Hi Everyone, this is Nick and, in this post, I will show you how to update Cinema HD APK on FireStick, FireStick 4K, and Fire TV Cube.
Cinema APK is one of the most popular video-on-demand streaming services for FireStick and other Android devices (such as Nvidia Shield, Mi Box, Android Smart TV, Android Mobiles & Tablets).
This app receives regular updates from the developers. However, since Cinema HD is a third-party app, it does not update automatically or on its own. It needs to be updated manually.
Therefore, I am enclosing the steps to update the Cinema app on FireStick. Just follow along and it will only take a few minutes.
Your IP address 126.96.36.199 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
Cinema HD APK Update Version 188.8.131.52 | Feb 21, 2021
The February 2021 update intends to fix the issue that did not fetch any working streams for many users. In addition, the following (and more) enhancements have been made:
- Many wrong links removed
- The Link list screen shows
- Backup/restore fixed
How to update Cinema HD APK on FireStick, FireStick 4K, Fire TV Cube
Follow the steps below to update Cinema APK on FireStick:
1. Go to FireStick Settings
2. Click My Fire TV
3. Open Developer Options
4. Make sure Apps from Unknown Sources is turned on
When you installed Cinema HD, you must have already turned it on. However, just in case you turned Unknown Sources off, turn it back on in order to complete the Cinema HD APK FireStick update
5. Click Turn On and continue
Method 1 to update Cinema APK on FireStick/Fire TV
In this method, we will update Cinema APK immediately after starting the app. Follow these steps:
Open Cinema HD on FireStick
1. If a new update is available, you should see this dialog box prompting you to update the app to the latest version
2. Cinema APK update will now download on FireStick and will be completed in one or two minutes
3. Click INSTALL on this prompt
4. Wait while the Cinema APK FireStick update is installed
5. When Cinema APK has updated, you may choose DONE or OPEN
6. Whenever you open the app after the update, the following Change Logs popup window is displayed
Click OK on the above prompt to start using Cinema HD
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
Method 2 to update Cinema APK on FireStick/Fire TV
In the first method, the update prompt appeared when you opened the Cinema APK app.
If you did not click INSTALL on the prompt, follow the steps below to use the alternative method to update Cinema APK on FireStick:
1. Click the menu icon in the top-left corner of the Cinema APK (we are looking at the button with 3 lines)
2. Scroll down on this dropdown menu and click New Update available!!!
3. Click INSTALL and follow the onscreen instructions like before to update Cinema HD on Amazon FireStick
Why should you always update Cinema APK on FireStick?
Cinema HD and other FireStick apps keep coming up with new updates every now and then. It is highly recommended that you update the apps whenever a new version is available.
The new versions often come with enhancements and bug fixes. If you have been experiencing issues with certain aspects of the app, there is a chance the new update fixes those issues.
Additionally, apps like Cinema HD rely on multiple third-party providers for streaming links. Sometimes, some providers go offline leaving you with fewer streaming links than before.
The updated version is likely to introduce new providers, thereby giving you more options.
The new update often also fixes some problematic providers.
All in all, it is a good practice to update Cinema HD on FireStick for a better streaming experience.
Cinema HD APK Update Version 2.3.5 | January 31, 2021
This January 2021 update brings the following enhancements/changes to Cinema APK:
- The limit to request premium server options has been removed
- Resolve Premium Links option to remain turned off by default
- Source code has been optimized
Cinema HD APK Update Version 2.3.1 | December 09, 2020
In span of just two days, the developers have released another update. However, this update brings only minor changes as you see in the image below:
Cinema HD APK Update Version 2.3.0 | December 07, 2020
Some major changes have been introduced to the UI and performance elements of the app in the latest upate. Here is a quick look:
- You can now restrict access to categories with a password
- You can restrict search function with password
- You can now view the season specials for TV Shows
- Bug related to RD links fixed
- Torrent manager added
- RD login bug fixed
- Bug with Trakt sync fixed
Version | 2.2.3 August 14, 2020
What’s new with Cinema HD 2.2.3:
- Subtitle issue fixed
- Crashing issues on certain Android Boxes fixed
- Several providers fixed
- Added the filter-out CAM option
- Multiple Keys option added in BTC Payment
- Now fetches episodes from TVDB
- Separate list of favorites for Movies and TV Shows
2.2.2 July 17, 2020: Changelogs
What’s new in Cinema HD with 2.2.2:
- Fixed the cached TMDB issue
2.2.1 June 27, 2020: Changelogs
- Let’s you use cached database in the event TMDB is not working
- Fixed the bug that generated wrong link and subtitle for the users of SerialGuide
- Fixed various providers
- Fixed several resolvers
- Various new premium providers added
- Bypass for new Cloudfare
Cinema HD APK Update Version 2.2.0 May 21, 2020: Changelogs
New in version 2.2.0:
- Wrong subtitle and link for SerialGuide users fixed
- several providers fixed
- ZeroTV updated
- TMDB API Key updated
Cinema HD APK update version 2.1.9 April 25, 2020: Changelogs
Here is what changes in this version:
- Fixed no RD Link on FireStick issue (on some devices)
- AllDebrid updated to V4
- 6 existing providers fixed
- 6 existing resolvers fixed
Cinema HD APK update version 184.108.40.206 March 27, 2020: Changelogs
Here are some of the changes made in the Cinema HD 220.127.116.11 and 2.1.8 versions:
- Subtitles fixed for some TV shows
- TV Mode options added for Real Debrid, Trakt, All-Debrid
- New backup and restore feature added
- 4 new resolvers added
- 2 existing resolvers fixed
- 6 existing providers fixed
- 2 new providers added
- OpenSubtitles and ReCaptcha added
- You can now long-press the streaming link to display the file name
Cinema HD is a FireStick app for Movies & Shows
This post covers the step-by-step, manual process to update Cinema HD on FireStick
Yes! The steps provided in this guide work pretty much the same way on all Android devices, including Nvidia Shield, Mi Box, Android Smart TVs, as well as Android Mobile devices.
Yes! Cinema HD FireStick app gets regular updates.
I guess I have said pretty much everything that had to be said. Just make sure you update Cinema HD on FireStick whenever a new update is available. The update process is quick and easy. If you have any questions, let me know via the comments section below.