Hi All! This is Poppy. In this guide, I will demonstrate how you can install the Alvin addon on Kodi 19 Matrix and Kodi 18 Leia. These Alvin installation steps will work on devices like FireStick, Fire TV, Nvidia Shield, Android TV Box, Windows, Mac, Linux, and more.
Alvin is an on-demand Kodi addon, offering a huge collection of movies and TV shows. It has a sleek and intuitive user interface. The library is updated regularly with new releases.
The addon is pulling in plenty of streaming links as it is but for a better streaming experience, we recommend using it with Real Debrid. Other than that, Alvin addon also offers Trakt integration. For all these reasons, we have added Alvin to our list of Best Addons for Kodi.
Don’t have Kodi yet? Download Kodi directly from the official website.
Your IP address 220.127.116.11 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
Quick Steps to install Alvin Addon on Kodi 19 Matrix & Kodi 18
Here are the quick steps to install Alvin Addon on Kodi 19 and Kodi 18:
Note: If you want the detailed steps with screenshots, please skip to the next section of this guide.
- Open Kodi
- Click Settings (cog icon)
- Then, click the System tile
- Click Add-ons > Unknown Sources to enable it
- Click Yes.
- Navigate to the Settings
- Click the File Manager
- Click the Add source
- Click the box that says <None>.
- Here, carefully enter the URL: http://octopus246.esy.es/octopus/
- Click OK
- Now, name the source path octopus
- Click OK now
- On the Settings window, click the Add-ons tile
- Click Install From Zip File
- Click octopus
- Next, click repository.octopus-x.x.xx.zip
- Wait for Octopus Repository Add-on installed message
- Next, click Install From Repository.
- Click Octopus Repository
- Then, click on the Video Add-ons.
- Click Alvin.
- Click Install
- Click OK
- Wait until you get the Alvin Add-on installed message
Alvin Addon is now installed on your Kodi device.
Kodi Alvin Addon Installation Pre-requisites
Alvin Kodi addon is a third-party addon, which means it is not a part of the official Kodi repository. To install such third-party addons, we must make a small change in the Kodi settings. Follow the below steps:
1. Open Kodi and then click Settings (cog icon) on the upper left corner of the home screen
2. When the following window appears, click the System tile
3. On the next screen, click Add-ons on the left pane. Then, navigate to the right and click the switch next to Unknown Sources to enable it
If the option is already enabled, you do not need to do anything
4. Now, when you click the switch to enable Unknown Sources, you will see the below prompt. Go ahead and click Yes.
How to install Alvin Addon on Kodi 19 Matrix & Kodi 18
Installing Alvin addon on Kodi is simple, all you have to do is follow the below steps for that:
1. Navigate to the Settings once again by accessing the Cog icon on the home screen
2. Click the File Manager tile on the first row
3. Click the Add source option on either side of the screen.
4. A dialog box will now display on the screen. Click the box that says <None>.
5. Here, carefully enter the URL provided below:
Make sure there are no typos here
6. You will be taken back to the screen with the dialog box. Now, you need to name the source path. In this case, the default name octopus is identifiable, therefore I am not changing it. If you wish, you can name it anything you want.
7. Click OK now
8. On the Settings window, click the Add-ons tile
9. Then, on the next window, click Install From Zip File
10. Now, click the source name that you entered at step 6. For me, it’s octopus, so I am clicking that.
11. Next, click repository.octopus-x.x.xx.zip
12. Allow Kodi some time to install the repo. Soon, you will see the Octopus Repository Add-on installed message on the Kodi screen.
13. Next, click Install From Repository.
14. Click Octopus Repository
15. Then, click on the Video Add-ons.
16. From the list of addons, click Alvin.
17. You should see the Install button on the lower right side of the Kodi screen. Click it.
18. The below prompt will show up listing the additional add-ons that are going to be installed with Alvin addon, click OK
19. Alvin addon will now download and install on Kodi
20. Wait for some time and you will get Alvin Add-on installed message in the upper-right corner of the Kodi screen.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Download the ExpressVPN app on your device
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
Overview of Alvin Kodi Addon
IF you are new to Kodi, you may not know how to access the installed addons. Here’s how you do it:
1. Navigate to Add-ons on the Kodi main screen
2. Highlight Video add-ons on the left pane and then click Alvin to launch it
Here is the main screen of Alvin Kodi addon:
The layout is pretty simple and fuss-free. You will find quite a few categories for movies and TV shows. The Tools section will help you sign in to your Real Debrid, Trakt account, and do much more.
Alvin is a video-on-demand Kodi addon. You can watch tons of movies and TV shows on Alvin Add-on.
Streaming pirated or copyrighted content is considered illegal. Therefore, be careful not to indulge in those kinds of content to avoid legal trouble.
Alvin Kodi addon allows you to watch thousands of movies and TV shows. You can find all the latest releases on this addon.
Alvin can be installed on a wide variety of devices like FireStick, Fire TV, Fire Cube, Android Box, Mi Box, Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, and more.
Alvin Kodi addon is an incredible option for movies and TV shows lovers. You will find tons of good quality streaming links and you can also integrate Real Debrid within the addon. The addon is extremely easy to use and fast.
Apart from that, you can also integrate Trakt to sync the media across your devices. All in all, it’s a good addon. Do give this add-on a try!