Hello Everyone, I am Nick and in this guide, I will share the detailed steps to install FileLinked on FireStick as well as the steps to use FileLinked on FireStick. The methods provided in this guide work well on other Fire TV devices, Mi Box, Nvidia Shield, TiVo Stream 4K, Android TV Box, Smartphones, and more. I have covered the installation steps for FileLinked on Android TV Box separately in this guide.
FileLinked is no longer available. Please try the alternative AppLinked App for FireStick and Android.
FileLinked is a popular tool for side-loading apps on FireStick and other Android devices. It can be also used to share various files such as photos, videos, APK files, music, and a lot more.
Once you have FileLinked on your FireStick device, downloading other apps becomes extremely easier. FileLinked turns the multiple download URLs into a simple numeric code – All you need to do is enter the code for the download link in your FileLinked application and you will be able to download that file with just a single click.
One of the biggest benefits of FileLinked is that you can install multiple apps from a single code.
You can simply get the code for the download links from the uploader and if you are the one who uploaded the file, you can share with other people so they can download the file(s) you’ve uploaded. Now that we know what FileLinked is, let’s get into the installation process.
Your IP address 184.108.40.206 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend getting a VPN right now to make your streaming experience safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and, at the same time, the fastest VPN you will get. Installing and setting up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More is super easy.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
How to install FileLinked on FireStick
Installing FileLinked is easy. Simply follow these steps provided below to install FileLinked on FireStick/ Fire TV devices:
Part-1: Enabling Apps from Unknown Sources
FileLinked is a third-party app; therefore we need to enable app installation from Unknown/Third-party Sources to install it onto our devices. Here are the steps:
1. On FireStick home screen, click Settings
2. Click My Fire TV
3. Click Developer Options
4. Click on Apps from Unknown Sources
5. You will see a warning message on the FireStick screen, click Turn On to confirm
Part-2: Installation Steps for FileLinked
Now that we can install apps from third-party, let’s get to the main installation process. We will use the Downloader app in order to side-load the FileLinked App on FireStick. Here are the steps:
1. On FireStick home screen, navigate to the Search icon
2. Type in Downloader and then click on the name Downloader from the quick suggestion below the on-screen keypad
3. On the next screen, click the Downloader app icon
4. Click Download, the app will automatically get installed onto your device
5. Once installed, click Open
6. On its first run, the app will seek required permissions, first, click Allow, and after that, click OK
7. Click on the URL bar with http://
8. Enter the below URL without any errors:
💡 Use the FireStick Remote App for mobiles to type faster and easier
After that, click Go
9. Wait for the app to get downloaded onto your FireStick device.
10 Click INSTALL
11. Wait for the app to get installed
12. Finally, click OPEN and start using the app.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to use FileLinked for FireStick and Fire TV
If you are new to using FireStick and need some assistance in accessing any installed app, this section will show you how to launch FileLinked on FireStick and use it to download apps.
1. Long press the Home button on your Amazon FireStick remote. Shortly, you will see a shortcut popup menu on the screen
2. Click Apps.
3. You will see all the installed apps, highlight the FileLinked app and then click on it to launch it
Now that you have FileLinked on FireStick, you can easily download other APKs and files without having to type long URLs. Here is how you can use the app to download files and APKs:
1. Once you run the app, here’s what the FileLinked home-screen looks like:
2. You can enter the code for the download link by clicking on where it says Enter Code!
3. Use the on-screen numeric keypad to enter the download link code. For the demonstration purpose, I am entering the code 83173406, which points to the Cinema HD APK and other apps that I uploaded onto Top TV Tricks FileLinked account earlier.
Note: You can download multiple apps from the same Filelinked Code provided the uploader has uploaded multiple apps
Then, click Next
4. Click Continue
5. Next, you may see this popup, click Dismiss to continue
6. You will see a Download icon (downwards arrow) next to the file name. Click the Download button to start the downloading process.
7. You will notice the file downloading.
8. Once the file is downloaded onto your device, the Download button will change to a Play button. Click on this button to open the file.
9. Next, click INSTALL. Since the code was for a Cinema HD APK file, the Cinema App will get installed onto your device.
10. Wait for it to get installed and then click OPEN to run the app.
You can also upload files and create a code for them on FileLinked. To do so, simply visit https://www.filelinked.com/ register for a FileLinked Account.
How to install the FileLinked on Android TV Box
Here are the detailed steps to install the FileLinked App on Android TV Box:
- Choose Apps on the main screen of the Android TV Box
- Choose Get More Apps
- Click on the Search icon
- Type in Downloader
- Click on the Downloader app
- Click Install
- Go to the Main screen again and then click Settings
- Choose Security & restrictions
- Click the toggle button next to Unknown Sources to allow Unknown Sources for the Downloader app
- Choose Apps on the main screen once more
- Click where it reads http://
- Enter the URL given below: toptvtricks.com/fl
- Click INSTALL
- Once installed, click on OPEN to run FileLinked
FileLinked is a handy way to side-load apps onto your FireStick, Fire TV, and other android devices. All you need to have is a numeric code and you can easily download any file without having to enter long URLs. And as mentioned before, it is also a great way to share files, APKs, and more. If you have any difficulty using or installing FileLinked on FireStick, feel free to share them with us via the comments section below.