This APK is apparently a fork of the discontinued Terrarium TV app. Though, if you have used Terrarium TV, you will notice that Nova TV APK has a much better-looking and more organized user interface.
The best thing about Nova TV APK is that it is quite effective when it comes to getting quality streams. You can watch high-quality videos in up to 1080p or Full HD. There are options to pair this app with premium hosters like Real Debrid as well.
Nova TV works great on FireStick. It has a smooth, navigation-friendly, and remote-compatible interface.
Also read: How to install Nova TV APK on Android TV
How to install Nova TV APK on FireStick (Quick Steps)
Your IP address [show_ip] is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
This section contains quick steps to install Nova TV APK on FireStick (for detailed instructions with images, please scroll down to the next section.)
- Open Find > Search from the home screen of your FireStick
- Type ‘Downloader’ and install the Downloader app by following the on-screen instructions
- Go back to the home screen of your device and navigate to Settings > My Fire TV
- Click Developer Options
- Click Install Unknown Apps (some versions have Apps from Unknown Sources)
- Select and enable Downlaoder (turn it ON)
- Go back to your apps and launch the Downloader app
- Click the URL or Text field
- Type novatv.app or simply the Downloader Code 70852
- Click the Download button on the website (if you are redirected to another webpage, click the downlaod button on that page as well)
- Wait for the Nova TV APK to download on FireStick
- Click INSTALL
- Wait for the app to install
- Nova TV APK on FireStick has installed
How to install Nova TV APK on FireStick (Screenshot Tutorial)
The instructions are simple; you can just follow along with us. Here is our step-by-step walkthrough for how to install Nova TV APK on FireStick.
Since Nova TV APK is a third-party app, to Install Nova TV APK on Android Smart TV, you must enable the Unknown Source option from Settings. After turning on the Unknown Sources, you can install any third-party app on your Android box. If you have already done this before, skip to step-6 directly.
1. Go to FireStick Home screen and open Find > Search
2. Then type in Downloader and make a search
3. Select the Downloader app icon on the following window
4. Click on the Download button to install the Downloader app on Firestick
5. Now, go back to the FireStick HomeScreen and Go to Settings
6. Under the Settings option, you will find My Fire TV. Go ahead and click on that
7. Click on Developer Options
8. Click Install Unknown Apps
Note: If you see Apps from Unknown Sources, click it instead of Install Unknown Apps. Click Turn On on the prompt that appears. Skip the next step!
9. Select and enable the Downloader app (turn it ON)
10. Hold down the Home key on your remote. When this window is displayed, click Apps
11. Select and open the Downloader app
12. Click the URL or address bar
13. Enter the following URL:
novatv.app (or the Downloader Code: 70852)
You are downloading the app from the official website.
Tip: Use the Amazon Fire TV Remote App on your mobile and tablet to type into FireStick
14. and click the download button when the official website of the Nova TV app opens up
15. Just wait for the download to finish
16. Click Install
17. At this point, you should see Nova TV APK installing
18. Boom, Nova TV APK Firestick app has been installed on your Firestick. Select Open to watch free movies and TV shows.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
Video Tutorial on How to install Nova TV APK on FireStick & Fire TV
How to use Nova TV APK on FireStick and Fire TV
If you have been using streaming APKs on FireStick, you will instantly notice that Nova TV APK has a very familiar interface. This makes it incredibly easy to use. Even if you are new to FireStick or APKs, you will have no trouble getting the hang of the app.
In order to start using Nova TV APK on Amazon FireStick, you must first access it. You probably already know how to do that. Nevertheless, let me give you the quick step: Long press the Home button on your Amazon FireStick Remote. In a few seconds, a new popup window will be displayed. Click Apps on this window.
If you are running Nova TV APK FireStick app for the first time, click Allow.
Depending upon whether any new update is available, you may see this prompt to update Nova TV app. You must click Update and get the up to date version of the app. You can’t proceed without updating.
If you have the latest version of the app, you will not see this message.
Nova TV has an active team of developers behind it. Therefore, you may run into this prompt from time to time
You can now access the home screen of Nova TV. The first thing you see is the TV Shows. This is the default line-up for Nova TV app on Fire TV (and other devices)
The app lines up the various categories and genres right on the home screen. You can quickly pick any category or genre you like and browse the videos
If you want to watch Movies instead, you can access the Menu in the top-left corner of the home screen of Nova TV APK. From the drop-down menu click Movies
The category and genre options also appear for Movies
You can also access the Nova TV app Settings from the menu. If you want the default line-up to be Movies instead of TV Shows, you can change that in the Settings
In addition, there are many other things you can do in the Settings menu. For instance, you can choose the default video player from among the video players installed on your device (such as VLC, Kodi, MX Player, etc.). If you don’t choose any video player, Nova TV APK will use the built-in player on FireStick.
The Settings menu also premium hosters like Real Debrid and Premiumize. Here, you can also log in with your Trakt account.
Trakt is a great way to keep your streaming logs synced across various supported apps.
How to set up Real Debrid with Nova TV FireStick app
Real-debrid is a premium hoster that gives its users access to high quality premium links.
The following steps will help you setup Real-Debrid on Nova TV app:
1. Go to https://real-debrid.com/premium and sign up for a Real Debrid premium account.
2. You can buy any premium subscription plans available at their site. They have the following subscription plans as of writing this guide:
3. Launch the Nova TV app and click on the Hamburger Menu button(3 lines) in the upper left corner of the screen
4. After that, click on the Gear symbol
5. Scroll down and find the Real-debrid section. Click on Login to Real-debrid
6. You will see an activation code on your FireStick screen
7. Open any browser on a different device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device
8. Enter the activation code here and click Continue
10. Real debrid is now authorized on Nova TV app
11. Now go back to categories and click on any movie or TV show episode of your choice to find Real-debrid links. As you can see, on Nova TV, the Real-debrid links are highlighted in blue color.
Features of Nova TV APK on FireStick
Here are some of the top features of Nova TV APK on Fire TV/FireStick:
- Nova TV APK has a big line-up of on-demand videos
- This app gets you superior quality streams
- It also allows Real Debrid and Premiumize account login (for top-grade streams)
- Nova TV app is navigation-friendly and completely compatible with the FireStick remote
- It is a lightweight app and offers smooth performance
- It takes only a couple of minutes to download Nova TV APK on FireStick
Nova TV is a video-on-demand streaming APK for Movies and TV Shows.
Nova TV works on Amazon Fire TV (FireStick & Fire TV Cube), Amazon Kindle, Android Mobiles, Android Tablets, Android TV, and more.
If you are watching copyright-free Movies and Shows, this app is legal. However, watching copyrighted content can land you in trouble
Yes you can. However, if you are using this app on FireStick or low-storage devices, downloading is not recommended.
Nova TV APK on FireStick is a wonderful option to watch all your favorite on-demand videos. You can pick from hundreds of movies and TV shows. This app is incredibly easy to use. It is lightweight too so that you have no performance issues. I believe it is a must-have app for the streamers.