Hi, this is Nick and in this tutorial, I will show you how to install Seren AddOn on Kodi 19 & Kodi 18. The step-by-step instructions are given here for a smooth installation of this addon. It works well with all Kodi-compatible devices such as Mac, Windows, Firestick, Android, and more.
Seren is a popular entertainment addon for Kodi users. The addon is quite popular among the youngsters who love to spend their time watching their favorite movies and tv shows. It’s a new addon that was launched in 2018.
Unlike other entertainment AddOns, Seren AddOn gives you a smooth interface with tons of video content of your favorite movies and tv shows. The content library of this addon keeps on updating with new videos and movies regularly.
Seren is also part of our list of best addons for Kodi 18 and best addons for Kodi 19
For your convenience, we have provided step-by-step instruction guides with proper screenshots. Just follow the below-given steps to get the Seren AddOn installed on your Kodi 19 or Kodi 18 app. Let’s get on to the tutorial now!
Your IP address 18.104.22.168 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
How to Install Seren AddOn on Kodi 19 & Kodi 18
To make the installation process of this addon easy, we have divided it into three different sections. It makes it easier for all the Kodi 19 and Kodi 18 users to install the Seren AddOn quickly.
Section 1: Enable Unknown Sources Option
Kodi app comes with an in-built security feature that prevents users from installing third-party addons and sources. Being a third-party add-on, you need to enable the option of this unknown source on the Kodi app. The following steps will show you how to do so.
1. Open the Kodi app on a respective device or PC system.
2. Click the Settings icon given at the upper left corner of the homepage.
3. From the given options, click the System option.
4. Now, from this page, select the AddOns option from the left sidebar and click on the Unknown Sources option from the right side Window.
5. A warning message will be popped-up on your Screen. Click the Yes button to enable the Unknown Sources option on the Kodi app.
That’s all! You have successfully enabled the Unknown Sources option on the Kodi app. By now, you can install the third-party add-ons to it with no interruptions. Now, let’s jump on to the next section.
Section 2: Adding the Seren Kodi Repository
Seren Kodi AddOn requires you to add a suitable repository i.e. the new source to Kodi app from which you can easily install this AddOn on a respective Kodi app. Come back to the main page by simply pressing the Esc button from your Keyboard. Now, follow the below-given steps.
1. Click the Settings icon from the upper left corner.
2. From this page, select the File Manager option.
3. Now, click Add Source option from this page. This option allows you to add a new source to your Kodi app.
4. From here, select the <None> option. When you select this option, you will be allowed to enter the URL of the new repository manually.
5. As soon as you select the <None> option, a plain page with Address Bar will be presented on your screen.
6. Click the Address Bar and enter the URL given below. You can also copy and paste the URL from here to your Kodi app while following these installation steps. Enter the URL and click the Ok button.
7. Select the Name option from the same page and enter the name for this newly added source. We have given Seren name to this new source.
8. After adding the Source name, click the Ok button.
Section 3: Installation of the Seren Kodi 19 and Kodi 18 AddOn
1.Press the Esc button to bring it to the main page of the Kodi app. Select the Settings option again.
2. Now, click the Add-Ons option from this page. The add-Ons option allows you to install third-party addons from the newly added repository.
3. Select the Install from Zip file option from the given menu.
4. A warning message will be popped-up on your screen. Select the Yes button to proceed further with the installation of the new Kodi addon.
5. From this page, select the Seren option. Scroll down the menu if you don’t see the Seren option. (Seren is the name of the newly added source. You need to select the name given by you while adding a new source.)
6. Now, select the repository.nixgates.zip and click the Ok button.
7. Nixgates Repo will be installed on your Kodi app. A pop-up notification will be displayed at the upper right corner of your screen.
8. From the same page, select the Install from repository option.
9. Select the Nixgates Repo option.
10. The next page will show you a few more options from which you need to select the Video add-ons option.
11. Now, select the Seren option.
12. The main Installation page of the Seren addon will be presented on your screen. Click the Install button to proceed further.
13. You will be asked to add a few additional add-ons alongside the Seren addon to improve its functionality. Click the Ok button.
14. As soon as you click the Ok button, the installation process of the Seren Addon will begin itself. It will take a few seconds to complete the installation process.
15. Soon, you will see Seren Add-on Installed successfully message on your screen.
16. Once the AddOn is successfully installed, you can launch it right away by clicking on the Open button.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Download the ExpressVPN app on your device
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
17. This is how you can install the Seren Kodi AddOn. Upon launching the Seren addon, you will be asked to configure or set up the addon for the first time. You can easily configure this addon to have the best entertainment experience.
18. The best thing about the Seren AddOn is it runs smoothly on the Kodi platform and gives you the best of user-interface with easy navigation options. You are requested to add Seren provider packages to get the list of new media files or we can say content for unlimited and uninterrupted entertainment.
How to Setup Seren AddOn on Kodi 19 and Kodi 18?
To get the best movie streaming experience, you need to set up the Seren Kodi AddOn properly. The following steps will show you how you can make the most of this AddOn by adding provider packages to the AddOn manually.
1. Open the Seren AddOn and then click the Tools option.
2. From this page, select Open Settings Menu.
3. Now, click the Accounts option from the left sidebar and then select the Enable Read-Debrid option from the right-side Window.
4. Select Authorize Real Debrid option.
5. You will be provided with a link and the passcode that needs to be entered after logged into the Real Debrid account on a web browser.
6. After a successful login and authorization, you will be displayed with a message that says the authorization is successful. Click the Ok button.
7. Now, come back to the main page of the Seren addon and click the Provider Tools option.
8. Select Manage Provider Packages.
9. From the right side, click the Install-Package option.
10. Now, you will be asked to manually enter the URL of the page, click the Web Location option from here.
11. Enter the following URL there and click on the Ok button.
12. At last, select the Install button.
13. Once the package is installed, click the Ok button to proceed further.
You have successfully set up the Seren Kodi AddOn to your System. By now, you can explore the huge content library of this Kodi AddOn to get the best entertainment experience. To make use of this add-on, just go to the main page and select the Seren AddOn from the Add-ons page.
Upon launching the Seren AddOn, you would be provided with a list of different categories of movies and TV Shows. You can select your preferred categories and explore the list of your favorite movies from here. Select the movie you want to stream, enjoy!