In this tutorial, you will learn how to install CyberFlix TV APK on your FireStick or Fire TV device.
CyberFlix TV Apk has been around for quite some time and is still one of the most popular streaming apps that bring you movies, TV shows, news, documentaries, and much more. It can be downloaded and installed on Android devices such as FireStick, Fire TV, etc.
With an intuitive interface, CyberFlix TV Apk lets you browse content quickly and easily. It is also quick to load as you navigate each category and this sets this app apart from most of its popular competitors.
And that’s not all– you can integrate Real-Debrid with CyberFlix TV. After the integration, you will get extensive streaming links in full HD quality. It will also eliminate any buffering issues while watching any movies and TV shows.
CyberFlix also allows you to integrate your Trakt account, which syncs all your favorite TV shows and movies across multiple devices and platforms so you stay up-to-date on your favorite shows and movies!
CyberFlix TV is one of the finest FireStick apps for video streaming and rightly deserves a spot in our Best Amazon Fire Stick Apps list as well.
Your IP address 22.214.171.124 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan to get 3 extra months and a saving of 49%
How do I download Cyberflix APK on FireStick?
To download and install CyberFlix TV on FireStick, we are going to use the Downloader app. But before we do that, we need to allow Unknown sources to install any third-party app. Let’s get to the process
Steps to install Cyberflix TV on FireStick
1. Launch FireStick Home Screen. And from the top menu bar, hover over Settings
2. Select My Fire TV
3. Now, choose Developers options
4. You will see Apps from Unknown Sources button here. Click on it
5. Once you click, you will see a warning message on the screen. Ignore it as CyberFlix Apk is safe and click on Turn On
6. Now using the Home button on your FireStick remote, return to the Home Screen.
7. Hover over Search icon (magnifying glass) located at the far left corner of the top menu bar
8. Type Downloader and perform a search. You can download the Fire TV app on your mobile to type as it is much more convenient than using the on-screen keyboard
9. Choose the Downloader app from the search results. It is an orange-colored app.
10. On the next window, click on the Download option. The installation process will begin immediately.
11. After the app is installed, Open the application
12. It will ask for a couple of permissions, grant the app required permissions
13. On the Downloader app’s Home screen, you will notice a URL field on the right. Click on it to open the on-screen keyboard. Here also, you can use the Fire TV app on your mobile as it is much easier.
14. Carefully, enter the following URL: https://www.toptvtricks.com/cft
Or, just type in toptvtricks.com/cft
Tip! Use the FireStick Remote App on your phone to type easily and quickly
Once you are sure it’s correct, hit GO
15. The CyberFlix TV APK will begin to download immediately
16. Once it is downloaded, a prompt will appear on the screen. Select Install
17. Wait until the installation process is finished.
18. Select Open
Now, CyberFlix Apk is installed on your device and is ready to use.
How to access, explore, and use CyberFlix TV APK on FireStick
You can’t find the recently installed apps on your FireStick home screen. However, you can easily access them by long pressing on the Home button on the FireStick remote. It will present you with the following options. Select Apps from the list.
Click on the CyberFlix TV app to launch it.
- Immediately upon launch, you will see a pop-up asking for permission to access your photos, media, and files on your device. Click Allow to proceed.
- Next, you will see the Changelog window, click OK.
- Now, you need to choose the default video player. You can pick your preferred video player if you already have it installed or you can just select the default video player (ExoPlayer)
- Click Accept on the disclaimer window to continue
Here is how the CyberFlix TV main screen looks like:
The layout of the app is extremely intuitive, giving you different tabs at the menu bar(top) to switch among categories.
In each category, content is listed with a title, year and small thumbnail, and you can scroll down to view more title. Switching among categories (TV Shows, Movies, TV Calendar, Favorites, Settings and more) is incredibly smooth with the hamburger menu located at the far left corner.
The Settings tab has below features:
By default, the home screen of CyberFlix TV shows the Recently Updated TV shows.
You can use the inverted triangle located right next to the Hamburger menu to expand the list. The categories featured are shown in the below screenshot:
On the right side of the top menu bar, you will see the Search icon that you can use to find anything specific that you are looking for.
The Star icon shows all your Starred content.
The inverted triangle (with 3 horizontal lines) next to the Star icon can be used to sift through TV Shows by Year (it is available only for TV Shows and not movies)
Key Features of the CyberFlix TV App
- Huge collection of movies, TV shows and more
- Star your favorite content to easily access them later on
- A dedicated section for subtitles
- Allows IMDB Integration, which helps in organizing your favorite content
- Supports Real-Debrid, offering high-quality content
- Supports Trakt.tv, allowing you to manage your content easily
- Download movies and TV shows so that you can watch them later offline
- Supports multiple external video players such as VLC Player, MX Player, etc.
CyberFlix TV APK FAQs
Here are some of the common questions related to Cyberflix TV APK on FireStick.
Can you put CyberFlix on FireStick?
Yes, you can put Cyberflix on FireStick using the download and installation method I have provided in this guide. You just need a sideloading app (like the Downloader app we have used) and a working APK link (which we have already provided.)
How do I download Cyberflix on FireStick 4K?
You can download Cyberflix on FireStick 4K using the same method I have provided in this guide. In fact, the screenshots I have taken have been taken on FireStick 4K. All the Fire TV devices have a similar user interface.
Is Cyberflix TV Free?
Yes, Cyberflix TV is a free application that gives you access to video-on-demand content such as Movies and TV Shows. Cyberflix TV also has a premium version. The premium version is ad-free.
Is Cyberflix TV safe to use?
I have been using the app for a long time and as far as I know, Cyberflix TV is safe to use. However, it is a third-party app and I do not make any guarantees. If you find anything suspicious, please let us know via the comments section below.
Is Cyberflix TV for FireStick legal?
Cyberflix TV is a third-party application that aggregates content from various servers. However, we haven’t verified the authenticity of this app and hence cannot say if it is legal or not. We advise you to only watch the content that is copyright free.
CyberFlix TV is one of the best apps for online streaming and offers you a wide range of movies and TV shows on-demand. The app offers great ease of use and non-stop entertainment.
The layout of the CyberFlix APK for FireStick makes it easy for the users to sift through its content library with a slick user interface. With CyberFlix TV, you get all the amazing features, plus a polished design. There’s no reason to not give it a try!