Hi Everyone, I am Nick and in this guide, you will learn how to install Kodi Xenon Build on Kodi 19 and Kodi 18. The instructions provided in this guide can be used on all Kodi-supported devices including FireStick, Android Mobiles, Nvidia Shield, Android TV Boxes, Linux, Raspberry Pi, iOS, Mac, Windows, and more.
Kodi Xenon Build or Diggz Xenon Plus build is one of the most popular Kodi builds available currently. It has an aesthetically pleasing interface and is extremely easy-to-use. Xenon Build packs a solid line-up of pre-installed add-ons such as Deja Vu, Venom, Deathstar, Uranus, The Crew, Rising Tides, Numbers, 7of9, The USS Defiant, Temp TV, Delta Quadrant, Locutus, Clown’s Replica, ClicksVille, and LaPlaza, just to name a few. The Build is also frequently updated with the latest add-ons, features, and content.
With the help of these addons, you can watch all sorts of content including Movies, Shows, Sports, Live TV, Kids content, and a lot more. Despite being approximately 400MB in size, Kodi Xenon Build works wonderfully on low-RAM devices such as FireStick and Android TV Boxes.
Xenon is one of the few builds available on Kodi 19 Matrix.
Your IP address 22.214.171.124 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
Kodi Xenon Build Installation Pre-requisites for Kodi 19 & 18
Kodi Xenon Build is a third-party build; therefore, our first step would be to enable installations from Unknown Sources. Here’s what we are going to do:
1. From the top left corner of your Kodi Home Page, go to Settings (it looks like a gear icon)
2. Now, on the next screen, click System
3. After that, from the left side of your Kodi screen, you need to highlight the Add-ons tab, and then click the toggle next to Unknown Sources to enable it
4. Shortly, a warning notification will appear on the Kodi screen. Click Yes
Now, we are ready to move forward with the installation process of any third-party build or add-ons.
How To Install Kodi Xenon Build on Kodi 19 & Kodi 18
Now, it is time for the actual installation process. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Go to Settings from the main screen again
2. Click the File Manager folder
3. Now, choose Add Source
4. A new window will appear, click on <None>
5. Enter the below URL:
Make sure there are no errors, as this is a crucial step for the installation process.
Then, click OK.
6. Give the media file a name by clicking the next empty field. I am writing Xenon, you can choose any name you prefer. Once done, click OK.
7. Again, click OK
8. Go back to Settings once more
9. Click on the Add-ons folder this time
10. Choose Install from Zip file
If you are installing Xenon build on Kodi 19 Matrix, the following additional prompt is displayed. You need to click Yes to continue
11. Select Xenon or the media name you chose at step no. 6
12. Choose Install_Repo
13. Next, click repository.diggzmatrix for Kodi 19 Matrix
Or, choose repository.diggz-x.x.zip (x.x indicates the version number, it will keep changing as they update the Build)
14. Soon, you will see Diggz Repository add-on installed message on the top-right side of your Kodi screen
15. Choose Install from Repository
16. Choose Diggz Matrix Repository (for Kodi 19) or Diggz Repository (for Kodi 18)
17. Next, select Program Add-ons
18. Now, click The Chef Wizard
If you have Kodi 19, you will see Chef Matrix Wizard
19. Click Install at the bottom-right side of the screen
20. Click OK when you see the below prompt
21. Shortly, you will see The Chef Wizard downloading and then installing on your Kodi
22. The Chef Wizard Add-on installed message will appear on the top-right side of the Kodi screen
23. Next, click Continue
24. Choose Build Menu
25. Next, click Dismiss
26. It will present you with all the available builds under the repo. Choose Diggz Xenon Plus (for Kodi 18)
On Kodi 18, you must see the following window:
27. Click (Chef Wizard) Install here.
28. Choose Yes, Install to begin the installation process
29. Kodi Xenon Build will shortly start downloading and then start installing on your Kodi device. This process may take a few minutes, as the Build is 400MB, so be patient.
30. Once installed, you will be asked to Force Close the Kodi app. Kodi will shut down at this point.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Download the ExpressVPN app on your device
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to Use Kodi Xenon Build
Now, run the Kodi app again. Wait for a few minutes until the Build is completely loaded.
Here’s how the main screen of Kodi Xenon Build looks like:
As you can see, the menu bar is horizontally placed at the bottom of the screen. The interface of the Build is easy-to-use and intuitive. You will also find various useful features on this Build.
The below Categories are available on the main screen:
- Xenon Plus
- TV Shows
- Kids Zone
These categories have several sub-categories as well. You may explore them further by clicking on each one of them.
The Kodi Xenon build comes pre-loaded with a solid collection of Kodi add-ons. Some of the popular Kodi add-ons available are:
- Deja Vu
- The Crew
- Rising Tides
- The USS Defiant
- Temp TV
- Delta Quadrant
- Greased Lightning Movie Cinema
- Clown’s Replica
If you want to see the full list Video Add-ons, here’s what you need to do:
Click ADD-ONS on the main screen and then you will see various sub-categories underneath it. And then click +Video Addons
Once the list is displayed, you can click on any Kodi addon of your choice and then watch your favorite content including movies, shows, live TV, kids’ content, music and so much more. This Build has diverse categories of add-ons to cater to all your streaming needs.
You can also access Program addons, Music addons, and more from the Addons category.
Yes, Kodi Xenon Build is available on Kodi 19. You simply need to install the Matrix version of the Diggz repository (instrucitons provided in the guide)
I have been using this build for a long time and haven’t found any safety issues. However, since it is a third-party build desinged by an independent developer, I am not in the position to give any guarantees.
Yes, Xenon build works on any Kodi 19 or Kodi 18 compatible device including Fire TV, FireStick, Android TV, Windows, Mac, iOS, and more.
Using a VPN with this build is not mandatory but highly recommended to make sure you enjoy safe and hassle-free streaming. Click HERE to get the VPN that works best with Xenon build.
Kodi Xenon Build has a whole host of video-addons that you can use to watch movies, TV series, live TV, sports content, and a lot more. You will find some of the amazing add-ons like Deja Vu, Venom, Deathstar, Uranus, The Crew, Rising Tides, Numbers, 7of9, The USS Defiant, Locutus, Clown’s Replica, and ClicksVille on this Build. The Build is also regularly updated with new features, addons, etc.
And the best part is that this build runs effortlessly on all streaming devices including Amazon FireStick and Android boxes. And the user-friendly interface is just a cherry on the cake. Do give this Build a try and share with us your experience in the comment section down below!
How to Fix Kodi No Streams
Exodus Redux No Stream Available Solutions
Install Kodi on FireStick