Hi Everyone, I am Poppy! This tutorial will show you how to install Ghetto Astronaut Build on Kodi 19 Matrix. The instruction provided in this tutorial will work on all devices compatible with Kodi. These include FireStick, Nvidia Shield, Android Mobile, Android TV Boxes, Raspberry Pi, Windows, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more.
Ghetto Astronaut Build offers a wide selection of Builds for Kodi 19 Matrix. These Builds are packed with top-notch Kodi addons such as The Crew, Shadow, The Oath, FREE, and many more. This makes your life easier as you don’t have to install different addon for different types of content. You get access to a wide range of streaming choices in one place. With the help of these addons, you can watch Movies, Shows, Live TV, Sports, and a lot more.
These builds are also feature-rich and offer an easy-to-use interface. Being fairly lightweight, Ghetto Astronaut Build work perfectly on FireStick and Android TV boxes. As we know, these are pretty low-storage and low-RAM devices.
Ghetto Astronaut Kodi Build Installation Pre-requisites
To install third-party Kodi Builds such as Ghetto Astronaut Build, we need to tweak a security setting within Kodi. This is a mandatory step. Here’s what we need to do:
1. Click Settings (gear icon) at the upper left corner of the Kodi home screen
2. Click System
3. On the left menu panel, click Add-ons, and then on the right, click the toggle next to Unknown Sources
4. A new dialog box with a warning message will show up, click Yes
How to Install Ghetto Astronaut Build on Kodi 19 Matrix
Now that the Unknown Sources feature is enabled, let’s proceed with the installation process. Here are the steps:
1. Navigate to the Kodi home screen again and click Settings
2. Open File Manager
3. Then, click Add Source on either side of the Kodi screen
4. Click the box with <None>
5. Here, you need to enter the following link:
Make sure to check for any typos
6. Give a name for the media source. I am naming it Ghetto Astro. You may choose any name that you prefer. This is only for easier identification purposes later. Click OK
7. Click OK again
8. Navigate to the Settings screen one more time
9. Click Add-ons
10. Now, click Install from Zip file
11. When you see the below pop-up, click Yes
If you are using Kodi 18 Leia, this popup will not appear
12. Click on the name Ghetto Astro or the media source name you chose at step 6
13. Click repository.ghettomatrix-x.x.x.zip (x.x.x = Build version number)
14. Wait for Ghetto Astronaut Matrix Repo add-on installed message on your Kodi screen. It may take some time.
15. Now, click Install from Repository
16. Click Ghetto Astronaut Matrix Repo
17. On the next page, click Program Add-ons
18. Then, click Ghetto Astronaut Wizard
19. Click the Install button available at the lower right side
20. Next, click OK when the following prompt shows up
21. Ghetto Astronaut Wizard will automatically download and install on Kodi
22. Wait for the Ghetto Astronaut Wizard Add-on installed message
23. Choose Continue
24. Next, choose Build Menu
25. Click Dismiss to close this prompt
26. You may choose any of the builds available under the Ghetto Astronaut Wizard. I am installing the Aftermath Build for demonstration purposes.
27. Click Install
28. Click Yes, Install to initiate the download process
29. The build will download at this point. It may take a few seconds depending on your Internet speed.
30. Click Fresh Install to confirm. It will erase all your previous Kodi data and set it to default.
31. Wait for the build to install on your Kodi device
32. Finally, click OK to force close the Kodi app.
You have now successfully installed the Ghetto Astronaut Build on Kodi 19 Matrix. We shall discuss how you can use the Build in the next segment.
How to Use Ghetto Astronaut Kodi Build
Now, run the Kodi app. You will notice that the Kodi home screen now looks different. Wait for a few minutes until all the features and add-ons of the Build loads fully.
Here’s how the main screen of Aftermath Ghetto Astronaut Kodi Build looks:
The interface is quite different than the other Builds, however, it’s extremely elegant and user-friendly. You will find the main menu bar on the left side of the screen.
The following categories are available on the Main screen:
- LIVE TV
You will find several sub-categories under these categories. MOVIES category is selected by default on the home screen.
There are several fine Kodi add-ons available within the Build. Some of them include Shadow, The Oath, FREE, The Crew, and lots more. These addons offer you streaming choices for movies, shows, live streams, sports, and more.
Here’s how you can access the full list of Video Add-ons:
1. Click SETTINGS
2. Click ADD-ONS
3. Click MY ADDONS
4. Click VIDEO ADDONS
There are many features like profile, skin, games within the settings tab, you may explore them further.
Yes, Ghetto Astronaut Build can be installed on Kodi 19 Matrix. The detailed instructions to install this build can be found in this guide.
Streaming copyrighted content within the Build is considered illegal, therefore, we strongly recommend only accessing the content in the public domain.
Yes, you can install Ghetto Astronaut build on devices like FireStick, Fire TVs, Android, Windows, Mac, iOS, and more – Basically, any device that supports Kodi.
There is no compulsion to use a VPN with this Build nevertheless, to stream privately and safely, we recommend using a VPN.
Ghetto Astronaut Build has quite a few feature-rich Kodi builds. These Builds are also loaded with some of the best Kodi addons. The builds are fairly lightweight and run smoothly even on Android TV boxes and Firesticks. You may also try the other builds available under the Ghetto Astronaut Wizard.
Do give Ghetto Astronaut Build a try and be sure to let us know your experience by commenting down below.
More Kodi Builds: