In this guide, I will take you through the steps to install Kodi Bae Repository on Kodi. You can follow these steps to install Kodi Bae on every Kodi compatible device such as FireStick, Windows, Mac, Android TV Box, Fire TV Cube, and many more.
Kodi Bae is one of the most popular Repositories available on Kodi due to its solid catalog of video add-ons. The Kodi Bae Repository is a complete package of several essential add-ons. It includes popular add-ons such as Exodus, cCloud TV, ReleaseBB, Seren, Sportowa TV and many more. You can stream movies, TV shows, sports and much more with these addons.
The repo is maintained and updated regularly by its developers Lazy Kodi; therefore you can be sure to find the latest version of the addons in this repo.
If you don’t have Kodi yet, you can install it from the Kodi Official Website.
Your IP address 126.96.36.199 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
How to install Kodi Bae Repository on Kodi
Since KodiBae is a third-party Repository, first we need to make some changes in the Settings of the app so that we can install repositories that are from third-party or Unknown Sources. Follow the steps below to install Kodi Bae repository on Kodi:
1. Launch Kodi on your device
2. From Home Screen of Kodi, go to the Settings (the cog icon) on the top left corner of the screen.
3. Click System.
4. On the next window, highlight Add-ons on the left side bar and then on the right side of the screen, click the toggle button adjacent to Unknown Sources
5. You will get a prompt on your Kodi screen. Go ahead and click Yes.
Now that we have prepared Kodi for third-party installations, let’s get to the core installation process.
5. Return to the Kodi home screen and go to Settings (the cog icon) again.
6. On the next screen, click the folder named File Manager
7. Next, click on Add Source
8. A new dialog box will pop up on your screen, click where it says <None>.
9. Enter the URL given below exactly without any error:
Be sure to check for any typos and then click Ok
10. Next, click on the tab that is underneath “Enter a name for this media source” and give it a name. I am writing lazy kodi. Hit OK.
11. Click OK again
12. Go back to the Settings screen and click Add-ons.
13. Next, click on Install From Zip File.
14. Select lazy kodi or the media source name you had provided before.
15. Click on the -=Zips=- folder
16. Click KODIBAE.zip
17. Wait for a few seconds; you will see a notification at the far top right corner of your screen that reads add-on installed.
18. Click Install From Repository.
19. Under this, you will see Kodi Bae Repository listed.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Download the ExpressVPN app on your device
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to install addons from Kodi Bae Repository
Some of the notable addons available this repository include Exodus, cCloud TV, ReleaseBB, Seren, Sportowa TV and many more.
If you want to install Exodus add-on, check out our guide How to Install Exodus Kodi Add-on.
In this guide, I will show you how you can install cCloud TV on Kodi. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Let’s start from where we left in the previous section. From Install From Repository screen, click on Kodi Bae Repository
2. Next, click Video Add-ons.
3. Click on cCloud TV
4. On the next window click the Install button at the bottom right corner.
5. A new dialog box will come mentioning all the extra Kodi add-ons that will be installed on your Kodi alongside cCloud TV, click OK.
6. At this point, you should see the cCloud TV addon getting downloaded and installed onto your Kodi.
7. Wait until you see a notification “cCloud TV Add-on installed” on the far top right corner of your screen.
cCloud TV Addon is now installed successfully on Kodi.
Kodi Bae Repository has been around for quite some time and its wide-ranging list of video add-ons makes it one of the most popular Kodi Repositories. It features add-ons for movies, TV shows, live TV and even sports. No matter what kind of content you are looking for, you will find them with these video add-ons.
How to install Kodi Venom Addon
How to install Tempest Kodi Addon
How to install Uranus Addon on Kodi
How to install Covenant addon on Kodi
How to install DeathStar addon on Kodi
How to install Lazy Kodi Repository