Hi, Everyone! This is Poppy. In this guide, I will show you the step-by-step installation process to install the Revolution addon on Kodi 19 and Kodi 18.
If you are searching for a reliable add-on for one-stop entertainment, then Revolution is the best solution for you. The Revolution Add-on is compatible with the latest edition of the Kodi app, i.e. Kodi 19 Matrix. Yes, the add-on can now be installed and run on the latest Kodi edition which you can download from its official website.
Revolution is a popular entertainment add-on designed for those who love to spend their time watching their favorite TV Shows and Movies. The add-on provides the ocean of content with properly categorized TV Shows and Movies. You can also choose from different genres and can pick your favorite movie with the given source links.
What’s unique about this Add-on is it allows its users to save the movie. Yes, users can save a movie to watch it later. The saved movie can be watched anytime by the user with no Internet connectivity. Users are allowed to create a customized library where they can add movies, TV shows, and other content to watch in the coming days.
We are addong The Revolution Kodi addon to our list of Best Addons for Kodi.
This third-party add-on comes with regular updates that means you would be provided with the latest movies and TV Shows and other content regularly. If you want to learn how to install Revolution AddOn on Kodi, then here’s the step-by-step tutorial for you.
Your IP address 184.108.40.206 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
Quick Steps to Install Revolution AddOn on Kodi (Without Images)
In this section, we have listed down quick steps to install the Revolution AddOn to the Kodi app without images/screenshots. If you want detailed instructions with images, please check the next section.
Let’s check out the quick steps to install the Revolution AddOn.
- Launch the Kodi app on your device.
- Click on the Settings option from the upper left corner.
- Select the System icon from the Settings menu.
- Select the AddOns option from the left-sidebar and then click Unknown Sources.
- Click Yes when asked.
- Press the Esc button to return to the main home screen and then click the Settings option again.
- Select File Manager option.
- Click Add Source option.
- Select <None>.
- Enter the URL: https://dejavurepo.github.io/
- Click Ok.
- Name it dejavu.
- Click Ok.
- Press Esc and then Click the Settings icon.
- Select the AddOns option.
- Select Install from Zip File.
- Click Yes.
- Select dejavu from the given menu.
- Click repository.Dejavu-1.0.5.zip and then Press the Ok button.
- Click Install from Repository option.
- Select Dejavu Repo.
- Click the Video Add-ons option.
- Select Revolution
- Then, press the Install button.
- Select the Ok button and then wait for the addon to install on the device
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Download the ExpressVPN app on your device
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to Install Revolution AddOn on Kodi (Detailed Steps with Images)
Revolution addon is a third-party add-on. You cannot install the addon instantly from the Kodi app. To do so, you need to install it from the repository. The installation process of this Kodi addon may seem a bit lengthy but if you follow the steps it’s very easy.
To make it more convenient for you, we have divided the installation process into three different sections. You are requested to follow each of the below-given steps to get this Revolution AddOn installed on Kodi.
Section 1: Enable Unknown Sources Option
Being an open-source platform, the Kodi app allows users to experiment with third-party sources and add-ons. The app lets you install and use third-party add-ons so that you can expand its functionality. However, the app has a security feature enabled that prevents you from installing third-party add-ons.
To install the Revolution add-on, you need to enable this feature first. The following steps will show you how you can enable the Unknown Sources option on the Kodi app.
1. Open the Kodi app on your device
2. Now, go to the upper left corner and click on the Settings icon as shown in the below screenshot.
3. From this page, click the System option.
4. Click the Add-ons option from the left-sidebar.
Then, on the right side, you would see the Unknown Sources option. Click that.
5. Click this option once, a warning message will be displayed on your screen. Click the Yes option to proceed further.
The Unknown Sources option is now enabled. By now, you can install the third-party add-ons from different sources manually to your Kodi app. If you do not enable this option, you will not be allowed to install this add-on.
Section 2: Add Repository to the Kodi app
The Revolution add-on is not available on the Kodi repository. To get this add-on, you need to add its repository from where you can easily get this add-on for your Kodi app. Let’s see how you can add a Repository to the Kodi app.
1. Come back to the Kodi main screen after enabling the Unknown Sources option. Press the Esc button to do so.
2. Select the Settings icon once again.
3. Click the File Manager option from here.
4. From this page, click the Add source option. Usually, this option is given at the end of the menu.
5. You would be asked to add the file source manually. Click the <None> option.
6. A page with Address Bar will be presented on your screen.
7. Now, click the Address bar and enter the following URL:
After that, click on the Ok button.
8. Click the name field, enter a suitable name to this source. We have given dejavu name to this source.
9. After that, click the Ok button.
10. Come back to the main page of the Kodi app by pressing the Esc button.
11. Click the Settings icon once again to bring it to the Settings page.
12. Click the Add-ons option from here.
13. Click Install from Zip file option.
14. A warning message will be displayed on your screen (only on Kodi 19). Select the Yes option.
15. Now, from this menu, click the dejavu option i.e. the source file that we just added.
16. And then select the repository.Dejavu-1.0.5.zip and then press the Ok button.
17. Deja-vu Add-on updated message will be displayed at the upper right corner of the page. You have added the Repository to the Kodi app.
Section 3: Install Revolution AddOn on Kodi
1. From the same page, select the Install from Repository option.
2. Select the DejaVu Repo option from here.
3. Click the Video Add-ons option.
4. Select the Revolution option from here.
5. The main page of the Revolution AddOn will be presented to you on your screen. Click on the Install button.
6. The addon works well with a few other video streaming add-ons. You would be asked to install the bundle of other streaming add-ons along with the Revolution add-on. Kindly select the Ok button when you are asked to install a bundle of additional add-ons to the app.
7. The installation process will begin itself. Soon, you will see the Revolution Add-on Installed message on your screen.
You have successfully installed the Revolution Add-on on the Kodi app. Let’s see how to use this add-on to stream your favorite movies and TV Shows.
How to Use Revolution Add-on on Kodi?
Just like any other add-on, you can easily start using this add-on by launching it on the Kodi app. The following steps will show you how you can start using this add-on on your Kodi app.
Once the Revolution add-on is installed, you would see the Open button on the same page. To launch the add-on, click the Open button. You can also launch it from the main screen of the Kodi app by selecting the Add-ons> Video Addons option.
Upon launching the add-on, you would be presented with a list of video contents that you can explore on the add-on. You can watch Movies, TV shows and explore other options from this page.
If you click the movies option, you would be provided with a list of categories. You can select the suitable category from this page.
The next page will show you the available movies as per your preferences. You can select any movie you like to watch on the Kodi app.
The add-on will start fetching the sources from the web. This may take a few seconds.
After fetching the sources, you can select the suitable source link and can start streaming the selected content.
FAQs for Revolution Kodi Addon
You can easily install the Revolution addon on Kodi by following the steps provided in this guide.
I have been using this addon for some time and haven’t found any security issues yet. As for the legality, please only stream content available in the public domain to avoid any copyright issues.
With this addon, you can watch on-demand content including movies and shows.
Yes, this addon is supported on Kodi 19.
Wrapping Up Revolution Addon on Kodi
Revolution is a must-have Kodi add-on for all Kodi users. What makes this add-on so much popular is its content library. The add-on keeps on updating its content library with new movies, tv shows, episodes, and other popular videos that you might like to watch in your free time.
We hope that the above steps will help you to install this add-on on your device. Make sure that you follow each of the above-listed steps wisely so that you can get this add-on installed with no interruptions.
How to Install Alvin Addon on Kodi
How to Get Kodi on Chromecast
How to Install Scrubs V2 Addon on Kodi
How to Install The Oath Kodi Addon
How to Install The Rising Tides Kodi Addons
How to Install Black Lighting Addon on Kodi