In this post, you will find detailed instructions to install Nova TV APK on FireStick, FireStick Lite, FireStick 4K, FireStick 4K Max, and Fire TV Cube.
Nova TV is a video-on-demand APK for FireStick and Android. This app lets you watch movies, series, and documentaries.
It is one of the most popular apps these days. Therefore, we have added it to our collection of the Best FireStick Apps.
Disclaimer: We DO NOT endorse copyright violations. Only stream the content available in the public domain. This post is for educational purposes only.
A dynamic team of developers backs Nova TV APK. Therefore, it is getting tons of streaming links. You can watch videos in up to 4K resolution. For best results, you can pair the app with Real Debrid. It also supports Trakt TV if you want to sync your watch history across devices.
Nova TV works great on FireStick. It has a smooth, navigation-friendly, and remote-compatible interface.
📌 Nova TV now requires an external player called BPlayer. It does not work with any other player. I have included the steps to install this player.
Also read: How to install Nova TV APK on Android TV
Is Nova TV Safe & Legal?
Nova TV APK is downloaded from an unknown source. It may or may not be safe. However, after scanning the APK download link with Virus Total, we found that it has not been flagged as malicious or harmful by any security vendors.
The legal status of Nova TV remains unknown. TopTVTricks.com is not equipped with the resources to determine if this app has the license to distribute content.
I recommend you get a VPN for Nova TV to avoid any legal trouble.
How to install Nova TV APK on FireStick (Quick Steps)
Your IP address 22.214.171.124 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
This section contains quick steps to install Nova TV APK on FireStick (for detailed instructions with images, please scroll down to the next section.)
- Open Find > Search from the home screen of your FireStick.
- Type Downloader and install the Downloader app by following the on-screen instructions.
- Go back to your device’s home screen and navigate to Settings > My Fire TV.
- Click Developer Options (how to get back Developer Options if it’s missing).
- Click Install Unknown Apps (some versions have Apps from Unknown Sources).
- Select and enable Downloader (turn it ON).
- Go back to your apps and launch the Downloader app.
- Click the URL or Text field.
- Type novatv.app or simply the Downloader Code 530391.
- Click the Download button on the website (if you are redirected to another webpage, click the download button on that page as well).
- Wait for the Nova TV APK to download on FireStick.
- Click INSTALL.
- Wait for the app to install.
- Now go back to Downloader and enter the following URL: toptvtricks.com/bplayer
- Download and install Bplayer (required).
How to install Nova TV APK on FireStick (Screenshot Tutorial)
The instructions are simple. Here is our step-by-step walkthrough of installing Nova TV APK on FireStick.
Here is what we are going to do:
- Steps 1 to 10: Install the Downloader app and prepare FireStick to install Nova TV.
- Steps 11 to 18: Install Nova TV on FireStick.
- Steps 21 to 24: Install Bplayer (required).
Let’s get started.
Steps to Install Nova TV on FireStick
1. Go to FireStick Home screen and open Find > Search.
2. Then type in Downloader and search.
3. Select the Downloader app icon on the following window.
4. Click on the Download button to install the Downloader app on Firestick.
5. Now, go back to the FireStick HomeScreen and Go to Settings.
6. Under the Settings option, you will find My Fire TV. Go ahead and click on that.
7. Click Developer Options.
📌 Developer Options not visible? Click About and then click your Fire TV Stick 7 times to get it back. Or, read our step-by-step guide with images on how to get Developer Options back.
8. Click Install Unknown Apps.
Note: If you see Apps from Unknown Sources, click it instead of Install Unknown Apps. Click Turn On on the prompt that appears. Skip the next step!
9. Select and enable the Downloader app (turn it ON).
10. Hold down the Home key on your remote. When this window is displayed, click Apps.
11. Select and open the Downloader app.
12. Click the URL or address bar.
13. Enter the following URL:
novatv.app (or the Downloader Code: 530391)
Note: You are downloading the app from the official website. TopTVTricks.com is not associated with this website or app.
💡 Use the FireStick Remote App for mobiles to type faster and easier
14. Click the download button when the official website of the Nova TV app opens up.
15. Just wait for the download to finish.
16. Click Install.
17. You should see Nova TV APK getting installed at this point.
18. Boom, Nova TV APK Firestick app is installed on your Firestick. Click DONE for now. We need to delete the APK file and install Bplayer.
19. Click Delete.
20. Click Delete again.
Steps to Install BPlayer (Required)
As I mentioned, Nova TV will not work with any other player. Therefore, you must install Bplayer after installing Nova TV. Here are the steps:
21. Enter the following URL in the Downloader to install Bplayer (required): toptvtricks.com/bplayer
22. Wait for the download to complete.
23. Click Install.
24. Click Done when the Bplayer app has been installed.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to use Nova TV APK on FireStick and Fire TV
Select the Apps & Channels button on the home screen to access Nova TV.
Click Nova TV tile.
If you are running Nova TV APK FireStick app for the first time, click Allow.
Depending upon whether any new update is available, you may see this prompt to update the Nova TV app. You must click Update and get the up-to-date version of the app. You can’t proceed without updating.
You will not see this message if you have the latest version of the app. Nova TV has an active team of developers behind it. Therefore, you may run into this prompt from time to time.
You can now access the home screen of Nova TV. The first thing you see is the TV Shows. This is the default line-up for the Nova TV app on Fire TV (and other devices).
The app lists the various categories and genres on the home screen. So you can quickly pick any category or genre you like and browse the videos.
If you want to watch Movies instead, you can access the Menu in the top-left corner of the home screen of Nova TV APK. From the drop-down menu, click Movies.
The category and genre options also appear for Movies
You can also access the Nova TV app Settings from the menu. If you want the default line-up to be Movies instead of TV Shows, you can change that in the Settings.
How to set up Real Debrid with Nova TV FireStick app
Real-debrid is a premium hoster that gives its users access to high-quality premium links.
The following steps will help you setup Real-Debrid on the Nova TV app:
1. Go to https://real-debrid.com/premium and sign up for a Real Debrid premium account.
2. You can buy any premium subscription plans available at their site. They have the following subscription plans as of writing this guide:
3. Launch the Nova TV app and click on the Hamburger Menu button(3 lines) in the upper left corner of the screen
4. After that, click on the Gear symbol
5. Scroll down and find the Real-debrid section. Click on Login to Real-debrid
6. You will see an activation code on your FireStick screen
7. Open any browser on a different device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device
8. Enter the activation code here and click Continue
10. Real debrid is now authorized on the Nova TV app
Features of Nova TV APK on FireStick
Here are some of the top features of Nova TV APK on Fire TV/FireStick:
- Nova TV APK has an extensive line-up of on-demand videos
- This app gets you superior quality streams
- It also allows Real Debrid and Premiumize account login (for top-grade streams)
- Nova TV app is navigation-friendly and completely compatible with the FireStick remote
- It is a lightweight app and offers smooth performance
- It takes only a couple of minutes to download Nova TV APK on FireStick
Nova TV is a video-on-demand streaming APK for Movies and TV Shows.
Nova TV works on Amazon Fire TV (FireStick & Fire TV Cube), Amazon Kindle, Android Mobiles, Android Tablets, Android TV, and more.
If you are watching copyright-free Movies and Shows, this app is legal. However, watching copyrighted content can land you in trouble.
Yes, you can. However, downloading is not recommended if you use this app on FireStick or low-storage devices.
Nova TV APK on FireStick is a wonderful option for watching all your favorite on-demand videos. You can pick from hundreds of movies and TV shows. This app is straightforward to use. It is lightweight too. So, you have no performance issues. I believe it is a must-have app for streamers.