In this guide, I will provide a simple set of steps to install Tempest addon on Kodi 18 Leia. The addon can be installed on all other devices that support Kodi such as FireStick, Fire TV Cube, mobiles, PC (Mac & Windows) Android TV Boxes, and many more.
Tempest is a Kodi add-on with a wide assortment of movies and TV Shows. Fresh content is constantly added too. The add-on also features a Live TV section with several channels from across the World.
Tempest has an easy-to-use interface and fetches healthy streaming links for you to enjoy. It also supports Real Debrid and Trakt integration.
Tempest performs exceptionally when integrated with Real Debrid. We have also given the steps to set-up Real-Debrid within Tempest addon towards the end of this guide.
Kodi Tempest Addon Installation Pre-requisites
Tempest is a third-party add-on – it means the add-on is not present in the official Kodi Repository. To install such addons, we first need to make some changes in the Security settings of Kodi. If you have enabled Unknown Sources before, you can skip this part and head straight to the next section. Here is what you need to do:
1. Open the Kodi app on your device
2. On the top left corner of the Home Screen of Kodi, navigate to the Settings (the gear icon).
3. On the next window, click System.
4. Click Add-ons >Unknown Sources
5. When you click on the toggle switch next to Unknown Sources to enable it, you will see a warning message on the screen. Click Yes.
How to install Tempest Addon on Kodi 18
Now that the Unknown Sources part is taken care of, let’s get started with the core installation steps. Follow the steps given below to install Tempest Addon on Kodi:
1. Go back to the Kodi home screen by press the Escape or the Backspace key. And then go to Settings (the gear icon) again.
2. After that, click File Manager
3. Click on Add Source to add a source for the add-on download
4. A new dialog box will appear on your screen, click on the tab <None>.
5. Enter the URL provided below without any typos:
And then click OK
6. Next, enter any name of your choice for the media source. I am going with Temptest. Click OK.
7. Click OK once more
8. Navigate to the Settings screen and this time click Add-ons.
9. After that, click on Install From Zip File.
10. Select Temptest or the name you had given before.
11. Click on repository.tempest-x.x.x.zip
12. Wait until you see a notification at the far top right corner of your screen saying Tempest Repo add-on installed.
13. Click on Install From Repository.
14. Click on Tempest Repo
15. Next, click Video Add-ons.
16. Click on Tempest
17. Click the Install button at the bottom right corner of the screen to start the installation process.
18. A box will appear showing all the add-ons and dependencies that will be installed along with Tempest, click OK.
19. At this point, you should see the Tempest addon getting installed.
20. Wait until you see the Add-on installed notification. That’s all. You have effectively installed Tempest Addon on your Kodi.
Overview of Tempest Addon
To launch the Tempest add-on:
Go to Add-ons > Video add-ons from the Kodi home screen, and then click on Tempest
Here is the main screen of Tempest add-on:
As you can see the add-on is well-organized; go ahead and click on any category of your choice and start exploring the content.
1 Clicks category features movies that play with one click, which means you won’t have to spend a lot of time looking for links that work.
You may click on Live TV (IPTV) to explore the live TV channels featured on Tempest.
Tempest also has a Search button that you can use to look for a particular title. You will find general settings in the Settings sections of the addon.
How to set up Real Debrid on Tempest
Integrating a real-debrid account within Tempest will give you the best results. This will give you access to a lot of high-quality links including 4K links for buffer-free streaming. Here are the quick steps to integrate Real Debrid within Tempest.
Note: For detailed instructions, check out the guide on our website How to set up Real Debrid on Kodi.
1. From the main screen of the Tempest Kodi addon, click on Settings
2. Next, click Accounts
3. After that, click Accounts on the left if it’s not highlighted already and then click Resolveurl Settings on the middle part of the screen
4. Next, click on Universal Resolvers on the left side of the screen, then on the middle part of the screen, scroll down and go to the Real Debrid section. Click (Re)Authorise My Account
5. A box will appear on screen with a code
6. Visit https://real-debrid.com/device on a browser
7. Type in the code that you see on your Kodi screen without any error and click Continue to authorize Real Debrid on Tempest addon
8. When you see Application allowed notification on the browser, it means Real-debrid has been set up within Tempest.
FAQs for Tempest Kodi Addon
Tempest is a Kodi addon, offering us countless Movies, TV Shows and a lot more. It also has a Live TV section with several channels from across the World.
We recommend streaming videos available in the public domain as streaming pirated content can lead to legal troubles.
You can watch Movies, Shows, and limited Live TV on Tempest addon
Yes, Kodi is compatible with FireStick and hence Tempest works on FireStick.
Tempest Kodi addon can offer you several hours of great entertainment. This add-on fetches high quality streaming links. And, when you set up your Real-Debrid account within Tempest, you get even better links. Go ahead and give Tempest addon a try.