Hi, this is Nick. In this post, I will show you how to install the Asgard addon on Kodi 19 and Kodi 18. You can watch movies, shows, and other on-demand content with this Kodi addon on FireStick, Android TV, Mac, Windows, Mobiles, and more.
Asgard is a new Kodi AddOn that is now compatible with the latest version of the Kodi app. The AddOn is there for entertainment seekers as it offers a huge collection of movies, TV shows, and video content in full 4K resolution. In today’s guide, we will show you the step-by-step installation guide to install Asgard AddOn on Kodi.
Asgard AddOn has been redesigned with a new interface and faster performance. It gives you the best online streaming experience. Unlike other AddOns, this AddOn has separate categories to explore the content of your choice.
Kodi is a multi-purpose media manager app that lets you install third-party add-ons from different resources. You can make the most of this app by adding your favorite add-ons. Let’s get on to the installation steps now!
How to Install Asgard AddOn on Kodi 19 and Kodi 18
To make the installation process more convenient, here we have divided this installation process into three different sections. Follow each section wisely to get this popular and useful streaming addon installed on your Kodi app.
Section 1: Enable Unknown Sources
Being an open-source platform, the Kodi app comes with a security feature that prevents users from installing third-party add-ons and sources to the app. Asgard is a third-party add-on and for that reason, the first thing you will be asked is to enable the unknown sources option so that you can install this add-on as it is from an unknown repository. The following steps will show you to enable the Unknown Sources feature.
1. Launch the Kodi app on your device.
2. On the upper left side, you would see three different icons, select the second icon i.e. the Settings icon.
3. From this page, click the System icon to open the System settings of the Kodi app.
4. From the left sidebar, select the Add-ons option.
5. The Unknown Sources option on the right side is not turned off. You need to click the toggle button of Unknown Sources to enable this feature.
6. When you click the Toggle button, a warning message will be displayed on your screen. You just need to select the Yes button to proceed further.
7. You have successfully enabled the Unknown Sources to feature on the Kodi app. By now, you can install the Asgard Kodi AddOn easily from the respective repository.
Now, after enabling the Unknown Sources feature, you have to add the repository to the Kodi app so that you can easily install the Asgard AddOn. Let’s get on to the steps to add the repository.
Section 2: Add Asgard Kodi Addon Repository
Asgard is not an independent addon, you have to get it from the repository. For that reason, you need to first add the respective repository to the Kodi app. After adding the repository, you can install the addon to your Kodi app.
1. Go to the Homepage of the Kodi app by pressing the back button
2. Select the Settings icon from the upper left corner of the homepage.
3. Click the File Manager option from here.
4. From this page, click the Add source option. This option allows you to add resources manually to the Kodi app.
5. Now, select the <None> option from this page.
6.After this, you will be asked to enter the URL of the repository that you want to install on the Kodi app. The Window with Address bar will be presented.
7. Click the Address Bar and enter the following URL there. After that click the Ok button.
8. Now, select the Name option from the same page.
9. Give an appropriate name to this Repository so that you can easily identify it.
10. Click the Ok button to finish the Addition of this new Repository to your app.
You have successfully installed the required Repository to the Kodi app. Now, you can install the AddOn package to the Kodi app from which you can install the desired Asgard Kodi addon. Let’s see how it is done!
Section 3: Installation of the Asgard Kodi AddOn
1. Come back to the Home page of the Kodi app by pressing the Esc button from the Keyboard.
2. Click the Settings icon from the upper left corner of the page.
3. Select the Add-Ons option from here.
4. Select the Install from Zip file option from this page.
5. Since you are adding a new Add-on to the app, a warning message will be displayed on your screen. Kindly select the Yes button when asked.
This popup will not appear if you are using Kodi 18 Leia.
6. As soon as you select the Install from Zip file option, a new Window will be presented on your screen. Select the Asgard Repo option from this page.
7. Click the repository.NarcasistWizard.zip option.
8. Press the Ok button to proceed further with the Installation of this Package.
9. Narcasist’s Wizard Repository Add-on Installed message will be displayed on your screen once the installation process is done.
10. From the same page, click the Install from repository option.
11. Now, click on the Narcasist’s Wizard Repository option.
12. Select the Video Add-ons option from this page.
13. Click the Asgard option i.e. main Add-on option.
14. The Home page of the Asgard add-on will be presented to you on the screen. Click the Install button to proceed further with the installation process of the main Add-on.
15. The next page will ask you to add a few other supportive add-ons along with the main Asgard add-on. Click the Ok button when asked.
16. The Installation process of the Asgard add-on will begin itself. You can see the downloading progress of the add-on.
17. Once the installation process is done, you would be allowed to launch the Add-on right away on the Kodi app. Click the Open button to launch the Add-on on your Kodi app.
You have successfully installed the Asgard Add-on on the Kodi app. Asgard is a popular Add-on pack with a huge content library of all types of videos, movies, TV Shows, and more. The best thing about this add-on is the content library of the add-on is updating regulating with new content and sources that let you explore more of the suitable content from the same app.
How to Use Asgard AddOn on Kodi App?
If you are curious to know more about how does this add-on works on your system’s Kodi app, then here we have explained how you can get started with this add-on to get the best entertainment experience.
1. Make sure that you have installed the Asgard add-on on your Kodi app. Follow the above-given steps to install the add-on.
2. Once the Add-on is installed you can simply select the Open button to launch it on the Kodi app. You can also find this add-on on the main Add-ons library of your Kodi app. Open the Kodi app, select the Add-ons option from the left sidebar and then click the Asgard option to launch it on the Kodi app.
3. As soon as you click the Open button, a list of available video contents will be presented on your screen.
4. Select the suitable category from here. Eg. we have selected the TV Shows category from this add-on.
5. The next page will show you the available resolution options. You can select the 4K resolution as well.
This is how you can install the Asgard AddOn on the Kodi app. The upgraded version of the Asgard add-on is compatible with all types of Kodi versions. It is compatible with Kodi 18, Kodi 19, and Kodi 21 which is the latest version.
We hope that the above tutorial helps you to know more about the Asgard add-on and its functionality. Follow the steps wisely, get the add-on installed, and start streaming your favorite content in full 4K resolution.