Hi Everyone. I am Poppy! In this guide, you will learn how to install the Rising Tides addon on Kodi 19 Matrix and Kodi 18. It works with all Kodi-compatible devices like FireStick, Android TVs, and more.
The Rising Tides add-on for Kodi is a sports addon. It is gaining popularity as the best sports add-on for Kodi. With the Rising Tides add-on, various sports events from different categories can be streamed, including live sports events.
The high-definition streaming quality makes it all the more famous among sports enthusiasts. You can access a wide range of sports categories: Football, PPV events, IPTV Heaven, Sports Channel, and a lot more. With the Rising Tide Kodi add-on, you can watch highlights as well as live sports channels.
Your IP address 184.108.40.206 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
Quick Steps to Install Rising Tides Add-on on Kodi 19 Matrix (Without Screenshots)
Here are the quick steps to install Rising Tides on Kodi 19 & Kodi 18. The detailed steps with screenshots are provided in the next section.
- Open Kodi
- Click on Settings & Select System
- Click Add-ons
- Go to Unknown Sources and click
- Select Yes in the pop-up window
- Return to Kodi main page
- Go to Settings
- Select File Manager
- Click on Add Source
- Select <None>
- Type: http://mullafabz.xyz/Repository/K19 in the text box and click OK
- Type: Risingtide in the new text box
- Click OK
- Go to Settings on the Kodi home screen
- Select Add-ons
- Click on Install from zip files tab
- Select Yes in the pop-up box
- Click Risingtide
- Select repository.Rising.Tides.zip and click OK.
- Wait for the process to complete
- Select Install from repository on the same window
- Click on the Rising Tide repository
- Select Video Add-ons
- Select Rising Tides
- Click on Install
- Select OK for additional add-ons
- Wait for the installation to complete
How to Install Rising Tides Add-on on Kodi 19 Matrix & Kodi 18 (Detailed Steps With Screenshots)
Installation of the Rising Tides addon for Kodi is a simple process and below is the step-by-step guide for doing the same.
Section-1: Kodi Rising Tides Addon Installation Pre-requisites
You must know that Kodi does not allow any third-party app to be installed and the Rising Tides is a third-party app. Therefore, prior to installation, you need to do a minor change in the settings of Kodi. It will enable Kodi to install a third-party app without any problem.
It is a very simple 5 step process.
1. Open the Kodi app on your device and at the home screen page of Kodi look for the Settings icon on the top left and select it.
2. You will reach this page. Select System at the bottom of the screen.
3. On the left side of the screen find Add-ons and select it.
4. Go to the Unknown sources on the right side of the screen and change it to On.
5. A warning window will pop up about the risks associated. Select Yes to set up Kodi for installing the Rising Tides add-on.
Your Kodi is now ready for installing the Rising Tides add-on.
Section-2: Install Rising Tides Addon on Kodi
Following are the steps with screenshots to install the Rising Tides addon:
1. Launch the Kodi app on your device.
2. Select the Settings icon from the top left corner.
3. Go to the File Manager and select it.
4. On the next window click on the Add source on any side.
5. Select <None>in the next window.
6. A window with a text box and a virtual keyboard will appear next. Type: http://mullafabz.xyz/Repository/K19 in the box and click OK
7. Next window will also have a text box under, Enter a name for this media source. Type a name here that you can recognize later. Here, we are naming it Risingtide.
8. Click OK
9. Go back to the home screen of Kodi and select Settings again
10. Select the second tab from the top left i.e., Add-ons package installer.
11. On the next window select Install from zip file
12. A warning will pop up informing that you have to update the add-ons installed from zip files manually. Click on Yes to proceed.
13. In the window that opened find Risingtide and select it.
14. Select the repository.Rising.Tides.zip
15. Do not leave the window. A pop-up notification will appear on the top right corner stating that Rising Tides Repository Installed.
16. Now on the same window, scroll to Install from repository tab and select it.
17. On the next window find the Rising Tides Repository and click on it.
18. Go to Video Add-ons
19. Go to The Rising Tides
20. On the next window find Install tab at the bottom right corner and select it
21. Select OK in the pop-up window showing all the additional add-ons that will be installed.
22. Installation of the Rising Tides will start. Wait for the installation process to complete. A notification will appear on the top left of the screen, Rising Tides Add-on installed.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Download the ExpressVPN app on your device
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to use The Rising Tides Addon on Kodi 19 matrix
The Rising Tides Add-on is successfully installed and ready to use on the Kodi app.
To launch the Rising Tides add-on, open the Kodi app on your device. Select Add-ons from the main menu
Then, select Video add-ons.
The Rising Tides add-on will be visible on the right side of the screen.
Select the Rising Tides add-on to launch.
The main page of the Rising Tides add-on will look like this:
You will find multiple options on this screen.
You can explore Football Highlights or Live Football and even PPV Events (Pay Per View)
To find other sports events go to More Sports Events
While installing a third-party app, Kodi warns about the damages that could be possible. The Rising Tides is also a third party app, it is advised to secure your device beforehand.
With the Rising Tides addon you can watch all live sports events as well as highlights and a broad range of sports events from different categories like Football highlights, PPV events, IPTV Heaven, Sports Channel, etc.
To launch the Rising Tides add-on, open the home page of the Kodi app, select Add-ons from the menu and then select Video Add-on. The Rising Tides add-on will appear on the right side of the screen. Select it to launch. The main menu will have multiple categories of sports events. Explore and enjoy.
Various sports add-on for Kodi is available like Sportowa TV, Apex Sports, Cloud 9, the Crew Sports, the Loop, Tide, etc. The Rising Tides add-on for Kodi could be considered the best sports add-on as it has a wide range of sports events for the sports buffs. It is also upgraded frequently by mullafabz.
The Rising Tides add-on is the best sports add-on for Kodi. It is also a great add-on for pay-per-view events. By following the simple guide provided above, you can easily install this add-on on Kodi. It enables the viewers to stream unlimited sports content from a wide range of options available on this add-on.