In this post, you will find the step-by-step instructions to install UnlockMyTTV APK on FireStick and Fire TV. Later in the guide, I have also provided the steps to install UnlockMyTTV on Android TV, Nvidia Shield, and Mi Box.
UnlockMyTTV is a brand new app as I write this guide. Please note that UnlockMyTTV and UnlockMyTV are two different apps for FireStick and Android devices and should not be confused with each other. While UnlockMyTV is a replica of the Cinema HD app, the new UnlockMyTTV is the clone of the defunct Terrarium TV app.
Related Posts for Movies & Shows:
- How to stop buffering on FireStick
- Cinema HD APK Installation Steps
- Viva TV APK Installation Steps
- Typhoon TV APK Installation Steps
UnlockMyTTV has a full-range line-up of Movies and TV Shows as you would expect from the third-party video-on-demand apps.
As of now, it is streaming fine. However, if you want better streaming results, I strongly suggest using Real Debrid with this app. You can set up Real Debrid in the app settings.
Your IP address 22.214.171.124 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
How to install UnlockMyTTV APK on Fire TV and FireStick
Installing UnlockMyTTV APK on Amazon FireStick is very easy. Just follow the installation steps provided below.
Step-1: Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
UnlockMyTTV APK is a third-party APK and is not a part of the official Amazon App Store. In order to install any APK from the third-party or unknown source, you must enable Unknown Sources within your FireStick or Fire TV. Here’s how you do it:
Note: If you have Unknown Sources enabled already, you can skip to Step-2 directly.
1. At the top of your FireStick Home-screen, there are a bunch of options. Go to Settings.
2. On the next screen, scroll right and choose My Fire TV
3. Next, click on Developer Options
4. Click on Apps from Unknown Sources once to turn it ON
5. You will be presented with a warning message, dismiss it by choosing Turn On
Step-2: Installation steps for UnlockMyTTV on FireStick
Now that we have enabled Apps from Unknown Sources, let’s get to the actual installation process. We will use the Downloader app to sideload the UnlockMyTTV APK on our device. And if you already have the Downloader app installed on your Firestick, you can skip to the URL part (no. 8) directly.
1. Press the Home button on your FireStick remote to return to the Home-screen and once more navigate to the top menu bar but this time click on the Search icon (magnifying glass)
2. Write Downloader in the search bar and make a search
3. Click on the Downloader app from the search results.
4. Click on the Download button, the app will be downloaded and installed on your FireStick just in a few seconds.
5. Once the app is installed, click on Open to launch the app directly from here.
6. A prompt will appear at the bottom of your screen asking for permission to access your files and device. Click on Allow.
7. You will see another Quick Start Guide prompt after that, click on OK to dismiss it.
8. After this, you will be redirected to the Downloader app’s home screen. Click on the URL field.
9. And enter this following link correctly:
Or, you can type the full URL https://www.toptvtricks.com/utv
Tip! Again, use the FireStick Remote App on your mobile for ease of typing and
10. At this point, you will see the downloading progress bar. Wait until the process is complete.
11. On the next prompt, click Install to start installing UnlockMyTTV on your FireStick.
12. It will take a couple of seconds for the installation process to complete.
13. Lastly, when the UnlockMyTTV App Installed window appears, choose Open
Now, you can explore UnlockMyTTV APK further.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to use UnlockMyTTV APK on FireStick
Recently, installed apps don’t always show up on the home-screen of FireStick, so if you want to access UnlockMyTTV APK, here’s how you can do it:
1. Press on the Home button on your FireStick for a few seconds until you see this below menu appear. Choose Apps from there.
2. You will see the full list of your installed Apps. Scroll down to find the UnlockMyTTV APK and click to open it.
Now, let’s explore the app a little. At the first launch, UnlockMyTTV will present you with a bunch of prompts. First one will ask for permission to allow UnlockMyTTV to access your files and device. Click on Allow.
Next, there will be a Changelog prompt, click OK to continue.
After that, you will be asked to choose the default video player. It has 3 options:
- ExoPlayer (Built-in)
- MX Player
- VLC Player
You can choose any player, however, MX Player works best with this. You can also change it in the Settings later. We will get to that just in a bit.
Lastly, you will see a Welcome message from UnlockMyTTV before you get to the home screen of the app, click on PROCEED to continue.
Here’s how the Home screen of UnlockMyTTV looks like:
Top menu bar
Hamburger Menu Icon
On the far left corner of the top menu bar, you will see the Hamburger menu with three horizontal lines. It features:
- TV Shows – This tab will be selected by default
- Movies – You can watch movies by clicking on this tab
- Favorites – The Movies or TV shows that you add to Favorites will be featured here.
- Downloads – Here, you will find all the titles that you have downloaded
- Settings – It features a bunch of self-explanatory features.
You can change your default video player from the Choose Default Player tab like I had mentioned before.
If you want to sign into Real-Debrid or Trakt.tv, you can do so from here as well. Just scroll down to find those tabs.
Inverted Triangle Icon
By default, the home screen features the Trending section of TV Shows. The inverted triangle icon allows you to sort the content via categories like Trending, Recently Updated, New Shows, Most popular, In Theatre and a lot more.
If you are looking for anything specific, you can search for the title by clicking here
Year Filter (triangle with 3 horizontal lines)
You can filter TV Shows by Year by clicking on this. The Movies tab doesn’t have this feature.
How to set up Real Debrid on UnlockMyTTV FireStick app
Real-Debrid is the most popular multi-hoster that offers numerous HD streaming sources.
Pairing Real-Debrid on UnlockMyTTV on your Amazon FireStick device is easy. Here’s how you do it:
1. Visit https://real-debrid.com/premium and sign up for a Real-Debrid premium account
The following subscription plans are available currently:
- 3 EUR (~$3.32) – validity 15 days
- 4 EUR (~$4.33) – validity 30 days
- 9 EUR (~$9.75) – validity 90 days
- 16 EUR (~$17.33) – validity 180 days
Buy a subscription that’s best suitable to you
2. Launch the UnlockMyTTV app on your Amazon FireStick and then go to the Menu button (with 3 lines) located in the top left section of your screen
3. Next, navigate to Settings
4. Scroll down to the Real Debrid section and then choose Login to Real-Debrid
5. A new window with a code will appear on your FireStick screen
6. Open https://real-debrid.com/device on your computer/ mobile and enter that given code. Check to make to it is correct and then hit Continue
7. Once you are granted access to Real-debrid on UnlockMyTTV app, you will see Application allowed notification in the browser.
8. Get back to UnlockMyTTV App on your Amazon FireStick, you will see that Real-Debrid status now says Logged in
10. To find premium HD links, click on a movie or TV show episode title
Note: UnlockMyTTV App displays the Real debrid links in teal color, so you can easily separate them from other links.
Key Features of the UnlockMyTTV App
- The app features vast catalog TV shows and movies
- It has a lot of Full HD content
- The app features a user-friendly and intuitive Interface
- It is FireStick-friendly
- It supports multiple external video players
- Real-Debrid and Trakt.tv integration is also possible with this app
How to install UnlockMyTTV APK on Android TV Box
Simply follow the steps below to install UnlockMyTTV APK on Android TV Box:
1. From the Home-screen of your Android TV Box, navigate to the Apps tab (9 squares) located at the top left corner the screen
2. Now, click on Get More Apps
3. Click on the Search icon (magnifying glass) in the top-right corner
4. Using the on-screen keyboard, write ‘Downloader’ and search
5. Click on the Downloader app from the search results
6. Click on Install
7. Wait for a few seconds until the app is installed on your device
8. Now, return to the Android TV Box Home screen
9. Click on the Settings button at the top right
10. Click on Security & restrictions
11. Go to Unknown Sources
and allow Unknown Sources for the Downloader app
12. Go back to the Home Screen once more and then click on Apps
13. Scroll to find the Downloader app and click to launch it
14. You will see a prompt asking for permission to access your device. Click on Allow to continue
15. Click Ok to dismiss the Quick Start Guide window
16. Type the below URL correctly in address bar
Or just toptvtricks.com/utv
And click Go
17. Click on Install to finish the installation process
18. UnlockMyTTV APK is now successfully installed on your device. Click on Open to launch the app.
UnlockMyTTV is a streaming app to watch movies and shows. It is a fork of the once popular Terrarium TV
Yes, if you are using it to watch public domain movies and shows. Watching copyrighted content on this app may cause legal issues
UnlockMyTTV works on all Android and Android-based streaming devices. This includes Amazon FireStick, Android Mobiles/Tablets, Android TV (Nvidia Shield, Mi Box, Android Smart TV, etc.)
Yes, you can download content with UnlockMyTTV. However, it is not recommended on the devices like FireStick with low storage capacity.
Here is how you can install UnlockMyTTV APK on FireSTick, Fire TV, Android TV, Nvidia Shield, and Mi Box. This app is a fork or clone of the Terrarium TV app. As I write this guide, this app is doing a fine job as far as quality streaming is concerned. How do you like this app? Let us know through the comments section below.