In this guide, I will demonstrate the steps to install the DeathStar addon on Kodi 18. DeathStar can be installed on all the devices that are compatible with Kodi (FireStick, Fire TV Cube, Android TV Boxes, Mac, Windows, Mobiles, etc) using the steps provided below.
DeathStar is a Kodi addon that combines several popular add-ons into one. As of writing this guide, it features 45 addons and is handled by 20 teams.
With this addon, you can watch movies and shows, live TV, music, sports, and a lot more. No matter what you want to watch, there is no dearth of content here and the content is also updated regularly.
It has all the useful features and a fuss-free interface. Even if it’s your first time using an add-on, you will get used to it from the get-go.
GrindHouse, WOW, ODIN, Ghost, M.E.T.V, Athena, Modus Operandi, House Of Blue, Devastation, Mysterious, Patriot, The Mad Titan, Expose, Raven, EIM
DeathStar allows Real Debrid and Trakt integration. Integrating Real-debrid takes your streaming experience a notch higher. We have provided the quick steps to integrate Real-debrid within DeathStar later in the guide.
Kodi DeathStar Addon Installation Pre-requisites
DeathStar is a third-party addon and we need to enable Unknown Sources in order to install add-ons that are third-party add-ons. Here are the steps:
1. Launch Kodi
2. From your Kodi Home Screen, go to the Settings by clicking the gear icon on the top left corner.
3. Next, click System
4. On the next screen, click Add-ons >Unknown Sources
5. At this point, you will see a warning message on the screen, click Yes to continue
How to install DeathStar Addon on Kodi 18
Now, let’s jump right in the installation steps. Installing the DeathStar addon takes just a few minutes. Follow these easy steps below to install DeathStar Addon on Kodi:
1. From the Kodi home screen, click on the Gear icon once more.
2. Click File Manager
3. After that, double-click on the Add Source tab, it will open up a new window.
4. Click where it says <None>.
5. Here, enter the URL provided below:
Re-check to make sure there is no typo, and then click OK
6. After that, you have to give the source a name. I am going with Ezzer, you can write anything you like and click OK.
7. Click OK again, it will add Ezzer to the list of sources.
8. Now, return to the Settings screen and this time click Add-ons.
9. Click Install From Zip File
10. Select Ezzer or the source name you had entered previously.
11. On the next window, select the repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip file
12. Wait until you see Add-on installed notification at the top right corner of the screen.
13. After that, click Install From Repository.
14. Click on the EzzerMacs Wizard Repository
15 Now open Video Add-ons.
16. Next, select DeathStar.
17. You will see the Install button at the bottom right. Click Install.
18. A new pop-up box will appear showing all the add-ons that will be installed along with this, click OK.
19. At this point, the DeathStar addon should start downloading and installing onto your Kodi.
20. Wait a few seconds for the Add-on installed notification at the top right corner of the screen, when you see this tick mark, that means the add-on is now installed.
That’s it! You have now successfully installed DeathStar Addon on your Kodi.
Overview of DeathStar Addon
To launch DeathStar, go to Add-ons > Video add-ons from the Kodi home screen and then click on DeathStar
Here is how the DeathStar addon’s main screen looks like:
Each category here is a separate addon, so browse through each addon and you will find several categories listed under them.
There are thousands of movies, TV shows, live TV channels, documentaries, sports, and more available for endless entertainment.
The Latest News and Updates section will give you all the latest new and updates about the addon.
The DeathStar Tools section includes the typical settings, real-Debrid, Trakt setup, and more. It also has a Search option, which you can use to look for a particular title that you want to watch.
How to set up Real Debrid on DeathStar Kodi Add-on
Real Debrid is one of the most popular premium link generators. Real Debrid integration on DeathStar will allow you access to higher resolution streaming links including 4K. Here are the quick steps to set up Real Debrid on DeathStar.
For the detailed step by step instructions, visit How to set up Real Debrid on Kodi guide
1. On the main screen of the Kodi DeathStar addon, scroll down till the end and click DeathStar Tools
2. Click DeathStar Authorize Debrid Services (RESOLVE-URL)
3. Click Authorize with Real Debrid
4. You will see a prompt on the screen with a code
5. On a browser, visit https://real-debrid.com/device
6. Enter the code displayed on your Kodi screen and click Continue to authorize Real Debrid within DeathStar
DeathStar is an addon that combines 40+ addons under one roof. The addon lets you stream movies, TV shows, live TV channels, documentaries, sports, and more.
Streaming licensed content is against the law, so be sure to only stream videos available in the public domain to stay away from legal troubles.
You can watch Movies, TV Shows, Live TV channels, documentaries, sports and more with the DeathStar addon.
Yes, you can install DeathStar on FireStick. You can also install it on a variety of other devices that support Kodi including Fire TV Cube, Android TV Boxes, Mobiles, Windows, Mac, etc.
With so many add-ons in one place, the DeathStar Kodi addon is a lucrative option. This addon is maintained regularly and the content is constantly updated. If you want movies, shows, documentaries, sports all in one single addon, you must try DeathStar.
Let us know if you face any difficulty installing or using this addon by commenting down below. We would be happy to help.
Exodus Redux & Exodus Kodi Addons
Venom Kodi Addon
Covenant Kodi Addon
FireStick Remote Issues