Hi, this is Nick. I will show you how to install CyberFlix TV on FireStick. The method used in this tutorial applies to any device that runs on Fire TV OS, including FireStick 4K Max, FireStick Lite, Fire TV Cube, and more.
What is CyberFlix TV?
CyberFlix TV is an Android app from a third-party developer for watching movies and TV shows. This app features on-demand videos.
CyberFlix TV has also found a spot on our Best Amazon Fire Stick Apps list.
Disclaimer: We DO NOT endorse copyright violations. Only stream the content available in the public domain. This post is for educational purposes only.
Is it Safe & Legal?
When I scanned the latest version of the Cyberflix APK with Virus Total online antivirus, it revealed that one out of 64 security vendors flagged the file as malicious. However, more than five dozen other vendors did not find anything harmful.
I have also not found anything problematic about it on my FireStick. The following image shows the scan results:
I cannot say whether CyberFlix is legal or not. This app pulls streams from several third-party and unverified sources. We cannot check and verify them all.
If you want to avoid legal hassles and maintain privacy, use ExpressVPN with CyberFlix.
How to Install Cyberflix TV on FireStick (Quick Steps)
Your IP address 126.96.36.199 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
In this section, I quickly summarise the steps to install Cyberflix TV APK on Firestick without any images. If you want the detailed instructions with photos, please skip to the next section:
- From the FireStick home screen, go to Find → Search.
- Search for the Downloader app.
- Click the Downloader app icon on the next screen.
- Click the Download/Get button.
- Wait for the Downloader to install.
- Go back to the FireStick home screen and select Settings on the far right in the middle.
- Open My Fire TV.
- Choose Developer Options (how to unhide Developer Options).
- Click Install Unknown Apps.
- Select and enable the Downloader app you just installed.
- Now, long-press the Home button on your remote and click Apps on the popup window.
- Click and open the Downloader app.
- Click the address bar and enter cyberflix.me or the Downloader Code: 61986.
- Click the download button on the website.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Click Install.
- Click Open once the app has been installed.
How to Install Cyberflix TV on FireStick (Detailed Steps with Images)
Here comes the process to install CyberFlix Tv on FireStick.
Set up your FireStick for sideloading
Setting up the FireStick for sideloading requires two actions:
- Install the Downloader app from the Amazon Store.
- Enable Downloader for sideloading from FireStick Settings.
Install Downloader from Amazon Store
Here are the steps to install the Downloader app on your FireStick:
1. Select Find > Search on the home screen of your FireStick
2. Type Downloader. Click Downloader in the search results.
3. Click the Downloader tile on the following window.
4. Click Get or Download.
5. Wait for the Downloader app to install. It takes a minute.
6. DO NOT open Downloader. First, we need to enable the app for sideloading (next section).
Enable Downloader for Sideloading
Follow these steps to allow sideloading through the Downloader app:
1. Go to FireStick Settings from the home screen.
2. Click My Fire TV.
3. Open Developer Options.
📌 Developer Options not visible? Click About and then click your Fire TV Stick 7 times to get it back. Or, read our step-by-step guide with images on how to get Developer Options back.
4. Choose Install Unknown Apps.
Note: If you see Apps from Unknown Sources, click it instead of Install Unknown Apps. Click Turn On on the prompt that appears. Skip the next step!
5. Select and click Downloader to enable it for sideloading (it must say ON).
Your FireStick is ready to sideload apps.
6. Go to the FireStick home screen. Click the icon with 3 little squares and a + sign to go to your apps.
7. Scroll down and open Downloader you just installed.
8. Since this is the first run of Downloader, click Allow to grant storage permission.
9. Click OK to dismiss this quick-guide prompt.
Steps to install Cyberflix on FireStick
1. Click the text or input box on the Downloader app.
2. Enter the following Downloader Code: 61986
OR, enter the following URL: cyberflix.me
💡 Use the FireStick Remote App for mobiles to type faster and easier
Once you are sure it’s correct, hit GO.
Note: CyberFlix is a third-party app from an unverified source. We are not associated with the developers of this app or those who host the source URL. This URL points to the official website of the app.
3. You are redirected to the official website of Cyberflix TV. Scroll down and click Download APK.
4. Another page opens. Click Download again.
5. The download will now start (dismiss the ad if it appears before the download).
6. Click Install.
7. Wait until the installation is finished.
8. Select Open. Click Done if you wish to use the app later.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to Use CyberFlix TV on FireStick
Long-press the home button on the remote and click Apps.
Click the CyberFlix TV app to launch it.
Immediately upon launch, you will see a popup asking for permission to access your photos, media, and files on your device. Click Allow to proceed.
Next, you will see the Changelog window. Click OK.
Now, you need to choose the default video player. You can pick your preferred video player if you already have it installed, or you can select the default video player (ExoPlayer)
Click Accept on the disclaimer window to continue.
Here is what the CyberFlix TV main screen looks like:
The app’s layout is intuitive, giving you different tabs at the menu bar(top) to switch among categories.
Each category’s content is listed with a title, year, and small thumbnail, and you can scroll down to view more titles. Switching among categories (TV Shows, Movies, TV Calendar, Favorites, Settings, and more) is incredibly smooth, with the hamburger menu at the far left corner.
The Settings tab has the following options:
By default, the home screen of CyberFlix TV shows the Recently Updated TV shows.
You can use the inverted triangle next to the Hamburger menu to expand the list. For example, the categories featured are shown in the below screenshot:
On the right side of the top menu bar, you will see the Search icon that you can use to find anything specific that you are looking for. The Star icon shows all your Starred content.
The inverted triangle (with three horizontal lines) next to the Star icon can be used to sift through TV Shows by Year (it is available only for TV Shows and not movies)
How to set up Real Debrid with CyberFlix TV FireStick app
Setting up Real-debrid within CyberFlix TV app gives you access to loads of premium quality links, including 4K.
Here’s how you can setup Real-Debrid on the CyberFlix TV FireStick app:
1. First, you must sign up for a Real-Debrid premium account here: https://real-debrid.com/premium. As of writing this guide, the following subscription plans are available:
2. Run the CyberFlix TV FireStick app on your FireStick device and then click the Hamburger Menu button in the upper left section of the screen (with three horizontal lines).
3. Scroll down and click on Settings.
4. Within Settings, go to the Real Debrid section. You will need to scroll down a little. Then, click on Login to Real-Debrid.
5. A code will be displayed on your FireStick screen.
6. Now, on a different device, visit https://real-debrid.com/device and verify with the code.
7. Now, if you look at CyberFlix TV App on FireStick, you will notice that Real-Debrid status is Logged in.
9. You can look for premium HD links by clicking on any movie or episode.
Note: In the CyberFlix TV app, the Real debrid links are highlighted in purple, and the regular links are displayed in white.
Key Features of the CyberFlix TV APK for FireStick
- Huge collection of movies, TV shows, and more
- Star your favorite content to access them later on easily
- A dedicated section for subtitles
- Allows IMDB Integration, which helps in organizing your favorite content
- Supports Real-Debrid, offering high-quality content
- Supports Trakt.tv, allowing you to manage your content easily
- Download movies and TV shows so that you can watch them later offline
- Supports multiple external video players such as VLC Player, MX Player, etc.
Yes, you can put Cyberflix on FireStick using the download and installation method I have provided in this guide. You need a sideloading app (like the Downloader app we have used) and a working APK link (which we have already provided.)
You can download Cyberflix on FireStick 4K using the same method I have provided in this guide. In fact, I took the screenshots used here on a FireStick 4K. All Fire TV devices have the same interface.
Yes! Cyberflix TV is a free application that gives you access to video-on-demand content such as Movies and TV Shows. Cyberflix TV also has a premium version. The premium version is ad-free.
I have been using the app for a long time, and as far as I know, Cyberflix TV is safe. However, it is a third-party app, and I do not make any guarantees. Please let us know via the comments section below if you find anything suspicious.
Cyberflix TV is a third-party application that aggregates content from various servers. However, we haven’t verified the authenticity of this app and hence cannot say if it is legal or not. Therefore, we advise you only to watch the content that is copyright free.
CyberFlix TV is one of the best apps for online streaming and offers you a wide range of movies and TV shows on demand. The app provides excellent ease of use and non-stop entertainment. The layout of the CyberFlix APK for FireStick makes it easy for the users to sift through its content library with a slick user interface. With CyberFlix TV, you get all the fantastic features, plus a polished design. So install CyberFlix on FireStick and give it a try.