In this tutorial, you will learn how to install CyberFlix TV APK on your FireStick or Fire TV device.
CyberFlix TV Apk has been around for quite some time and is still one of the most popular streaming apps that bring you movies, TV shows, news, documentaries, and much more. It can be downloaded and installed on Android devices such as FireStick, Fire TV, etc.
With an intuitive interface, CyberFlix TV Apk lets you browse content quickly and easily. It is also quick to load as you navigate each category and this sets this app apart from most of its popular competitors.
And that’s not all– you can integrate Real-Debrid with CyberFlix TV. After the integration, you will get extensive streaming links in full HD quality. It will also eliminate any buffering issues while watching any movies and TV shows.
CyberFlix also allows you to integrate your Trakt account, which syncs all your favorite TV shows and movies across multiple devices and platforms so you stay up-to-date on your favorite shows and movies!
CyberFlix TV is one of the finest FireStick apps for video streaming and rightly deserves a spot in our Best Amazon Fire Stick Apps list as well.
Your IP address 126.96.36.199 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
How to Install Cyberflix TV on FireStick (Quick Steps)
In this section, I am quickly summarising the steps to install Cyberflix TV APK on Firestick without any images. If you want the detailed instructions with images, please skip to the next section:
- From FireStick home screen, go to Find → Search
- Search for the Downloader app
- Click the Downloader app icon on the next screen
- Click the Download/Get button
- Wait for Downloader to install
- Go back to FireStick home screen and select Settings on the far right in the middle
- Open My Fire TV
- Choose Developer Options
- Click Install Unknown Apps
- Select and enable the Downloader app you just installed
- Now, long press the Home button on your remote and click Apps on the popup window
- Click and open the Downloader app
- Click the address bar and enter cyberflix.me
- Click the download button on the website
- Wait for the download to complete
- Click Install
- Click Open once the app has installed
How to Install Cyberflix TV on FireStick (Detailed Steps with Images)
To download and install CyberFlix TV on FireStick, we are going to use the Downloader app. Therefore, we will first install the Downloader app and later install Cyberflix. Click HERE to read more about the Downloader app.
Steps to install Cyberflix on FireStick
1. Go to Find → Search from the home screen of your FireStick
Note: If you still have the old version of Fire TV/FireStick, select the search option in the top-left corner
2. Type Downloader and perform a search.
💡 Use the FireStick Remote App for mobiles to type faster and easier
3. Choose the Downloader app from the search results. It is an orange-colored app.
4. On the next window, click on the Download option. The installation process will begin immediately.
5. After the app is installed, you will see the Open option. but DO NOT click Open yet. We will open the Downloader app later.
6. Go to Settings from the home screen of your FireStick
Note: On the older FireStick interface, you will find Settings in the top menu bar
7. Select My Fire TV
8. Now, choose Developers options
9. You will see Install Unknown Apps button here. Click on it
Note: On the older FireStick interface, just click and turn ON Apps from Unknown Sources
10. Now, choose and click Downloader to enable it (or to turn it ON)
11. Now open the Downloader app you installed a little while ago.
Long hold/press the Home button on your FireStick remote. When the following (image below) popup window is displayed, click Apps
12. It will ask for a couple of permissions, grant the app required permissions
13. On the Downloader app’s Home screen, you will notice a URL field/address bar on the right. Click on it to open the on-screen keyboard.
14. Carefully, enter the following URL:
Tip! Use the FireStick Remote App on your phone to type easily and quickly
Once you are sure it’s correct, hit GO
You are redirected to the official website of Cyberflix TV.
Scroll down and click Download APK
15. The CyberFlix TV APK will begin to download immediately
16. Once it is downloaded, a prompt will appear on the screen. Select Install
17. Wait until the installation process is finished.
18. Select Open
Now, CyberFlix Apk is installed on your device and is ready to use.
Tip! If CyberFlix asks you for a password, just click Cancel to exit the app and open the app again. It will not ask you for the password again.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to access, explore, and use CyberFlix TV APK on FireStick
You can’t find the recently installed apps on your FireStick home screen. However, you can easily access them by long pressing on the Home button on the FireStick remote. It will present you with the following options. Select Apps from the list.
Click on the CyberFlix TV app to launch it.
- Immediately upon launch, you will see a pop-up asking for permission to access your photos, media, and files on your device. Click Allow to proceed.
- Next, you will see the Changelog window, click OK.
- Now, you need to choose the default video player. You can pick your preferred video player if you already have it installed or you can just select the default video player (ExoPlayer)
- Click Accept on the disclaimer window to continue
Here is how the CyberFlix TV main screen looks like:
The layout of the app is extremely intuitive, giving you different tabs at the menu bar(top) to switch among categories.
In each category, content is listed with a title, year and small thumbnail, and you can scroll down to view more title. Switching among categories (TV Shows, Movies, TV Calendar, Favorites, Settings and more) is incredibly smooth with the hamburger menu located at the far left corner.
The Settings tab has below features:
By default, the home screen of CyberFlix TV shows the Recently Updated TV shows.
You can use the inverted triangle located right next to the Hamburger menu to expand the list. The categories featured are shown in the below screenshot:
On the right side of the top menu bar, you will see the Search icon that you can use to find anything specific that you are looking for.
The Star icon shows all your Starred content.
The inverted triangle (with 3 horizontal lines) next to the Star icon can be used to sift through TV Shows by Year (it is available only for TV Shows and not movies)
How to set up Real Debrid with CyberFlix TV FireStick app
Setting up Real-debrid within CyberFlix TV app gives you access to loads of premium quality links including 4K links.
Here’s how you can setup Real-Debrid on CyberFlix TV FireStick app:
1. First of all, you need to sign up for a Real-Debrid premium account here: https://real-debrid.com/premium
As of writing this guide, the following subscription plans are available:
- 3 EUR (~$3.32) for 15 days
- 4 EUR (~$4.33) for 30 days
- 9 EUR (~$9.75) for 90 days
- 16 EUR (~$17.33) for 180 days
Choose your preferred subscription plan and make a purchase.
2. Run the CyberFlix TV FireStick app on your FireStick device and then click the Hamburger Menu button in the upper left section of the screen (with 3 horizontal lines)
3. Scroll down and click on Settings
4. Within Settings, go to the Real Debrid section, you will need to scroll down a little. Then, click on Login to Real-Debrid
5. A code will be displayed on your FireStick screen
6. Now, on a different device, visit https://real-debrid.com/device. Enter that code that was given on the CyberFlix TV app and click Continue
7. Upon successful authorization, you will see Application allowed notification.
8. Now, if you look at CyberFlix TV App on FireStick, you will notice that Real-Debrid status is now Logged in
9. You can look for premium HD links by clicking on any movie or episode.
Note: In the CyberFlix TV app, the Real debrid links are highlighted in purple color and the regular links are displayed in white.
Key Features of the CyberFlix TV APK for FireStick
- Huge collection of movies, TV shows and more
- Star your favorite content to easily access them later on
- A dedicated section for subtitles
- Allows IMDB Integration, which helps in organizing your favorite content
- Supports Real-Debrid, offering high-quality content
- Supports Trakt.tv, allowing you to manage your content easily
- Download movies and TV shows so that you can watch them later offline
- Supports multiple external video players such as VLC Player, MX Player, etc.
Yes, you can put Cyberflix on FireStick using the download and installation method I have provided in this guide. You just need a sideloading app (like the Downloader app we have used) and a working APK link (which we have already provided.)
You can download Cyberflix on FireStick 4K using the same method I have provided in this guide. In fact, the screenshots I have taken have been taken on FireStick 4K. All the Fire TV devices have a similar user interface.
Yes, Cyberflix TV is a free application that gives you access to video-on-demand content such as Movies and TV Shows. Cyberflix TV also has a premium version. The premium version is ad-free.
I have been using the app for a long time and as far as I know, Cyberflix TV is safe to use. However, it is a third-party app and I do not make any guarantees. If you find anything suspicious, please let us know via the comments section below.
Cyberflix TV is a third-party application that aggregates content from various servers. However, we haven’t verified the authenticity of this app and hence cannot say if it is legal or not. We advise you to only watch the content that is copyright free.
CyberFlix TV is one of the best apps for online streaming and offers you a wide range of movies and TV shows on-demand. The app offers great ease of use and non-stop entertainment.
The layout of the CyberFlix APK for FireStick makes it easy for the users to sift through its content library with a slick user interface. With CyberFlix TV, you get all the amazing features, plus a polished design. There’s no reason to not give it a try!