Hi, there! I am Poppy! In this tutorial, I will provide you complete, step-by-step instructions to install The Crew addon on Kodi 19 & Kodi 18. The same steps work equally well on all Kodi compatible devices including FireSticks, Fire TV Cubes, mobiles, Android TV Boxes, Windows & Mac Computer, and more.
The Crew is a popular multi-purpose add-on for Kodi. It has a diverse assortment of all the latest movies and TV Shows. Apart from that, it also has dedicated sections for IPTV, Sports, Kids’ content, and a lot more. It also features 1-Clicks section for movies & TV Shows and play them for you with just a single click.
The Crew has many useful features and a user-friendly interface. The content is updated frequently – the latest contents are added as soon as they are available.
It does a fabulous job in fetching high quality streaming links on its own. Besides, The Crew also supports premium services like Real Debrid that allows you access to premium links. The steps to set-up Real-Debrid within The Crew addon have been covered later in the guide.
You can also integrate your Trakt account within The Crew to sync all your content.
With a varied content catalog and high-quality streaming links, The Crew is a definitive choice for our Best Kodi Addons of 2021.
If you haven’t installed Kodi yet, go to the official website of Kodi and get the app. If you are a FireStick user, follow our guide on How to Install Kodi on FireStick.
How to Fix No Streams Available Error on Kodi
How to fix Crew Addon Not Working
Compilation of Best Tips for Kodi
Movies, TV shows, IPTV, Sports, Kids, 1 Clicks, Standup Comedy, CC Collections, Radio, Additional Addons
Your IP address 126.96.36.199 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
How to Install The Crew Addon on Kodi 19 & Kodi 18 (Quick Steps)
Here are the quick steps to install The Crew addon on Kodi. In case, you want the detailed steps with images, please visit the next section.
Here are the steps:
- Launch Kodi app
- Click on the Settings
- Click System
- Then, click Add-ons > Unknown Sources
- Click Yes.
- Return to the Kodi home screen. Click Settings
- Open File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click <None>.
- Enter the URL: https://team-crew.github.io/
- Click Ok
- Type in Crew. Click Ok.
- Click Ok again
- From Settings page, click Add-ons
- Click Install From Zip File.
- Click Crew
- Click thecrew-x.x.x.zip
- Wait until the THE CREW REPO Add-on installed notification
- Click Install From Repository.
- Click THE CREW REPO
- Click Video Add-ons.
- Click THE CREW addon
- Click Install
- Click OK.
- The Crew addon will be downloaded and installed
- Wait for THE CREW Add-on installed
- The Crew addon is now installed on Kodi.
You will find the detailed steps with screenshots in the next section.
How to Install The Crew Addon on Kodi 19 & Kodi 18 (Detailed Steps with Images)
Here are the detailed steps to install The Crew Addon on Kodi 19 and Kodi 18.
Kodi Crew Addon Installation Pre-requisites
Enabling Unknown sources allows us to install third-party Kodi add-ons that are not present in the official Kodi 19 or Kodi 18 repository. Since The Crew is a third-party addon, we are going to enable Unknown Sources on Kodi first. Here is how:
1. Start by launching Kodi on your device
2. Then, click on the Settings (cog wheel) button on the upper left of the screen.
3. Go to System.
4. Highlight Add-ons on the left menu panel
5. Then, click the toggle switch next to Unknown Sources
6. Once you get a prompt on the Kodi screen, click Yes.
Steps to install The Crew Addon on Kodi 19 & Kodi 18
Please follow the steps given below to install The Crew Addon on Kodi:
1. Return to the Kodi home screen and click the Settings button (cog wheel) again.
2. Open File Manager
3. Now, you will see two identical sections on either side. You may click Add Source on either side.
4. A new dialog box will appear on the screen, click <None>.
5. Enter the URL provided below correctly:
Make sure you input the correct URL without any typos. The path won’t be added in that case.
6. You also need to name the media source for identification purposes later. I am entering Crew. You may choose any name here but be sure to choose a name that has not been used before. Once done, hit OK.
7. Hit OK again
8. Return to the Settings screen and open the Add-ons folder
9. Click Install From Zip File.
An additional popup is displayed on Kodi 19 when you click Install from zip file. Click Yes on that popup.
10. Click Crew or the media source name you entered at step 6.
11. Click repository.thecrew-x.x.x.zip (here, x denotes the version number)
12. Wait until there’s a notification at the upper right corner of your screen saying THE CREW REPO Add-on installed.
13. Click Install From Repository.
14. Click THE CREW REPO
15. After that, open Video Add-ons.
16. From the addons list, click THE CREW addon
17. Click Install at the lower right corner of the Kodi screen.
18. A pop up will list the dependencies that will be installed along with the addon, click OK.
19. Now The Crew addon will be downloaded and installed onto your Kodi.
20. Wait for THE CREW Add-on installed message as shown in the image below
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Download the ExpressVPN app on your device
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
Overview of The Crew Addon on Kodi 19 Matrix & Kodi 18 Leia
If you are not familiar with how you can access The Crew add-on on Kodi, here’s how you do it:
1. Click Add-ons > Video add-ons from Kodi home screen
2. Click on The Crew icon to launch it
Here is the main screen of The Crew add-on:
The categories are listed on the main screen along with other useful tools. Each category is further divided into several subcategories. The 1-click section supports one-click and play. It plays the best available link when you try to stream any movie or TV show within this section.
You may also encounter this below prompt when you click onnay category. Simply click I Agree to continue
The Crew also has a Search feature, which allows you to look for movies or TV shows separately.
If you wish to search for a Movie, you may choose Movies and then enter the movie title to look for it. The TV shows search works in the same fashion.
Tools section includes many useful features including Real-Debrid and Trakt.
How to set up Real Debrid on The Crew on Kodi 19 and Kodi 18
Using premium hosters such as Real-debrid allows us unrestricted access to the highest quality and buffer-free streaming. For the best streaming experience, we highly recommend integrating real-debrid within The Crew addon. Here are the quick steps:
Note: You will find more information about Real debrid on our comprehensive guide How to set up Real Debrid on Kodi.
1. First, buy yourself a premium subscription for Real-debrid HERE!
2. Then, from The Crew Kodi addon’s main screen, go to Tools
3. Next, click RESOLVEURL: SETTINGS
4. Highlight Universal Resolvers on the left panel. In the middle section, scroll down until you find the Real-Debrid category. Then, click (Re) Authorise My Account
5. A code will appear on the Kodi screen
6. Visit https://real-debrid.com/device on a browser
7. Enter the displayed code accurately and hit Continue
8. Once you see the Application allowed on the browser, it means Real-debrid is now authorized within The Crew.
In The Crew addon, premium links are displayed in pink, cached torrent links in purple and regular links in white.
The Crew is a multipurpose Kodi addon with unlimited Movies, TV Shows, IPTV, Sports, Kids’ content, and more.
Streaming copyrighted media is considered illegal in many countries and can cause legal issues. Therefore, make sure you only watch media in the public domain.
The Crew addon offers diverse content categories like Movies, TV Shows, Sports, IPTV, Comedy, and more.
No, downloading content is not possible with The Crew.
The Crew addon on Kodi is one of the most popular Kodi add-ons at the moment. You can stream a wide variety of content like movies, shows, sports, IPTV, and more with this addon. It pulls in HD quality streaming links for you to enjoy. And, you can always set up Real-Debrid within The Crew to enjoy premium streaming links.
Try this add-on and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
How to Install Kodi Tempest Addon
How to Install Kodi Exodus Addon
How to clear Kodi cache on any device
How to Fix Amazon FireStick not Working Issue
1 thought on “How to install The Crew Addon on Kodi 19 & Kodi 18”
The Crew is not compatible with Kodi 19 (Matrix) and will be disabled upon upgrade of Kodi.