Hi Everyone, this is Nick, and in this post, you will find the complete set of instructions to install Typhoon TV APK on FireStick (as well as Fire TV Cube and Fire TV)
Typhoon TV has been taken down. Please explore Typhoon TV Alternatives or our collection of Best Apps for FireStick.
Typhoon TV APK is currently one of the best apps for FireStick to stream video-on-demand content. This app contains tons of movies and TV shows. The app developers also add new videos on a frequent basis.
You will find Typhoon TV in our collection of Top Apps for FireStick.
This streaming service is grabbing loads of top-quality streaming links. It searches the web for the best servers and serves the streams in up to 1080p resolution. Additionally, Typhoon TV can be paired with Real Debrid to get access to the premium links.
💡 If you experience buffering issues with Typhoon TV, take a look at our guide on How to take care of buffering on FireStick
Apps like Typhoon TV for Movies & Shows:
Typhoon TV is an Android app customized for TV screens. It works flawlessly with your FireStick remote. The app offers smooth and easy navigation.
Your IP address 188.8.131.52 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
How do I install Typhoon TV APK on FireStick?
Typhoon TV APK is not available on your Amazon FireStick Store. The installation instructions will help you sideload the app on your device.
We are going to sideload Typhoon TV on FireStick with the help of the Downloader app. Unlike Typhoon TV, Downloader can be installed from the Amazon Store. The following set of steps will cover the installation of the Downloader app as well.
Also, note that you need to enable the Apps from Unknown Sources option in FireStick. This will allow you to install any third-party apps (including Typhoon TV). This too is covered in the installation steps below.
We can get started now.
1. Power on your FireStick
2. From the home screen of FireStick, hover over Settings located at the top menu bar
3. Next, click on My Fire TV
4. Choose Developer Options
5. Then go to Apps from Unknown Sources and click it (remember that you need to click this option only if it is OFF)
6. Here, click Turn ON as this prompt or message appears
7. Now head back to Home screen of FireStick again
8. From there, highlight the Search icon located at the extreme top left corner
9. Then enter Downloader and click it in the search suggestions
10. Click on the Downloader app icon
11. Choose Download to install Downloader app on your device (you should see the Get button if you haven’t installed Dowloader before)
12. Now, it is time to launch the Downloader App. Click Open
13. If it’s your first time using the Downloader App, you will be presented with a few pop-up windows
14. Click Allow on the first pop-up window
15. Next, you will see developer notes, click OK on that
16. Click the URL bar on the Downloader app home screen
15. enter the following URL (this URL is NOT case sensitive):
Tip: Use the Amazon FireStick Remote App on your phone or tablet to type quickly and easily
18. Choose Go to Download Typhoon TV APK on FireStick
19. Wait for the download to complete
20. Select INSTALL
21. Typhoon TV APK should now start installing on your device
22. Installation is now complete! Enjoy!
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to use Typhoon TV APK on FireStick
Typhoon TV is like many other third-party streaming applications (such as Cinema HD V2). If you have used such apps earlier, Typhoon TV will appear very familiar. Though, even if it is your first APK, you will get the hang of it in minutes.
After installing Typhoon TV APK, you could click OPEN and start using the app
You may use the app any other time by accessing it from your FireStick Apps section
Hold down the Home button on your Amazon Fire TV/FireStick remote for a few seconds. This window appears. Click Apps
You may now select and open Typhoon TV APK
On the first run of the app, there are some hurdles in the form of prompts to jump over. Click Allow on this window
Click OK on this one. It is the Changelog dialog box. You may even press the back button
Here, it asks you to choose the default video player. Even though MX Player is selected in the image below, you may choose the built-in ExoPlayer (it is also the app recommended player)
Tip: In the case, you feel the need to change the player, you can do that anytime later from the Typhoon TV settings
This Disclaimer must be accepted to proceed
Finally, you land on the home screen of the Typhoon TV FireStick app.
By default, you first see the TV Shows
To browse the Movies instead of TV Shows, click the menu button in the extreme top-left corner
Click Movies on the dropdown menu
Tip: If you want your first screen to be for Movies instead of TV Shows, you can change that in the app settings
You may also filter the content Genre-wise. For this, click the tiny triangle on the top.
There is another triangle in the top-right part of the home screen of Typhoon TV. By clicking this triangle, you can filter the content year-wise
And, here is the quick snapshot of the Settings window for Typhoon TV APK
You can access the Settings by clicking the Settings option in the menu (click the menu button in the top-left corner on the home screen of the app)
If you have a Real Debrid account, scroll down to the Real Debrid section on the Settings window to sign in. You can sign in to Trakt as well from the home screen.
Features of Typhoon TV APK on Amazon FireStick
Here are some of the features of this app:
- There is one big library of movies and shows for you to explore (hundreds of hours of binge-watching)
- The app picks the top-quality streaming links from the most effective sources
- You can watch videos in up to 1080p or Full HD resolution
- With Real Debrid sign in, you can get several premium grade links
- Typhoon TV allows Trakt sign-in too. This lets you sync your streaming activities across other platforms
- The app is designed to be remote-friendly. Works smoothly on FireStick and Fire TV
FAQs Typhoon TV
It is okay to install Typhoon TV. However, it is not legal to stream pirated content. Always watch videos available in the public domain.
Typhoon TV is a third-party app that lets you stream video-on-demand movies and shows.
Yes. Typhoon TV works on most Android-based devices including Nvidia Shield, Mi Box, Android Phones, Tablets, etc.
Yes. Typhoon TV supports Real Debrid and allows you access to several premium links.
All in all, it is a good idea to install Typhoon TV APK on FireStick. You will have access to tons of Movies and Shows. Many streamers are going for Typhoon TV experience. How do you feel about this app? Feel free to let us know through the comments section below.
How to install Nova TV APK on FireStick
How to install Nova TV APK on Android TV Box
How to install Typhoon TV APK on Nvidia Shield
How to install Sofa TV APK on FireStick
How to install TVTap on FireStick for Live TV
4 thoughts on “How to install Typhoon TV APK on FireStick”
Have used Typhoon Tv for a very long but recently am getting fewer or no links at all. And at times the links I do get don’t player. Is it due to the recent update or something else.
Yes, there is a problem with Typhoon TV. I hope it is fixed soon. However, plenty of other apps are working fine. You can try one of these:
Cinema HD APK
Nova TV APK
when trying to launch a show….what is the “resolving links” all about. I had previously use Cyberflix and never had this come up. Will this come up on every show I try to launch? so far it seems that way
Typhoon TV is not generating enough viable links these days. That’s why you the prolonged ‘Resolving links’ dialog box. Try using one of the Typhoon TV Alternatives.