Hi Everyone; this is Nick, and in this post, you will find the steps to install Cinema HD APK on FireStick, Fire TV Cube, FireStick 4K Max, Fire TV Stick 4K, FireStick Lite, and Android TV.
Cinema HD APK – What is it?
Cinema HD APK is probably the most popular streaming application for FireStick, Fire TV, and almost all the other Android devices (Nvidia Shield & Mi Box).
Cinema APK FireStick app lets you explore hundreds of Movies and TV Shows. Even though the app has not been updated in over a year, the content collection is always up to date with the latest releases. It always offers something new to watch.
The remote-friendly interface of Cinema HD APK makes navigation easy. You can quickly find any video you want to watch.
Disclaimer: We DO NOT endorse copyright violations. Only stream the content available in the public domain. This post is for educational purposes only.
Related Posts & apps like Cinema APK for streaming Movies/Shows:
Cinema APK fetches multiple streams for your favorite movies and episodes you want to watch.
The app is getting several high-quality streams from reliable sources as of writing this guide. You can enhance the quality of the links by pairing Real Debrid.
You can also sign in with Trakt. This will enable you to manage your streaming history across other media platforms.
It is also one of the best alternatives to TeaTV.
Is Cinema APK Legal and Safe?
After scanning the Cinema APK source with multiple antivirus software, we concluded it was safe. We found no malicious programs, viruses, or malware during the scan.
However, since it is a third-party app, I recommend you check the file with an antivirus tool of your choice if you are concerned about safety issues. Following is the screenshot of the virus scan of the Cinema APK file using Total Virus.
Cinema APK does not host any content. Instead, it is an aggregator and fetches links from multiple sources from all over the world. Unfortunately, verifying the legality of the app or the links it brings is impossible. If unsure, always watch content available in the public domain for free streaming.
I recommend using ExpressVPN with Cinema HD and other third-party apps to ensure your privacy and avoid any legal problems.
How to Install Cinema HD APK on FireStick (Quick Steps)
Your IP address 188.8.131.52 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
I provide quick steps to install Cinema APK on FireStick, Fire TV Cube, and other Fire TV devices. Please scroll down and go to the next section for detailed steps with images.
Here are the steps:
- Go to FireStick or Fire TV device home screen. Navigate to Find > Search
- Search for the Downloader app
- Click the Downloader icon on the next screen
- Click Download and wait for the Cinema app to download
- Go back to the home screen. Click Settings
- Click My Fire TV
- Click Developer Options (enable Developer Options if it is not visible)
- Click Install Unknown Apps (or Apps from Unknown Sources)
- Click Downloader to turn it ON
- Open the Downloader app and click the URL text box
- Enter toptvtricks.com/chd
- Click GO
- Wait for the download to finish, then click Install
- Once installed, click Open
Again, go to the next section if you are looking for detailed steps with images.
How to Install Cinema HD on FireStick and Fire TV (Steps with Images)
How do I get Cinema APK on FireStick? You can install the Cinema HD V2 app on Amazon FireStick in 2 easy steps as follows
Step 1: Install the Downloader App
Browser downloads are not allowed on FireStick. Therefore, you need an additional application to sideload third-party services like Cinema HD V2 APK.
It is the Downloader app we will use.
Follow these steps:
2. Type the name Downloader and click it in the search results.
3. Click the Downloader app on the next window.
4. Click the Download option (or GET option in some cases) and install Downloader.
5. Now, you want to return to the Fire TV Stick home screen and click Settings.
6. Click My Fire TV.
7. Click and open the option Developer Options on your FireStick device.
📌 Developer Options not visible? Click About and then click your Fire TV Stick 7 times to get it back. Or, read our step-by-step guide with images on how to get Developer Options back.
8. Choose Install from Unknown Apps.
Note: If you see Apps from Unknown Sources, click it instead of Install Unknown Apps. Click Turn On on the prompt that appears. Skip the next step!
9. Turn the toggle ON for the Downloader app.
Step 2: Install Cinema HD APK on FireStick
Installation steps are as follows:
1. Open the Downloader app on your FireStick device. Click the text box in the middle of the screen.
2. Enter the URL: toptvtricks.com/chd
Note: Cinema HD is a third-party app from an unverified source. We are not associated with the developers of this app or those who host the source URL. This URL points to the official website of the app.
Tip 1! URL is not case-sensitive. You can enter it whichever way you like, as long as it is correctly typed
Tip 2! Use the FireStick/Fire TV Remote App on your phone if you want to type quickly and easily
3. Wait for the Cinema HD APK file to download. It may take a minute, depending on your internet connection.
5. Click Install when the Cinema APK file download finishes.
5. Wait for the Cinema app to install.
6. Click OPEN to run the Cinema APK app on FireStick.
You can also access the Cinema app from the app drawer called Your Apps & Channels.
7. Click HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN and ensure your streaming activities with Cinema HD are safe.
With ExpressVPN, you can watch your favorite movie and TV show with complete peace of mind. With the yearly plan, ExpressVPN gives you 49% OFF with 3 extra months.
If you are not satisfied, there is always a 30-day money-back guarantee.
8. Choose the Search option on your FireStick home screen.
9. Search for the ExpressVPN app and install it.
10. Open ExpressVPN after it is installed.
11. Login with your ExpressVPN account.
12. Connect to a VPN server.
Start safe streaming with Cinema APK now
How to set up Real Debrid with Cinema HD
Real Debrid is a widely used premium link generator/provider.
By pairing Real Debrid with Cinema HD, you can access many premium quality links for streaming movies and TV shows. In addition, real Debrid also adds many 4K links to watch Ultra HD movies and shows.
Follow the steps below to set up Real Debrid on Cinema HD on your Amazon Fire TV Stick:
1. If you don’t have a Real Debrid premium account, sign up for one here: https://real-debrid.com/premium
The plans start at 3 EUR or approximately $3.32 for 15 days.
2. Once you have bought the plan, open the Cinema HD FireStick app. Click the menu in the upper-left section (button with 3 lines)
3. Now, you need to click Settings.
4. You should see this window now. Click Accounts.
5. Go to the Real Debrid section (you will need to scroll a bit). Choose the option Login to Real-Debrid.
6. There will be a window with a code on your FireStick. Make a note of this code.
7. Visit https://real-debrid.com/device in a browser. Enter this code and click Continue.
8. Upon successful authorization, you should see the Application allowed notification in your browser. You may close the webpage now.
9. You could come back to the Cinema APK FireStick window now. In the Real Debrid section, you will notice that now it says Real-Debrid authorized.
10. Access a movie or TV show episode to check for any new premium links. Real Debrid premium links are in a different color than the free links. Usually, the RD links are in yellow, and the free ones are in white.
As you see in the image below, there are many high-resolution, good-quality streaming links, including 4K links. Almost all the movies and shows will display such links.
How to Get Trakt TV on Cinema HD APK
If you have a Trakt account, you can sync your viewing history on Cinema HD. To set up Trakt TV with the app, follow these steps:
1. Open Cinema and click the 3-line menu in the top-left area.
2. Click Settings in the dropdown menu.
3. Next, click Account.
4. Scroll down and click Login to Trakt TV.
5. You should see a code on the screen. Note down the code.
6. Go to the Trakt TV activation link on your mobile or PC: https://trakt.tv/activate
Enter the activation code on the Cinema’s screen and click Continue.
7. You should see the confirmation once Trakt TV is authorized.
8. Back on Cinema HD, you can see your username and name.
9. You can customize the sync mode by clicking Trakt Sync Mode.
10. You can choose to Merge local and Trakt data or Use Trakt data only.
11. If you wish to sync your activities automatically, turn on the feature Automatic sync Trakt at startup.
How to use Cinema APK on FireStick
Cinema HD V2 FireStick is probably one of the most straightforward applications.
Hold down the home button on your remote for a few seconds (about 5). Then, on this screen, click the option Apps. Or, from the FireStick home screen, click the Apps button (3 squares and a + sign) next to Settings.
Go to the bottom of this window. Click Cinema HD. That’s how you can open the Cinema app whenever you want.
You should see this system permission prompt on the first run. Click Allow
Click past all the other prompts that might thereby appear. However, if the Cinema asks you to update to the latest version, do that. It is always good to have the most recent version of the Cinema HD FireStick app
This would be the main window of the Cinema app. It displays the TV Shows first. Click a TV Series you want to watch, choose the season, and click the episode.
If you want to watch your favorite movies, click the menu in the top-left. Select Movies in the dropdown
Tip! If you want Movies to be displayed first and not TV Shows, change it to the Cinema HD APK FireStick app Settings.
The Settings option is also available in the dropdown menu (where you just clicked Movies). There are a few ways to modify/customize Cinema HD through the various options in Settings.
For example, you can set an external video player instead of the default player for the playback. In addition, you can make the app display only the HD links for playback to stream movies and TV shows.
From within the Settings, you can sign up for Real Debrid and Trakt.
Disclaimer: If you are looking for free movies on the Cinema HD app, here is a list of free, public-domain movies.
Note: You can download movies from Cinema APK on FireStick. However, it is not recommended as FireStick has low storage.
How to Get Subtitles on Cinema HD
If you like to watch your favorite movies or shows with subtitles, let me show you how to get subtitles on the Cinema app.
English is the default subtitle language. However, if you wish to change the subtitle language, I have provided the steps a little later.
I will use the 1947 movie Angel and the Badman, a copyright-free, public-domain film in the US.
Follow these steps:
1. Find and click the movie you want to watch (you may use the search function in the top-right corner).
2. Click one of the links.
3. Click Play (to play the movie or TV Show episode and choose the subtitles later). Or click Play with subtitles (to choose the subtitles before the playback).
No matter what you choose, you can always set up or change the subtitles later during the playback.
4. If you chose Play with subtitles, a popup appears with the list of available subtitles. Choose one of the subtitles to continue.
You can change the subtitle later during the playback if you don’t get it right here.
5. If you chose Play in step 3, click the subtitle icon in the top-right corner during the playback. Then, click one of the subtitles on this popup.
6. You can see the subtitles at the bottom now.
How to change the subtitle language
To change the subtitle language, follow these steps:
1. Click the menu button in the top-left corner of the main screen of the Cinema app.
2. Click Settings.
3. Scroll down and click the option Subtitle.
4. Next, click Choose default subtitle.
5. Choose one or more default languages for subtitles.
How to Use MX Player with Cinema HD on Fire TV Stick
The Cinema HD app has a built-in media player. However, I have noticed that the app shows improvement in performance with MX Player. MX Player is an external media player.
If you have MX Player on your device, you can easily integrate it with the Cinema app.
Follow these steps:
1. Open Cinema HD APK on your device.
2. Click the 3-line menu in the top-left corner.
3. Click Settings.
4. Click General on the following window.
5. Click Choose default player on the following screen.
6. When this popup appears, choose and click MX Player.
7. You will now see MX Player as the default player.
In the same way, you can set VLC Player as the default media player for FireStick. VLC is available on the Amazon App Store. However, I recommend using MX Player instead. It is the best and works great with many streaming apps.
How to Change Default Opening Screen on Cinema HD
When you launch the Cinema app the first time, the opening screen displays TV Shows by default. When you run the app the next time, it opens the last screen on which you close the app.
If you wish to change the default opening screen, there is a way to do that. For instance, you can make the app display movies every time it starts.
Follow these steps:
1. Click the 3-line menu button in the top-left area of the main screen of the Cinema app.
2. Scroll down and click Settings.
3. From the following list of options, click General.
4. Now, scroll down and click Choose default opening screen.
5. By default, it is set to Latest. You can choose one of the following:
- Featured Lists
How do I install Cinema HD App on my Android TV Box?
Cinema APK is one of the best streaming apps for Android TV and Android TV Box. However, it is a third-party service. Hence, not available on Google Play Store.
Follow the instructions below to install the Cinema HD app on your Android TV:
Install the Downloader app
1. Switch on your Android TV.
2. Go to the Apps.
3. Select Get More Apps.
4. Now, click on the Search icon.
5. In the Search box, type in ‘Downloader’ and search.
6. Click on the Downloader app.
7. Select Install.
8. Wait. The Downloader app will be downloaded and installed on your device shortly. DO NOT Click OPEN yet.
9. Go to the Home screen once more; we need to allow the installation of apps from unknown sources. This will enable you to install third-party apps.
10. Open Settings located at the far right corner of your screen.
11. Next, click on Security & restrictions.
12. Choose Unknown Sources.
13. And enable Unknown Sources for the Downloader app.
14. Head back to the Home Screen using the back button.
15. Click on Apps.
16. Locate the Downloader app and launch it.
17. Click on Allow button to give the Downloader app permission to access photos, videos, and files on your device.
18. Close the Quick Guide window by clicking on OK.
19. Go to the address bar and type in the following URL to download Cinema HD APK on your device:
toptvtricks.com/chd or toptvtricks.com/CHD
20. Click the Go button and wait for the Cinema HD APK file to download on your Android streaming device.
21. Once the Cinema APK file has been downloaded, a confirmation window will appear. Click on Install.
22. At this time, Cinema HD APK will begin to download on your device. Wait until the process finishes. It should be complete in a few seconds.
23. When the ‘App Installed’ window appears, you have successfully installed Cinema APK.
24. Lastly, click on Open to launch Cinema APK.
After installing Cinema HD APK on your Android device, you can launch it from your app drawer. You can now begin using the Cinema app to stream your favorite movies and TV shows.
Cinema HD Not Working?
If Cinema is not working on your streaming device, here are some of our resources:
- How to Fix Cinema HD not working – Click HERE for the detailed guide
- Fix buffering on Cinema HD – Click HERE for the complete guide
- Update Cinema HD – Click HERE for the step-by-step guide
- Cinema HD Alternatives – Click HERE for the complete list
Note: Please contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) if you have any network issues while using Cinema HD
FAQs for Cinema HD on FireStick
Cinema APK is a third-party app that lets you stream video-on-demand movies and TV shows.
The app is legal if you are not streaming any pirated content. Always watch movies and TV shows available in the public domain.
Yes, Cinema APK works on most Android or Android-based devices, including FireStick, Mi Box, Nvidia Shield, Android Mobiles, and more.
Yes, Cinema APK provides the download option. However, it is not recommended on low-storage devices like FireStick and Android TV Boxes.
Install Cinema HD APK on Firestick & Android TV and stream free movies and TV shows. The app is top-rated among streamers around the world. Furthermore, an easy-to-use interface, top-quality streaming links, and 1080p streaming make Cinema HD V2 a great entertainment option.