Hi Everyone! I am Poppy. In this easy guide, you will learn how to install Fetch addon on Kodi 19 Matrix and Kodi 18 Leia.
The Fetch addon is part of the Doomzday repository that lets you watch several live TV channels. The Fetch addon is one of the best Kodi addons to stream new content such as movies and series as well as live sports.
The Fetch video addon for Kodi features several channels to stream content in various categories such as comedy, movies, music, travel, entertainment, family, kids, classics, news, education, religion, and more. It offers access to an extensive library of videos, series, and movies.
The Fetch addon has high-quality streams with minimal buffering. It is easy to install and use, owing to an intuitive user interface. Fetch offers great performance and allows you to stream a wide variety of content in HD. The Fetch addon has reliable links and sources for streaming video content.
It also allows you to search for channels and save your favorite channels separately for easy access. Along with these, the Fetch addon maintains a list of your recent streams.
For these reasons and more, Fetch Kodi Addon is being added to our catalog of Best Kodi Addons as well.
If you don’t have Kodi yet, you can download it from the official website. If you are a FireStick user, follow our guide on How to Get Kodi on FireStick.
Quick Steps to Install Fetch Addon on Kodi 19 (Without Images)
Your IP address 126.96.36.199 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
In this section, I am providing you the quick steps to install Fetch Addon on Kodi 19.
Note: The detailed steps with images are available in the next section of this guide.
- Run Kodi application
- Click Settings icon
- Then, click System
- Click Add-ons > Unknown Sources to enable it
- Select Yes.
- Open Settings again
- Click File Manager
- Open Add source
- Click the box that says <None>.
- Enter the path:https://doomzdayteam.github.io/doomzday/ and click OK
- Name the media source doomzday (or anything that you prefer) and click OK
- Click OK again
- Under Settings window, click Add-ons
- Click Install From Zip File
- Choose Yes
- Click Doomzday
- Next, click repository.doomzday-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Doomzday Repo Add-on installed message
- Next, click Install From Repository.
- Click Doomzday Repo
- Then, click Video Add-ons.
- Click Fetch!.
- Choose Install
- Click OK
- Wait for the Fetch Add-on installed message
Fetch Addon is now installed on your Kodi.
How to Install Fetch Addon on Kodi 19 (Detailed Steps With Images)
Follow this step-by-step guide to install Fetch addon on Kodi:
Part 1: Fetch Addon Installation Pre-requisites
To install the Fetch addon, you first need to enable Unknown Sources. Follow the steps below:
1. From the top left corner of the Kodi home screen, click the Settings icon
2. On the following screen, click System
3. After that, click Add-ons on the left side and then switch on the Unknown Sources button
4. When the below prompt appears, click Yes.
Part 2: Install Fetch Addon on Kodi
Pre-requisites are taken care of. So, now, we will start the installation process. Here’s how you can install Fetch addon on Kodi 19.
1. Open File Manager from Kodi Settings
2. Click on Add source
3. Then, select the box with <None>
4. Enter path: https://doomzdayteam.github.io/doomzday/ and click on OK
5. Give the media path a name of your choice. I am going with doomzday. Click OK
6. Click OK again
7. Return to Kodi’s Settings screen and open Add-ons
8. Click Install from zip file
9. It will open a prompt where you need to click on Yes
10. Open doomzday
11. Select repository.doomzday-x.x.x.zip
12. A notification will show up on the upper right side of your screen to inform you that Doomzday is installed
13. From your Add-ons screen, click on Install from repository
14. Select Doomzday Repo
15. Open Video add-ons
16. From the available addons, click Fetch!
17. Click on Install
18. A notification that shows up on your screen will confirm Fetch! addon installation
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Download the ExpressVPN app on your device
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How To Use Fetch Addon in Kodi
The Fetch addon is incredibly easy to use due to its user-friendly interface. This is how you use Fetch addon on Kodi:
1. Come back to your Kodi home screen.
2. Click Add-ons
3. Then, click on Video Add-ons and open Fetch! from there
Here’s the home screen of Fetch Addon on Kodi:
You can open any of these categories to access various TV channels in different languages
You can also search for specific channels using the Search function
You can mark certain channels as favorites by selecting Add to my Favourites
The Recently Played feature of Fetch! shows your last played channels
Since Fetch streams live TV channels from various online sources, it is desirable to have a good internet connection to avoid buffering and latency issues.
It is best you stream only the content available in the public domain to avoid any copyright issues.
A channel could be streaming through various sources and these sources could be down due to myriad reasons. The best course of action is to wait for some time and try again to check whether the stream is fixed.
Fetch has a dedicated music category that contains music across many genres such as hip-hop, pop, metal, jazz, and more. You can also play your favorite live music channel using the Fetch addon.
The Fetch Kodi addon gives you access to hundreds of TV channels in various languages from different countries. Using Fetch, you can easily watch live sports and news, as well as movies and series on Kodi. The addon is expected to add even more channels with future updates. The simple user interface of Fetch allows you to easily discover new channels and access your favorite channels instantly. Fetch can be used on multiple Android devices as well as Windows PC without any restrictions.
How to Install Black Lightning Addon on Kodi
How to Install Rising Tides on Kodi
How to Install Oath Addon
How to Install Revolution Kodi Addon