Hi, this is Poppy, and in this article, you will learn how to install the DejaVu addon on Kodi 18. You can use the same steps mentioned here to install DejaVu on various platforms and devices such as FireStick, Fire Cube, Kodi Box, Android Boxes, Nvidia Shield, Linux, Windows, Mac, Smartphones, tablets, etc.
DejaVu is a Kodi addon that brings you an unlimited collection of movies, TV shows, and much more. Apart from that, it also offers plenty of other streaming options. The add-on offers a sleek and intuitive interface. The library is well-organized via several categories and subcategories.
Categories: Latest Movies One Click Top 100, Debrid Latest Movies FHD+ 4K, 4K UHD Movies, Debrid Classic Movies, World News Channels, YouTube Documentaries, The JukeBox, Online Radio, and more.
If you want to exploit the full potential of DejaVu addon, you can integrate Real Debrid within DejaVu. I have covered the steps for that later in this article.
Your IP address 188.8.131.52 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
Kodi DejaVu Addon Installation Pre-requisites
Since DejaVu is a third-party add-on, we need to have the Unknown Sources option turned on. Follow the steps given below to do the same:
1. Open Kodi
2. From your Kodi Main Screen, click Settings (cog icon)
3. Click System
4. Click Add-ons >Unknown Sources
5. There will be a dialog box asking for confirmation, click Yes.
How to install DejaVu Addon on Kodi 18
Install DejaVu addon is simple; you just need to follow the steps provided below to successfully install the Addon on Kodi:
1. Go to the Settings again.
2. Click on the File Manager folder
3. Click on the Add Source tab
4. Click the tab that reads <None>.
5. Here, you need to enter the URL given below:
Then, click OK
6. Give the media source a name of your choice. I am going with Deja and click OK.
7. Click OK again.
8. Now, return to the Settings window, click on Add-ons.
9. Click Install From Zip File
10. Click on Deja or the media source name you had entered in Step 6.
11. Next, select repository.DejaVu-x.x.x.zip
12. Soon, you will find DejaVu Repo Add-on installed message on your Kodi screen.
13. Choose Install From Repository.
14. Select DejaVu Repo
15. Now, click on Video Add-ons.
16. Next, click on DejaVu.
17. Click the Install button at the bottom right of Kodi screen
18. A new dialog box will show up, click OK to continue.
19. DejaVu addon will now start installing on Kodi
20. Shortly, there will be a message “DejaVu Add-on installed” in the far top right corner of the Kodi screen. That’s all! DejaVu Kodi Addon is now installed and is ready to be used.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Download the ExpressVPN app on your device
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
Overview of DejaVu Addon
To access DejaVu addon, from the Kodi main screen, navigate to Add-ons > Video add-ons and then click on DejaVu
Here is how the DejaVu main screen looks like:
There are several categories and sub-categories that you can explore. It also has special categories for World news Channels, Youtube Documentaries, The JukeBox, Online Radio, and more.
The DejaVU Toolbox has options to authorize real-Debrid, All Debrid, and more.
How to set up Real Debrid on DejaVu
Real Debrid is the most reliable premium hoster that gives access to higher-resolution and better quality links. It will significantly enhance your streaming experience.
Here, I am providing the quick steps to set up Real Debrid within DejaVu:
1. From DejaVu addon’s main screen, click DejaVU Toolbox
2. Click Authorize Real Debrid
4. A code will appear on the screen
5. Visit https://real-debrid.com/device
6. Enter the displayed code and select Continue to authorize Real Debrid within DejaVu
Note: You may visit our guide How to set up Real Debrid on FireStick and Kodi for detailed instructions.
FAQs for DejaVu Kodi Addon
DejaVu is a Kodi addon that lets us stream movies, TV shows, news, comedy, live concerts, documentaries, radio, and more.
It is recommended that you stream videos available on public platforms as streaming copyrighted content is a legal offense.
DejaVu brings you various streaming options such as TV Shows, Movies, documentaries, JukeBox, kids’ content, online radio, live concerts, etc.
You can install it on any Kodi compatible device including Fire Cube, FireStick, Nvidia Shield, Android Box, Mi Box, Linux, Raspberry Pi, Windows, Mac, Smartphones, tablets, and more.
DejaVu Kodi addon is a decent option that offers a variety of content other than movies and TV shows. The addon is easy to use and the content is frequently updated. It offers a lot of good quality streaming links. However, as we mentioned before, to access even higher-quality streaming links, it’s always a great idea to integrate it with Real Debrid.