Hi, this is Nick! In this tutorial, I will show you how to install Kodi Titanium Build. These instructions will help you install the build on devices such as FireStick, Android TV, Nvidia Shield, Linux, Raspberry Pi, Android Mobiles, iOS, Windows, Mac, and more.
Kodi Titanium is an immensely popular Kodi Build. It is known for its sleek interface and easy navigation. The Build has been around for a long time and even though there are tons of Builds coming up every day, Titanium Build Kodi still finds its way to every to the top of the list of the Kodi builds.
Titanium Build has an intuitive design that is easy to use and offers a no-fuss viewing experience. It makes it extremely easy to find your favorite titles and genres of content on your Kodi App.
Video playback is quick and the Build has enough features to access your favorite TV shows, movies, sports content, kid’s content, and a lot more. You will find pre-installed add-ons such as DeathStar, Exodus Redux, IT, Exodus, Seren, Gaia, Uranus, SportsDevil, and more in this Build.
The build also allows easy Real Debrid integration.
If you don’t have Kodi yet, follow our guide on How to install Kodi on FireStick or Install Kodi on Nvidia Shield & Android TV. If you have any other device, you can download Kodi from the official website.
Your IP address 220.127.116.11 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
Kodi Titanium Build Installation Pre-requisites
If it is your first time installing any Build, you need to turn on the Unknown Sources first. There is nothing much you need to do – follow the simple steps mentioned below.
1. Simply open the Kodi Home Page and click on Settings (resembles a gear) at the top left of your screen
2. And then click on System
3. Now, hover over Add-ons on the left side of your screen and you will find the option Unknown Sources on the right side of your screen. Click on the toggle switch next to it
4. Confirm your action by clicking Yes. And you are done.
How To Install Kodi Titanium Build
Now let’s get to the core installation process straight away:
1. Head back to the Settings
2. Open File Manager
3. Click on Add Source
4. It will open a new window with text fields. Click on the field that reads <None>
5. Now type in the below URL:
http://repo.supremebuilds.com and hit OK.
6. Then go ahead give it a name, I am naming it Supreme Builds, you may do the same and hit OK.
7. Click OK again and you will see that the Supreme Build Source has been added
8. Return to Settings screen once more, and this time open Add-ons.
9. Click on Install from Zip file
10. On the next screen, click on Supreme Builds
11. Then open repository.supremebuilds-x.x.x.zip.
12. You will see a notification that says Supreme Builds Repository add-on installed.
13. Now from this same window, click on Install from Repository
14. Navigate to Supreme Builds Repository
15. Then click Program Add-ons
16. Open Supreme Builds Wizard.
17. On the next screen, you will see an Install button at the bottom of your screen, go ahead and click on it
18. Wait for the Supreme Builds Wizard Add-on installed notification at the top right corner of your screen
19. In a couple of seconds, you will see this below pop-up, close it by selecting Dismiss
20. Next, click Continue
21. Click on Build Menu
22. It will open a list of the available builds from this repository. I am going ahead and selecting the Titanium 18- USA server. If this doesn’t work for you, you can try the Canada server as well.
22. Now, you will see two installation options. We recommend you choose the Fresh Install option that will erase any previous data your Kodi might already have. This also avoids potential technical glitches.
23. Confirm it by clicking on Continue
24. Now you will see the Titanium Kodi Build download and installation progress on the screen. This may take some time for the process to complete.
25. Once installed, your Kodi will shut down itself or you may have to do so by selecting Force Close option.
26. Re-launch the Kodi app. Wait for the add-ons to load, you will these notifications appearing on screen while the build is getting ready to use. Once, these notifications are gone, you are all set to enjoy using Titanium Build on your device.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Download the ExpressVPN app on your device
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
Overview of Kodi Titanium Build
Using the Kodi Titanium Build is fairly easy –once your build is up and running, you will have access to a whole host of add-ons that you can immediately start using.
This is how the main screen of Titanium Kodi Build looks like:
On the main screen, you’ll see the below Categories:
- Main Menu
- TV Shows
- Kids Zone
The Titanium build Kodi comes loaded with numerous pre-installed add-ons such as DeathStar, IT, Exodus Redux, Exodus, Seren, SportsDevil, Gaia, Uranus, and more.
It also features Sports & Live TV options and they work quite well unlike most other Builds, which is a big plus. You may need to install certain add-ons to use these services; Titanium Build will notify you to do so if required. You can explore it further to get a good hang of it. This Build also works great with Amazon FireStick.
Kodi Titanium Build is the perfect Build for when you want to turn on your Kodi device and start watching your favorite content without having to spend a lot of time digging for a working stream. The build has a pleasing design that is easy enough for anyone to use. It plays videos without hiccups and helps you discover new movies, TV shows, which is all that you’d want from a good Kodi Build. The video quality is great and the Build’s streamlined design makes it easy to get straight to the content you are looking for.
How to install No Limits Magic Build on Kodi
How to install Fanime Addon Kodi
Install Kodi on Nvidia Shield
How to install Exodus Redux & Exodus Addons on Kodi
How to install Venom addon on Kodi
How to install Lazy Kodi on Kodi
How to install Kodi Bae Repository on Kodi