In this guide, you will learn how to install Venom addon on Kodi 18. It works well on all the Kodi compatible devices including FireStick, Fire TV Cube, Android TV Boxes, Mac, Windows, Mobiles, and more.
Venom is a video-on-demand addon. It has a huge content catalog for movies and TV shows.
With an intuitive and simple interface, Venom is certainly one of the top add-ons for streaming movies and TV shows. It is a straightforward Kodi addon that is lightweight and easy-to-use.
The addon also offers Real Debrid and Trakt integration, which will enhance your overall streaming experience.
Venom Kodi addon consistently offers the latest content with lots of working streaming links. Therefore, we consider it one of the best addons in 2020.
Kodi Venom Addon Installation Prerequisites
Venom is a third-party addon. Therefore, to install these addons, you must enable Unknown Sources. By doing this, you will be able to install third-party add-ons that are not available in the official Kodi repository. Here are the steps:
1. Start by launching Kodi
2. From the Kodi Home Screen, open the Settings by clicking the gear icon on the top left corner.
3. Now go to System.
4. On the next screen, click Add-ons >Unknown Sources
5. Checking the box will open a warning message. Go ahead and hit Yes.
How to install Venom Addon on Kodi 18
Now that you are ready to install third-party addons, let’s get to the actual installation steps. Follow the steps below to install Venom Addon on Kodi 18:
1. From the Kodi home screen, click the Gear icon again.
2. Open the File Manager folder
3. Next, double-click on the Add Source tab and doing so will open a new window.
4. Click on the tab where it reads <None>.
5. Here you need to enter the URL: https://123venom.github.io/
And hit OK
6. After that, you have to give it a name. You can name it Venom (or anything you like) and hit OK.
7. Click OK again
8. Now return to the Settings screen one more time and open Add-ons.
9. Now, click on Install From Zip File.
10. Select Venom or the source name you had entered before.
11. On the next window, select the repository.venom-x.x.zip file
12. Wait until you see Add-on installed notification at the top right corner of the screen.
13. Next, select the Install From Repository.
14. Click on the Venom Repo.
15. Now open Video Add-ons.
16. Next, choose Venom.
17. Once you click on this, you will see the Install button at the bottom right. Go ahead and hit Install.
18. Select Version x.x.x Venom Repo
19. A box will pop up showing all the add-ons and dependencies that will be installed, hit OK.
20. At this point, the Venom addon should start downloading onto your Kodi.
21. Wait a few seconds for the Add-on installed notification at the top right corner of the screen
That’s all! You have now successfully installed Venom Kodi Addon.
Overview of Venom Kodi Addon
To launch Venom, go to Add-ons > Video add-ons from the Kodi home screen and then click on Venom
Upon launch, you will see a ChangeLog, click X to close it
Here is how the main screen looks like:
The categories are self-explanatory. You may click on them and start browsing the content. You can also use the Search button to search for a specific title.
How to set up Real Debrid on Venom Addon Kodi
By integrating Real Debrid on Venom, you will get access to higher resolution streaming links. Here are the quick steps to set up Real Debrid on Venom. For the detailed instructions, visit our guide How to set up and use Real Debrid on Kodi and FireStick APKs
1. From the main screen of the Kodi Venom addon, click Tools
2. Click ResolveURL Settings
2. Click Universal Resolvers on the left side of the screen
3. Scroll down quite a bit, you will reach the Real Debrid section
4. Click (Re)Authorize My Account
5. You will a prompt with a code on the screen
6. On a browser, visit https://real-debrid.com/device
Enter the code displayed on your Kodi screen and click Continue to authorize Real Debrid within Venom
Venom is a Video-on-demand addon that lets you watch Movies and TV Shows
Streaming copyrighted content is illegal, so be sure to only stream videos in the public domain.
You can watch Movies, TV Shows, and more with Venom addon.
Yes, you can download content with Venom. For that, you need to enable Downloads option in the Venom addon’s settings. However, we do not recommend downloading on low-storage devices like Amazon FireStick.
Venom Kodi addon is one of the most iconic in the Addon that has gained immense popularity among the Kodi users by offering the best streaming links and the latest movies and TV shows. And with the simple and quick interface, it is easy-to-use as well. Give it a try and let us know your experience in the comments section below.