In this guide, you will learn the step-by-step instructions to install Viva TV on FireStick. The methods provided here work across all the Amazon devices like Fire TV, Fire Cube. Later in the guide, you will also find steps to install VivaTV on Android TV Box.
What is Viva TV? Viva TV is a fairly new streaming app for video-on-demand movies and TV Shows. All its contents are well-categorized into various genres. The app is regularly updated with the latest movies and TV series.
You can stream the videos using an external media player. It also permits you to integrate your Real-Debrid and Trakt accounts for a more enjoyable streaming experience.
Also Read: Best FireStick Apps in 2020
Your IP address 126.96.36.199 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
How to install Viva TV APK on FireStick
Viva TV is not available on the Amazon App Store. Hence, we have to side-load it on to the FireStick. We have divided the process into two easy steps:
Step-1: Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
To side-load apps, you need to turn on Apps from Unknown Sources to give necessary permission for the third-party app to download and install. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Click on Settings from the main menu of your FireStick home-screen
2. Next, scroll to the right and choose My Fire TV
3. Click on Developers Option
4. Click on Apps from Unknown Sources once to turn it on, this option is remains off by default
5. When you see the below prompt on the screen, click Turn On to confirm your action
Step-2: VivaTV Installation steps
We use the Downloader app to download and install apps that are not available on the official Amazon App Store. Follow these steps below to install Viva TV APK on your FireStick in just a few minutes:
1. Return to FireStick home screen
2. Hover over the Search icon located on the menu bar at the top
3. Type the word Downloader with the help of the on-screen keyboard. You will see app suggestions below, click on Downloader
3. Click on the Downloader app from the search result
4. Choose Download. The app will install will your device automatically.
5. Once the app is installed, the Download option changes to Open, click on Open to run the app
6. At first, the Downloader app will ask for permission to access your device. Click Allow to give the app the required permission. Next, a Quick Start Guide will appear, click Ok to close it
7. Now, click on the URL field using the OK/Select button on your remote
8. Enter the following URL exactly:
Tip: Use the FireStick mobile app here to type the URL as typing with the on-screen can be a bit frustrating
Check the URL again to make sure it’s correct and click Go.
9. The Viva TV FireStick APK file will start downloading at this point
10. When the APK file is downloaded, click INSTALL
11. Wait for the app to install on your device
12. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch Viva TV APK on your FireStick
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to Use VivaTV APK on FireStick
Now that the app is installed on your device, here’s how you can access the app later on your device:
1. Press the FireStick remote Home button until you see a pop-up menu on the screen
2. Click on Apps
3. Find the Viva TV FireStick app from the list of installed apps and click once to launch it
When you launch the app for the first time, the VivaTV APK will ask for permission to access your device. Click Allow to move forward
Next, you will see a Disclaimer, click Accept to agree to the terms and conditions of the app
Choose your Subtitle language next and hit OK. I am going with English
This is how the home screen of Viva TV APK looks like:
Using VivaTV is pretty easy, let’s explore the app a little now. The top tab is the Main Menu of the app. It includes:
- TV Shows
You can switch between movies and TV shows anytime using this menu bar at the very top of the screen.
You can search any title using the Search option
The Settings tab has many useful features including Subtitle Language, Default Video Player, etc.
If you scroll down a little, you will find Real-debrid and Trakt.tv integration options.
The Hamburger Menu at the top left of the home screen has some interesting features too. It looks like this:
How to set up Real Debrid with Viva TV FireStick app
Real Debrid offers tons of HD quality links including 4K, making sure you get a seamless streaming experience.
The following steps will demonstrate how you can setup Real-Debrid on Viva TV:
1. Firstly, you must sign up for a Real-Debrid account. Sign up here: https://real-debrid.com/premium
Currently, Real Debrid offers the following plans:
- 3 EUR (~$3.32) for 15 days
- 4 EUR (~$4.33) for 30 days
- 9 EUR (~$9.75) for 90 days
- 16 EUR (~$17.33) for 180 days
Buy your preferred subscription plan by following the on-screen instructions
2. Open Viva TV app on your FireStick device and go to Settings in the top menu bar
3. Scroll down the Real Debrid section and then click on Login to Real-Debrid
4. Now, you will see an activation code on your FireStick screen
5. Visit https://real-debrid.com/device on your computer or mobile and type in that displayed code correctly. Next, click on Continue
6. When you are granted access to Real-debrid on Viva TV app, you will see Application allowed notification.
7. Return to Viva TV App on your Amazon FireStick
8. The Real-Debrid status will now read Connected
9. To find premium HD links, click on any movie or episode and Real-Debrid will fetch you all the best quality links possible.
Key Features of the Viva TV FireStick App
- Unlimited source of movies and TV shows
- Allows you to stream videos in HD quality
- Features an attractive layout that allows you to use it without any hassle
- You can bookmark any movie and TV show if you don’t want to search for it again later
- Integrated subtitles support is available
- It also supports external media players
- Real-debrid and Premiumize are supported
- tv integration is also possible
How to install Viva TV APK on Android TV Box
Follow the steps below to install Viva TV APK on Android TV Box:
- Open Apps from the Android TV Box home-screen
- After that, click on Get More Apps
- Click on the Search icon
- Type in Downloader using the on-screen keypad
- Open the Downloader app by clicking on it
- Click on the Install button
- Wait until the APK is installed on your device. It will not take longer than a minute
- Go to the Home screen once more
- Open Settings
- Click on Security & restrictions
- Navigate to Unknown Sources and enable Unknown Sources for the Downloader app
- Once again, open Apps from the Home Screen
- Run the Downloader app
- Click Allow
- Click Ok to close the Quick Start Guide
- Type the below URL using the on-screen keypad
- And hit Go
- Click Install and wait for the app to be installed on your Android TV Box
Viva TV APK is a must-have app on your FireStick if you love watching movies and TV shows. The app has all the features that are expected in a reliable streaming app, the app is updated regularly as well. Install the app on your FireStick today and let us know your experience in the comment section below.