Hi, this is Nick. This tutorial gives you simple instructions on how to install BeeTV on FireStick and Fire TV. Bee TV features video-on-demand content including Movies & TV Series.
Bee TV lets you find movies and shows easily. It has a huge collection of content. Therefore, you probably don’t need to look anywhere else.
The app is lightweight, thereby providing fast performance and high efficiency. It works smoothly on all the Fire TV devices. The intuitive interface allows swift and easy navigation.
BeeTV APK brings all your favorite movies and TV shows in one place and allows you to stream content in HD. While the app pulls many quality links on its own, for better streaming performance, you may even pair it with Real Debrid. With Real Debrid, the app fetches the premium and more reliable streams.
If you have a Trakt account, you can sign in to the BeeTV app with it. This way, you will be able to sync your streaming data across various platforms.
BeeTV FireStick app has been around for a while now. It has also been added to our collection of Finest Apps for FireStick & Fire TV.
We are using the Downloader app to sideload BeeTV on Amazon FireStick. The steps to install the Downloader app are included in the instructions below.
How to Install BeeTV on FireStick (Quick Steps)
Your IP address 188.8.131.52 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
These are the quick steps to install Bee TV APK on FireStick. If you want detailed steps with images, jump to the next section.
- On the FireStick home screen, click Find > Search
- Make a search for the Downloader app
- Click the Downloader app icon
- Choose Download and let it install
- Return to the home screen and click Settings
- Choose My Fire TV
- Open Developer Options
- Click Install Unknown Apps (or Apps from Unkown Sources)
- Click Downloader to switch it ON
- Run the Downloader app and click on the URL field
- Enter beetvapk.me or the code 87930
- Click Go
- Once redirected to the webpage, click the Download Link
- Wait until the downloading process is finished. Click Install
- After the app is installed, click Open
You will find the detailed steps with screenshots in the next section.
How to Install BeeTV on FireStick and Fire TV (Detailed)
The following guide will show the steps to install the BeeTV App on Amazon Fire TV.
Since we will be using the Downloader app to sideload BeeTV App on your FireStick, we need the app installed on the device. If it is not already installed, simply follow the steps below to install it.
1. Navigate to Search from the home screen of your FireStick
2. It will open the on-screen keyboard. Using that, write Downloader, and as you type you will see search results popping up on your screen
Tip: You can use the Fire TV app on your phone to type as it is far more convenient
3. Click on the Downloader app and…
4. Once Downloader app has been installed, launch the app
5. Return to the FireStick home screen; click on Settings
6. Choose My Fire TV
7. Select Developer Options
8. Click Install Unknown Apps
Note: If you see Apps from Unknown Sources, click it instead of Install Unknown Apps. Click Turn On on the prompt that appears. Skip the next step!
9. Click Downloader in order to turn it ON
10. Open the Downloader app now
Using the OK/Select key on your remote, click on the URL field
11. Enter the Downloader Code 87930
Type the following URL: beetvapk.me
💡 Use the FireStick Remote App for mobiles to type faster and easier
You are redirected to the official website of Bee TV.
Click the download link on the webpage
12. The app will start downloading immediately
13. Once the download is finished, you will see a prompt with an Install button. Click on it to start the installation process
14. You will see the app installing on your device and the process just takes a few seconds.
15. When the installation is complete, you will see two options. Choose Open to launch the app.
Congratulations! BeeTV APK is now installed on your device.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
Getting Started With BeeTV FireStick App
Now that the app is installed on your FireStick, let’s get to exploring it.
If you didn’t click OPEN after installing the app, you may hold down the Home button on your remote for a few seconds. When this screen is displayed, click Apps
Now, go to the bottom of this window and open BeeTV on FireStick.
You are likely to run into some popups or prompts after opening the app the first time. You will be asked to choose the default video player, subtitle language, etc. Once you have taken care of the popups, here is what the BeeTV launch window looks like.
Exploring the content on BeeTV is fairly easy and straightforward.
When you open the app, it will show the TV Shows on its main screen. To browse and stream Movies, click the menu in the top-left corner. Now, click Movies.
You can use the inverted triangle on the top to sift through the content by Genre or Categories. On the top-right, you could see the Search option. You can use the Search tool to look up for something specific, such as the name of a TV Show or Movie.
BeeTV also has plenty of options in the Settings to modify or better your experience. Click Settings in the main menu (by clicking the menu option in the top-left corner)
This is the Settings window
Here, the first thing you can change is the default Launch screen (toggle between Movies & TV Shows).
From within the Settings window, you can also sign in to Real Debrid and Trakt. You can also assign the default video player for streaming. In addition, you can choose to filter out low-quality links.
Take a look at the options and if you have any questions, let us know via the comments section below.
How to set up Real Debrid on BeeTV FireStick app
If you want more HD links, then by integrating Real Debrid with BeeTV FireStick APK you will have access to HD media with little to no buffer.
With Real Debrid, you will also get several 4K links to your favorite movies and TV shows.
It’s easy to set up Real Debrid on BeeTV on your Amazon FireStick. Here are the steps:
1. You need a Real Debrid premium account for this, visit this link: https://real-debrid.com/premium and sign up for a Real Debrid premium account.
They have the following plans as of writing this guide:
- 3 EUR (~$3.32) for 15 days
- 4 EUR (~$4.33) for 30 days
- 9 EUR (~$9.75) for 90 days
- 16 EUR (~$17.33) for 180 days
Click on the suitable plan and buy a subscription.
2. Next, run BeeTV FireStick app on your FireStick device
3. Click on the Hamburger Menu (button with 3 horizontal lines) in the top-left corner
4. Next, scroll down and click Settings
5. On the next window, click on Login to Real-debrid
6. You will see an activation code on the screen. Now, visit https://real-debrid.com/device on a different device.
7. Enter the activation code that is displayed on your FireStick screen correctly and click Continue
8. Once it is authorized, you will see this Application allowed notification. You may close the webpage now.
9. On your FireStick device, you will notice that Login to Real-Debrid tab has changed to Logout Real-Debrid. It means BeeTV app is now integrated with Real-debrid.
10. Now, click on any movie or TV show episode to see new premium links
Note: Real Debrid premium links are displayed in a different color. In BeeTV APK, they are shown in teal color with [DEB] after each source.
Key Features of the BeeTV APK on FireStick
- The BeeTV app offers a smooth and user-friendly viewing experience.
- The interface is minimal and easy to use
- Availability of a huge selection of content
- Well-categorized content library
- Light-weight and fast
- Watch trailers of upcoming movies and TV shows
- Download your desired content to watch later
BeeTV is a video-on-demand, third-party streaming app that allows you to watch movies and TV shows on a variety of devices.
The app itself is legal. However, if you stream content from an unofficial sources, that will be considered as copyright piracy. So, make sure you are not streaming any pirated content; watch content available in the public domain.
Yes, BeeTV APK is compatible with a wide range of Android devices such as FireStick, Fire TV, Mi Box, Android TV Box, Nvidia Shield, Android Mobiles and more.
Yes, you can download your desired content on BeeTV APK. However, it is best not to download content on devices like FireStick that have low-storage capacity.
Here is how to install BeeTV on FireStick and Fire TV. Bee TV app has been around for quite some time now. So far, it is doing a good job on the streaming front. It pulls many quality links, pairs with Real Debrid & Trakt, and allows smooth navigation through the user-friendly interface. If you are looking for a lightweight, easy to use, on-demand streaming app for FireStick, try BeeTV.