Hi, this is Nick, and in this installation guide, we are going to discuss the steps to install FANime addon on Kodi 18. This add-on can be installed on all the devices that can run Kodi, including FireStick, Fire Cube, Mac, Windows, Linux, Raspberry Pi, Android TV, Mobiles, and more.
FANime is a video-on-demand addon that allows you to enjoy popular Anime content. It has a solid collection of anime movies and TV series.
FANime has an easy-to-use and fuss-free interface. New content gets added to FANime’s database regularly. It is a simple Kodi addon that is lightweight and offers smooth navigation.
If you are looking to watch Anime content in particular, then FANime addon on Kodi is a great choice.
Kodi FANime Addon Installation Prerequisites
By default, Kodi doesn’t allow us to install addons from third-party or Unknown Sources. Therefore, we need to enable Unknown Sources before installing third-party add-ons such as FANime.
If you have already enabled Unknown Sources before, you can skip this section and go straight to the next section. Here are the steps to enable Unknown Sources:
1. Run Kodi on your device
2. From your Kodi Home Screen, head to the Settings (gear icon) on the top left corner
3. Now, click on the System folder
4. After that, click Add-ons >Unknown Sources
5. It will open up a new dialog box, click Yes to confirm
How to install FANime Addon on Kodi 18
Now that we can install third-party addons, follow the steps below to install FANime Addon on Kodi 18:
1. From the Kodi home screen, click on Settings.
2. Click on the File Manager folder
3. Next, click on the Add Source tab
4. Click on the field that reads <None>.
5. Here, enter the following URL: http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo
Check for any typos and then hit OK
6. Give the media source a name of your choice. You may name it SA like I have or any other name for the identification of the source file. And click OK.
8. Click OK again
9. Come back to the Settings screen and this time click on Add-ons.
10. Click on Install From Zip File.
11. Click SA or the title you had given the media source in Step 6.
12. Next, choose the repository.StreamArmy-xx.x.xxx.zip file
13. Shortly, you will see the Add-on installed message at the top right side of the screen.
14. Click on Install From Repository.
15. Click on Stream Army Repo
16. Now click Video Add-ons.
17. Next, click on FANime.
18. Click the Install button at the bottom right side of your Kodi screen
19. A new dialog box will show all the additional add-ons that will be installed, click OK.
20. Now, you should see the FANime addon getting installed on Kodi.
21. Wait… Shortly, you will see FANime Add-on installed message at the top right corner of your screen
22. FANime Kodi Addon is now installed and is ready to be used.
How to use FANime Kodi Addon
To run FANime Kodi addon, from the Kodi home screen, click Add-ons > Video add-ons and then click on FANime
Here is how the main screen of the FANime Kodi addon looks like:
It features categories such as Recent Releases, Genres, A to Z, New Seasons, Recently Added Series, Ongoing Series, Popular, Movies, etc.
You may click on each of the categories and start enjoying all your favorite Anime content. There are multiple Sources available for each title, so if one link doesn’t work, you can always try another one.
The addon also has a Search feature, which will help you find any specific title that you are looking for.
FANime is an on-demand addon that brings you hundreds of Anime Movies and TV Shows
Watching copyrighted content is banned and can land you in legal trouble. So, be sure to just stream videos available in the public domain.
You can watch all popular and latest Anime Movies and TV series with FANime addon.
Fanime addon works on all Kodi devices, including FireStick & Fire TV Cube, Android TV, Nvidia Shield, Mi Box, Windows, Mac, Linux, Mobiles, and more.
For those who are looking to stream Anime content, FANime Kodi addon is a must-have addon. It offers all the popular Anime movies and TV shows that you may want to watch. And with the simple interface and swift navigation, FAnime addon makes your streaming experience a pleasure. Give it a go and let us know your experience in the comments section down below.
Install Exodus on Kodi
Install Venom Kodi Addon
Install Lazy Kodi Repository
Install Kodi Bae Repository
Titanium Build on Kodi
No Limits Build on Kodi
Install Kodi on Nvidia Shield
Install Kodi from the Official Website