Hi, this is Nick. In this post, I will show you how to install the Oath addon on Kodi 19 and Kodi 18.
The Oath Add-on for Kodi is an amazing tool for streaming high-quality and premium video content.
Its compatibility with all versions of Kodi, whether it is Kodi 18 Leia or Kodi 19 matrix makes it an excellent add-on.
It is based on Exodus fork and has multiple features like Trakt support, multiple scrapper packages, library integration, Orion indexer, support for premium accounts from Real Debrid, Premiumize, All Debrid, etc.
The Oath addon even has an updated code for the future versions of Kodi. For all these reasons, it has been chosen for our list of Best Addons for Kodi along with addons like Alvin, The Crew, Asgard, Seren, Rising Tides, Black Lightning, Revolution, and more.
Here we have compiled a step-by-step guide with screenshots to install The Oath addon on Kodi.
Your IP address 220.127.116.11 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
The Oath Kodi Addon Installation Pre-requisites
Before we start installing The Oath addon on Kodi, there is a small obstacle that we have to remove first. Kodi does not allow any third-party app to be installed. It only allows the add-on from the repository. And you know, The Oath, is a third-party app.
Nevertheless, you can install a third-party app by doing a minor change in Kodi settings. It is a very simple 5 step process.
Let us do it!
1. Open the Kodi app on your device and on the home screen page of Kodi look for the Setting icon on the top left and select it.
2. You will reach this page. Select System at the bottom of the screen.
3. On the left side of the screen find Add-ons and select it
4. Go to the Unknown sources on the right side of the screen and turn it on.
5. A warning window will pop up about the risk associated. Select Yes to set up Kodi for installing The Oath addon.
Your Kodi is now ready for installing The Oath addon.
How to Install The Oath Addon on Kodi
Next, we will install The Oath repository, then the final task is to Install Oath Kodi Add-on from the repository. Follow these steps:
1. Go back to the Settings icon on the Kodi home screen. Select it.
2. Go to the File manager on the upper right corner of the screen and Select.
3. On the next screen find Add source. It will be on both sides of the screen. You can select from any side. If you are on a computer you need to double-click here.
4. Select <None> in the popup window.
in the popup window” width=”960″ height=”388″>
5. A new window with a text box and a virtual keyboard will appear. In the text box write https://host505.github.io/ and select OK
6. Another window will appear with a text box below Enter a name for this media source. Type a name for the media source. I typed oath
7. Select OK under the text box.
8. Return to the Kodi home screen. Scroll down the menu at the left and select Add-ons.
9. Select the Box Icon at the upper left corner of the screen.
10. On the next window click on Install from zip file.
11. A window will pop up with different folders. On this window scroll down and select Oath
12. On the next window pop-up, select host505-2.5.zip. Depending upon the version of the repository there may be some difference in the file name.
13. The installation will start. Wait till you see a notification in the top right corner, host505 repo Add-on installed.
The Kodi repository containing the Oath Add-on is successfully installed now.
14. Keep the same window open. You will find Install from repository on the same window. Select it.
15. On the next window click host505 repo that you have installed just now.
16. Scroll to the Video add-ons and click it
17. Click The Oath
18. To install The Oath addon click Install. You will find it at the bottom of the screen in the extreme right corner.
19. A pop-up window will appear showing additional add-ons that will be installed. On this window select OK to proceed with the installation process.
20. Installation of the Oath Add-on will start. After the completion of installation, a notification will appear in the upper right corner stating that The Oath Add-on installed. The oath Add-on is installed now.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Download the ExpressVPN app on your device
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to Use the Oath Addon on Kodi
After we have successfully installed The Oath add-on on Kodi let us have a look at its features. You will find the Oath add-on very user-friendly and extremely easy to use. However, here is the description of its features and how to use them:
1. Open the Kodi app on your device.
2. On the Kodi home screen scroll down the menu and select Add-ons.
3. After selecting Add-ons, you have to select Video Add-ons on the next screen.
4. Scroll to the Oath tab and select it.
You will reach the home screen of The Oath. Here you will find a list of options on the screen.
A notification saying The Oath process Complete may appear on the upper right corner of the screen.
The Oath home-screen will look like this:
The Movies option will show you all the available movies.
If you want to explore the TV shows, go to the TV Shows option.
From the My Movies option, you can watch your saved movies or continue what you were watching.
My TV Shows will show your saved TV shows.
With New Movies, you can explore the newly released movies.
Likewise, New Episodes will let you explore the new episodes released.
In the Tools option, you can find the settings if you need them.
The last option is Search. With this option, you can search movies and shows of your choice by entering titles or keywords. You can try a single unique word from the title or try for the full title.
Go to Kodi home screen > Add-ons > Video Add-ons > The Oath.
On the Oath home screen, the Options Movies and TV Shows will show you the available content.
Not Essential. The Oath can stream free as well as premium content, although the quality of the premium content may differ from the free content.
The Oath is a third-party app. During installation, Kodi warns about the possibility of damages to the device by any third-party app. It is recommended to secure your device before installing.
You can try this:
(1) Check for your internet speed.
(2) From your device setting clear all cache of the Kodi app.
(3) Relaunch the add-on on the Kodi app.
The Oath addon for Kodi has a noncomplicated interface and is compatible with all versions of Kodi. You will find a plenitude of premium and non-premium content to explore on the Oath. It is indeed a wonderful add-on for Kodi.