Hi Everyone! This is Poppy. In this article, we will learn how to install the Black Lightning addon on Kodi 19 & Kodi 18. The addon is compatible with Kodi Matrix 19 as well as Kodi 18 Leia.
The Black Lightning Kodi add-on is a great application that provides a wide range of options for movies and TV shows.
It is a third-party app from the CMAN’s Wizard repository officially, however, it is also available in Narcacist and Ezzermac Repository. The addon contains categories such as Movie World, TV World Trakt, search, what’s new, etc. that are very well organized and easy to navigate.
Black Lightning Kodi add-on also has One-click play feature. As the name suggests, it allows you to play the movies with just a single click.
Your IP address 220.127.116.11 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
Quick steps to Install the Black Lightning Add-on on Kodi( Without Screenshots)
Following are the quick steps to install Black Lightning add-on. Detailed guide with screenshots are provided in the next section.
- Click Settings on Kodi home screen
- Select System
- Click Add-ons > Unknown Sources
- Select Yes on the pop-up
- Again, go to Kodi home screen > Settings
- Click File Manager tab
- Select Add source
- Select <None>
- Enter: http://narcacist.com/repo/ in the box
- Click OK
- In the media name box type narcasist
- Click OK
- Return to Settings
- Select Add-ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Click Yes in the pop-up
- Click on narcasist
- Select repository.NarcacistWizard.zip.
- Stay on the window and wait for the installation to finish
- Click Install from Repository
- Select Narcasist’s Wizard Repository
- Click Video Add-ons
- Select Black Lightning
- Click Install
- Wait for the installation to complete
- It’s done
Detailed Steps to Install the Black Lightning Addon for Kodi (With Screenshots)
Installing Black Lightning addon on Kodi is simple. Please follow the steps provided below:
Part-1: Black Lightning Kodi Addon Installation Pre-requisites
The Black Lightning add-on is not available on Kodi official repository and Kodi does not allow installing third-party apps. Therefore, you need to change the settings of Kodi to enable third-party app installations.
It is a quick 5 step process:
1. Launch the Kodi app on your device and at the home screen page select the Settings icon on the top left.
2. On the screen that opened, find System icon at the bottom of the screen and select it.
3. Scroll to Add-ons on the left panel. Several Options will appear on the right.
4. Scroll down the options to reach Unknown sources. Click it to switch On the button.
5. A window will pop up with the warning that add-ons will have access to the data and storage of the device. Select Yes and Kodi will be ready for installing the Black Lightning add-on.
Part-2: Install Black Lightning Addon on Kodi
Below is the step-by-step guide with screenshots to install the Black Lightning add-on for Kodi:
1. Go to the Kodi home screen and select the Settings icon at the top.
2. Next select File Manager at the top left corner of the window.
3. You will find the same options on both sides of the screen. Select Add source on either side.
4. Select <None> here.
5. The next window will have a text box and a virtual keyboard. Enter the URL: http://www.narcacist.com/repo/ in the box and click OK.
6. Type a name for the repository in the box under Enter a name for this media source. The name should be in accordance with the repository so that you can easily find it. Let’s name it narcasist and select OK.
7. Now you need to return to the System page of Kodi and select Add-ons.
8. Select Install from zip file on the next window.
9. An information window will pop up stating that you have to update the add-ons installed from zip files manually. Click Yes.
10. In the next window find Narcasist and click on it.
11. Select the repository.NarcacistWizard.zip. Hang on for a minute on the same window.
12. Wait for the notification Repository Installed on the top right corner of the window.
13. On the same window select Install from repository tab.
14. On the next window select Narcacist’s Wizard Repository.
15. Scroll down to Video Add-ons.
16. On the next window select Black Lightning.
17. Find Install tab at the bottom right corner and select it.
18. A pop-up window will show you all the additional Add-ons that will be installed with the Black Lightning. Click on OK here.
19. The installation process of the Black Lightning will start.
20. Shortly, a notification will appear on the top left corner of the screen, Black lightning Add-on installed.
You have successfully installed the Black Lightning Add-on on Kodi.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Download the ExpressVPN app on your device
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to Use The Black Lightning Add-on for Kodi
To use the Black Lightning addon, first, we need to launch the addon. Here’s how you can access Black Lightning Add-on on Kodi:
1. Go to the home screen of Kodi and select Add-ons.
2. Then, under Video Add-ons on the right, you will find the Black Lightning add-on. Select it.
You will reach the home page of the black lightning add-on. Here’s the home page of the black lightning add-on on Kodi:
The Interface of the Add-on is very simple to use.
You will see a list of categories to choose from. It includes One-Click, Movie World, TV World, Trakt , Search, Last Link Played, Settings, Resume Watching, and a few more.
The One-Click Section consists of sub-categories like 4K TV& Movies, 3D Movies, 1080p, Tv shows, Documentaries, and a lot more. You can even search for horror, fantasy, kids, sports, war movies from their respective categories.
The Movie world section has subcategories like theatres, popular movies, Actor, 3-D movies, classic Movies, Western Movies, and a lot more.
The TV Shows subcategories are: Popular, On the air, New TV Shows, Genre, Advanced content selection, etc.
In the Trakt section, subcategories are Movie List, TV lists, TV Calender, Episode Watchlist, Show Recommendations, etc.
Black Lightning is an Add-on for Kodi that enables you to watch unlimited movies and TV shows.
Black Lightning is a third-party Kodi addon from an unofficial repository. Therefore, it is recommended that you watch only the content available in the public domain.
You do not necessarily need Real Debrid for the Black Lightning Kodi add-on to work. However, integrating a Real Debrid premium account within the addon will be great as it allows you to stream without buffering up to 4K.
Yes, you can stream all the content without a VPN. However, it is advised to secure your device with a good VPN, such as ExpressVPN.
The Black Lightning add-on is great for Kodi because of the availability of a wide range of content and easy-to-use interface.
The Black lightning Kodi addon is a decent option for streaming movies, shows, and a lot more on Kodi. It has an extensive range of contents organized into categories and subcategories to make it user-friendly. Installing the Black lightning add-on is very simple. It works fine on all Kodi devices including Fire Stick, PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and more. Go ahead and give it a go!
If you have any questions or feedback please feel free to let us know through the comments section below.