In this post, you will find the instructions to install Exodus Redux and original Exodus V8 addons on Kodi 18. These addons work smoothly on your FireStick, Fire TV Cube, Android TV, as well as any other devices you use Kodi on (Windows, Mac, Mobiles, etc.)
Also Read: How to Fix Exodus Redux No Stream Available Error
Exodus Redux and original Exodus are both video-on-demand addons. They have a sizeable collection of content and let you stream a wide range of movies and TV shows.
However, please note that Exodus Redux and Exodus are two different addons. Therefore, I have provided two different sets of installation steps (first for Exodus Redux and then for Exodus V8).
Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, Documentaries
While both these addons have been around for a while, Exodus Redux is relatively new. On the other hand, Exodus V8 was shut down and later revived. Nevertheless, both these addons are working well at the moment.
Your IP address 18.104.22.168 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
Kodi Exodus Redux & Kodi Exodus V8 Addon installation prerequisites
Both Kodi Exodus and Exodus Redux are third-party addons. Therefore, to install these addons, you need to allow Unknown Sources.
Follow these steps:
1. Click the gear icon in the upper-left corner (on the home-screen of Kodi)
2. Click System
3. Click Add-ons > Unknown Sources
💡 You need to turn ON Unknown Sources
3. Click Yes
How to install Exodus Redux Addon on Kodi 18
Exodus Redux is easy to install and takes just a couple of minutes. Follow the steps below:
1. Click the gear icon on the home screen again
2. Access File manager
3. Click Add Source
4. Click where you see <None>
5. Type https://i-a-c.github.io
6. Type ER or any relevant source name in the section highlighted in the image
7. Return to the Settings screen and access Add-ons
8. Click Install from zip file
9. Open ER or your source name
10. Click repository.exodusredux.zip
11. Wait for the repository installation notification
12. Choose Install from repository
13. Open Exodus Redux Repo
14. Click Video add-ons
15. Click Exodus Redux
16. Click Install
17. Click OK
18. Exodus Redux addon installation should take a few minutes
Wait for the Exodus Redux installation notification
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Download the ExpressVPN app on your device
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to install Kodi Exodus Addon
To install Exodus V8 Kodi addon, follow the steps below:
1. Do not forget to allow Unknown Sources as demonstrated in the first section of this guide
Go to Settings > System > Add-ons > Unknown Sources
2. Open Kodi Settings again from the home screen
3. Access File Manager
4. Click <None>
5. Type this link: http://lazykodi.com
6. Type EV8 or any other relevant source name you prefer in the area highlighted in the image below
7. Go to Settings window again
8. Open Install from zip file
9. Click EV8 or your source name
10. Click -=Zips=- folder
11. Open KODIBAE.zip
12. Wait for the Kodi Bae Repository installation notification
13. Open Install from repository
14. Click Kodi Bae Repository
15. Click Video add-ons
16. Click Exodus
17. Click Install
18. Click OK
19. Exodus V8 may also take some time to install
Notification is displayed in the upper-right corner
Kodi Exodus addon is now installed.
Overview of Kodi Exodus Redux and Exodus V8 Addons
Exodus Redux and Exodus Kodi addons have the same categories and layout.
To open the addons, go to Add-ons ->Video add-ons from the home window
We are now on the home screen of the Kodi Exodus addon. You may click a category and start browsing the content.
Choose from the categories for Movies, TV Shows, or Documentaries. Start streaming.
How to set up Real Debrid on Exodus Kodi Addons
Real Debrid is the most popular premium link generator. By setting up Real Debrid on Exodus Redux, you will be able to stream with much better quality and higher resolution links. I highly recommend using Real Debrid with the supported addons.
Here, let me provide the quick steps to set up Real Debrid on Exodus Redux. For the step by step instructions, visit our guide on How to set up and use Real Debrid on Kodi and FireStick APKs
1. On the main window of the Kodi Exodus addon, click Tools
2. If you are using Exodus Redux, click ResolveURL Settings
OR, if you use Kodi Exodus V8, click URLResolver Settings
3. Click Universal Resolvers in the left column
In the middle section, go to the Real Debrid section
Click (Re)Authorize My Account
4. Note down the code provided on this prompt
Go to https://real-debrid.com/device
Enter this code and authorize Real Debrid in Exodus Redux and Kodi Exodus V8
FAQs for Exodus Redux and Exodus V8
Yes, they are two different addons from different repositories. They also use different scrapers. However, both these addons have the same layout. In fact, Exodus Redux is a clone of Exodus addon.
Please make sure you only stream movies or shows in the public domain. Streaming licensed or copyrighted videos can cause legal troubles.
You can watch Movies, TV Shows, and Documentaries.
You can download content after enabling Downloads option in the addon settings. However, downloading is not recommended for low-storage devices like FireStick.
Both, Kodi Exodus Redux and Kodi Exodus V8 are two very popular addons for Kodi. These addons offer tons of movies and shows. They work well on all your devices on which you can install Kodi. You can use them on FireStick, Android Boxes, Computers, and a lot more.
Install Venom Addon on Kodi
DeathStar Kodi Addon
Covenant Addon on Kodi
Fix FireStick Remote Issues
Best FireStick VPN
4 thoughts on “How to install Kodi Exodus Redux & Exodus V8 Addons”
can i install youtube on kodi
Yes, you can do that from the official Kodi Add-ons Repository.
Your topic is very nice and helpful to us … Thank you for the information you wrote
Thank you Betty!