In this tutorial, you will learn how to install HD Streamz on FireStick. If you have a Fire Cube, Android TV Box, Mi Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, Android Smart TV, etc., you can still follow along with this tutorial and effectively install HD Streamz APK on your device.
HD Streamz lets you stream all your favorite TV channels as well as Radio channels. It is one of the best live TV apps you can have.
It gives access to 1000+ live TV and Radio channels from across 19 Countries such as the USA, UK, Bangladesh, INDIA, Pakistan, Nepal, UAE, Canada, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Serbia, Romania, Portugal, Ireland, Netherlands, Spain, Myanmar, Germany.
Disclaimer: We DO NOT endorse copyright violations. Only stream the content available in the public domain. This post is for educational purposes only.
With HD Streamz, you can easily tune into your favorite live TV channels. It comes with a variety of categories like live TV, sports, movies, kids’ content and more.
If you experience any buffering troubles with HD Streamz, here is our solution to Fix Buffering on FireStick.
With the wide range of live TV and radio channels, it is popular among many FireStick users. There are multiple links available to stream live TV – aiming to provide its users with an uninterrupted streaming experience.
HD Streamz has also been added to our collection of Best FireStick apps in 2020
How to install HD Streamz APK on Fire TV and FireStick
Your IP address 220.127.116.11 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend getting a VPN right now to make your streaming experience safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and, at the same time, the fastest VPN you will get. Installing and setting up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More is super easy.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
Any third-party APK can be installed on Firestick with the help of Downloader. Follow this below steps to sideload HD Streamz using the Downloader app:
1. Go to the FireStick Home Screen if you are not there already
2. Open Find → Search icon located on the menu bar.
3. Type Downloader in the search bar.
As you begin typing, you will see a suggestions list; click on Downloader
4. Click the Downloader icon on the following screen
5. Click on the Download button to initiate the downloading process of the Downloader app
6. After installing the app you see the following window. However, DO NOT click Open yet
7. Navigate to the Settings
8. Select My Fire TV
9. On the next window, choose Developer Options
10. Now open Install Unknown Apps
11. Select and click Downloader in order to enable it (it should say ON)
12. Now, open the Downloader app you installed earlier
Press and hold the Home button on your FireStick remote until you see this window. Click Apps
Find the Downloader app icon and open it
13. If this prompt appears, hit the Allow button to give permission to the Downloader app to access your device.
14. Dismiss any other prompts that may appear
15. Click on the address bar of the Downloader app
16. Type in the following URL to download the app from the official website:
Note: Do not use the link
hdstreamz.app shown in the image below. This link is outdated
17. You are now redirected to the official website. Click the download button on the webpage
Note: If you get the Error Parsing the Package error message, try another download link
18. On the following page, scroll down and click the button Download File
19. At this point, you will see the Downloader app connecting to the HD Streamz server. Wait until the downloading process is finished.
20. Once the app is downloaded, click on Install.
21. When you see App installed window, click on OPEN
HD Streamz FireStick APK is now successfully installed on your device and is ready to use.
How to access HD Streamz
Any app that you have just installed is not listed in the FireStick home page’s ‘Recent’ section. However, you can access them easily. Here’s what you need to do:
Long-press on the Home button on the FireStick remote until you see a pop-up window. Choose Apps.
You will be presented with the list of apps, go ahead and open the HD Streamz app (or any other app that you wish to open)
How to use HD Streamz on FireStick and Fire TV
Now that you have accessed the app, it is time to explore the numerous Categories offered by HD Streamz. The categories include Sports, Entertainment, Music, Movies, and Kids. Channels are categorized by location.
Upon the first launch, you will see this below prompt asking for the required permission. Click on Allow to continue.
The top menu bar has 4 tabs:
– Live TV Channels: HD Streamz FireStick app is primarily for Live TV. This tab opens by default when you open the App. The ‘Explore Categories’ can be used to filter the Live TV channels country wise and by genre.
– Radio Channels: The Radio tab doesn’t offer much; most of the countries tabs have no channels featured
– On-Demand: The On-Demand section doesn’t have much either
The top-most menu bar features a Hamburger menu on the far top-left corner. Click on it and then navigate to Settings
There are a couple of tabs in the General category:
–Video Player: you can change the default player from here
–Theme: You can change the theme to light or dark (light is selected by default)
The top-most menu bar of HD Streamz on FireStick also features a Search tool. If you fail to find what you are looking for, you can search for any Channel or Network. You can also add your desired Channel to your Favorites by simply long clicking your choice and choosing Add to Favorites.
Upon attempting to play a Channel, you will be given below 3 Player choices:
– HD Streamz Player
– MX Player
– X Player
Pick your preferred player to start streaming. Both HD Streamz player and MX Player work great!
Each time you play a channel, you will be asked you to pick a player. Avoid this by selecting a default player in the app Settings as discussed above.
Key Features of the HD Streamz App
- Features a smooth, user-friendly and simple user interface
- The app is well-organized via categories and genres.
- Multiple links are available for channels for uninterrupted streaming experience
- It comes with a Live Radio feature that sets it apart from other IPTV apps.
- More than 1000 TV Channels from across different categories and countries.
- Supports multiple video players such as MX Player, X Player, and the HD Streamz in-built player to stream live TV contents.
HD Streamz is a streaming application that allows its users to enjoy live TV channels and also tune in to radio channels.
Accessing copyrighted media is illegal and can land you in trouble. Always watch content in the public domain.
No, HD Streamz APK does not offer the download feature.
Yes, HD Streamz APK is compatible with devices such as FireStick, Mi Box, Nvidia Shield, Android smart TV, Android TV Box, Android Mobiles, etc.
So that’s all there is to HD Streamz on FireStick. Even though it doesn’t offer much in the Radio and On-demand content front, it is a pretty handy APK for live TV. Try it and let us know your experience in the comments section below.