This tutorial will show you step by step process to install Lazy Kodi Repository on Kodi. These steps can be followed to install Lazy Kodi on any device that supports Kodi such as FireStick, Fire TV devices, Roku, Mac, Windows, Android TV Box, etc.
Lazy Kodi is not a repository in itself but a collection of popular repositories. It does not host any file of its own – it simply hosts the other repository links, giving you access to several repositories in one place. Lazy Kodi includes a vast catalog of Kodi Addons and Builds. Some of the popular repositories available in this are Kodi Bae, cy4root, Ezzermacs, CellarDoor Repo, Jew Repo and many more.
New repos and wizards are regularly added to Lazy Kodi. You will find all types of addons for Movies, TV Shows, Sports and Live TV here.
If you don’t have Kodi yet, you may download it from the Kodi Official Website.
Your IP address 184.108.40.206 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
How to install Lazy Kodi Repository Source
Installing Lazy Kodi Repo is easy and it only takes a few minutes. All you need to do is follow the steps below to successfully install this repository on your Kodi:
1. Run the Kodi app on your device
2. From the Home Screen of Kodi, navigate to Settings or the cog icon which is located on the top left corner of your screen.
3. Next, click System.
4. Hover over Add-ons on the left side menu bar and then on the right side of the screen, click the toggle button next to Unknown Sources
5. You will see a warning message on the screen. Click Yes.
6. Now, go back to the Kodi home screen and then Settings or the cog icon.
7. Click File Manager folder
8. After that, click on Add Source
9. You will see a new box appear on the screen, click where it says <None>.
” width=”960″ height=”388″>
10. Here, you need to enter the below URL exactly:
Make sure that there are no typos and then hit OK
11. Now you need to enter a name for the media source. Give it a name of your choice; it’s just for identification purposes. I am going with lazy kodi. Click OK.
12. Hit OK once more. The source file will be added now.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to install a Kodi repository from Lazy Kodi
Now that we have added source file to Kodi, let’s learn how you can install a Kodi Repository from Lazy Kodi. Some of the noteworthy repositories available in here include Cy4root, Kodi Bae, Ezzermacs, CellarDoor and many more.
Here, I will show you how you can install Cy4root Repository on Kodi. Follow the steps provided below:
1. You need to go to the Settings screen and then click on Add-ons.
2. Click Install From Zip File.
3. Select lazy kodi or the source name you had entered previously.
4. Click on the -=REPOSITORIES=- folder
5. Next, click on CY4ROOT
6. Click repository.cy4root-master.zip
7. Wait until you see “cy4root Repository Add-on installed” notification on the far top right corner of your screen
8. Click on Install From Repository.
9. You will see cy4root Repository listed on there. That means you can install any add-on available under this repository.
Lazy Kodi is a one-stop-shop where you can access several Repositories, Addons and Builds– all in one place. It saves you the trouble of finding and adding media sources again and again. It features add-ons for movies, TV shows, live TV, sports and more. Simply install Lazy Kodi on your device and start watching your favorite content online.
How do you like the Lazy Kodi Repository? Let us know via the comments section below.