Hi, this is Nick. This tutorial gives you simple instructions to install BeeTV on FireStick and Fire TV. You can install this app on FireStick 4K, 4K Max, Fire TV Cube, Fire TV Stick Lite, and any other Fire TV device.
Disclaimer: We DO NOT endorse copyright violations. Only stream the content available in the public domain. This post is for educational purposes only.
Bee TV – What is it?
Bee TV is a FireStick and Android app that lets you watch on-demand videos. The app primarily offers movies and shows. However, you will also find documentaries, family videos, videos for kids, and more.
Bee TV is a lightweight app. Therefore, it is fast and smooth on FireStick. Furthermore, the interface of Bee TV is intuitive. Therefore, navigation is swift and easy.
While the app pulls many HD quality links on its own, for better streaming performance, you may want to use it with Real Debrid. Real Debrid offers premium and more reliable streams.
The app also lets you sign in with Trakt.tv account. This combination allows you to sync your streaming data across various platforms.
Bee TV is on our Finest Apps for FireStick & Fire TV collection.
📌 Bee TV now works only with Titan Player. This guide includes steps to install Titan Player on FireStick.
Is Bee TV Safe and Legal?
The Bee TV APK file scan through Virus Total did not find anything alarming about the app. Therefore, I am not worried about using this app. However, I recommend you test the app yourself using your preferred antivirus.
TopTvTricks.com cannot say whether Bee TV is legal or not. The app sources video streams from dozens of providers worldwide. We cannot determine if those providers have obtained the distribution licenses.
I don’t encourage breaking copyright laws. However, if you are as concerned about your privacy and safety as I am, I recommend using ExpressVPN with Bee TV.
How to Install Bee TV on FireStick (Quick Steps)
Your IP address 18.104.22.168 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend getting a VPN right now to make your streaming experience safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and, at the same time, the fastest VPN you will get. Installing and setting up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More is super easy.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
These are the quick steps to install Bee TV APK on FireStick. If you want detailed steps with images, jump to the next section.
- On the FireStick home screen, click Find > Search.
- Search for the Downloader app.
- Click the Downloader app icon.
- Choose Download and let it install.
- Return to the home screen and click Settings.
- Choose My Fire TV.
- Open Developer Options (Or learn how to make Developer Options visible again).
- Click Install Unknown Apps (or Apps from Unkown Sources).
- Click Downloader to switch it ON.
- Run the Downloader app and click on the URL field.
- Enter beetvapk.me or the code 87930.
- Click Go.
- Once redirected to the webpage, click the Download Link.
- Wait until the downloading process is finished. Click Install.
- After the app is installed, go back to Downloader home screen.
- Enter toptvtricks.com/titan
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install the Titan player.
You will find the detailed steps with screenshots in the next section.
How to Install Bee TV on FireStick and Fire TV (Detailed)
This section provides steps to install Bee TV with images. We will use the Downloader app to sideload BeeTV App on your FireStick. You can install the Downloader app from the Amazon Store.
1. Navigate to Search from the home screen of your FireStick.
2. Type Downloader. Click Downloader in the search results.
3. Click the Downloader app tile.
4. Click Download or Get and wait for Downloader to install.
5. Return to the FireStick home screen. Click Settings.
6. Choose My Fire TV.
7. Select Developer Options.
📌 Developer Options not visible? Click About and then click your Fire TV Stick 7 times to get it back. Or, read our step-by-step guide with images on how to get Developer Options back.
8. Click Install Unknown Apps.
Note: If you see Apps from Unknown Sources, click it instead of Install Unknown Apps. Click Turn On on the prompt that appears. Skip the next step!
9. Click Downloader to turn it ON.
10. Open the Downloader app. Click the text box or input field usinging the OK/Select key on your remote.
11. Type the following URL beetvapk.me and click GO.
💡 Use the FireStick Remote App for mobiles to type faster and easier
Note: Bee TV is a third-party app from an unverified source. We are not associated with the developers of this app or those who host the source URL. This URL points to the official website of the app.
12. You are redirected to the official website of Bee TV. Click the download link on the webpage.
13. You are redirected to the download page. Click Download Now.
14. The app will start downloading within a few seconds.
15. Once the download is finished, you will see a prompt with an Install button. Click on it to start the installation process.
16. You will see the app getting installed on your device. The process takes a few seconds.
17. When the installation is complete, you will see two options. Choose Open to launch the app immediately. Click Done to use it later.
18. Now, go back to the Downloader main window and click the input field again.
Steps to Install Titan Player on FireStick (Required)
19. Type the download link for Titan Player toptvtricks.com/titan and click OK.
20. Titan Player is downloading.
21. Click Install.
22. Click Done. There is no need to open the Titan Player. It will start automatically when you play a video on Bee TV.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
Getting Started With BeeTV FireStick App
Now that the app is installed on your FireStick let’s start exploring it.
Hold down the Home button on your remote for a few seconds. When this screen is displayed, click Apps.
Now, go to the bottom of this window and open BeeTV on FireStick.
You are likely to run into some popups or prompts after opening the app the first time. You will be asked to grant storage permission, choose the subtitle language, and accept the disclaimer. Once you have taken care of the popups, here is what the BeeTV launch window looks like.
When you open the app, it will show the TV Shows on its main screen. To browse and stream Movies, click the menu in the top-left corner. Now, click Movies.
You can click the inverted triangle in the top bar to view genres. On the upper right, click the Search tool to look for something specific, such as the name of a TV Show or Movie.
BeeTV also has plenty of options in the Settings to modify or better your experience. Click Settings in the main menu (by clicking the menu option in the top-left corner).
This is the Settings window.
From the Settings window, you can sign in to Real Debrid and Trakt. You can also change the default Launch screen (toggle between Movies & TV Shows).
Take a look at the options and if you have any questions, let us know via the comments section below.
How to set up Real Debrid on BeeTV FireStick app
With Real Debrid, Bee TV displays more high-quality streams (up to 4K resolution).
It’s easy to set up Real Debrid on BeeTV on your Amazon FireStick. Here are the steps:
1. You need a Real Debrid premium account for this, visit this link: https://real-debrid.com/premium and sign up for a Real Debrid premium account.
They have the following plans as of writing this guide:
- 3 EUR (~$3) for 15 days
- 4 EUR (~$4) for 30 days
- 9 EUR (~$9) for 90 days
- 16 EUR (~$17) for 180 days
Click on the suitable plan and buy a subscription.
2. Next, run BeeTV FireStick app on your FireStick device.
3. Click on the Hamburger Menu (button with 3 horizontal lines) in the top-left corner.
4. Next, scroll down and click Settings.
5. On the next window, click on Login to Real-debrid.
6. You will see an activation code on the screen. Now, visit https://real-debrid.com/device on a different device. Enter this code and authorize Real Debrid on Bee TV.
7. On your FireStick device, you will notice that Login to Real-Debrid tab has changed to Logout Real-Debrid. It means the BeeTV app is now integrated with Real-debrid.
8. Now, click on any movie or TV show episode to see new premium links. Real Debrid premium links are displayed in a different color. In BeeTV APK, they are shown in teal with [DEB] after each source.
Key Features of the Bee TV APK on FireStick
- The BeeTV app offers a smooth and user-friendly viewing experience.
- The interface is minimal and easy to use
- Availability of a huge selection of content
- Well-categorized content library
- Light-weight and fast
- Watch trailers of upcoming movies and TV shows
- Download your desired content to watch later
BeeTV is a video-on-demand, third-party streaming app that allows you to watch movies and TV shows on a variety of devices.
The app itself is legal. However, if you stream content from unofficial sources, that will be considered as copyright piracy. So, make sure you are not streaming any pirated content; watch content available in the public domain.
Yes. BeeTV APK is compatible with a wide range of Android devices such as FireStick, Fire TV, Mi Box, Android TV Box, Nvidia Shield, Android Mobiles and more.
Yes, you can download your desired content on BeeTV APK. However, it is best not to download content on devices like FireStick that have low-storage capacity.
Here is how to install BeeTV on FireStick and Fire TV. Please ensure you also download Titan Player on FireStick using the steps provided in the guide. Bee TV will not work without the Titan player.