In this post, you will find the step-by-step instructions to install Ludio Player on fireStick. You can install Ludio Player on Fire TV Cube, Fire TV Stick 4K, and Android TV Boxes as well.
Ludio Player is an IPTV player. It works with several third-party IPTV services. This player does not host any content. It is used with the apps that host TV channels, such as Mr Zip TV.
Since more and more IPTV services have started using this app, you might be looking for it. Therefore, I decided to write a guide dedicated to this app.
Your IP address 126.96.36.199 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
How to install Ludio Player on FireStick
Follow along with the instructions I have provided to install Ludio Player on FireStick.
Step-1: Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
Follow the steps below to allow installation of third-third party apps:
1. From your FireStick home-screen, click Settings in the top menu bar
2. Next, click My Fire TV
3. Choose Developer Options
4. Click on Apps from Unknown Sources once to enable it
5. Choose Turn ON to confirm your action
Step-2: Ludio Player APK FireStick Installation steps
Follow the below-mentioned steps to install Ludio Player using the Downloader app:
1. From your FireStick home screen, go to the Search Icon
2. An on-screen keypad will open; type Downloader by using your remote.
3. Click on the Downloader app icon
4. After that, click on Download to start the installation process
5. Click on Open to run the app
6. On the first run, Downloader app will ask for permission to access your device. Click Allow. Next, click Ok to close the Quick Start Guide
7. The Home page of the downloader app will open. Click on the URL bar
8. Type the URL given below exactly as provided:
Tip! Use your FireStick mobile app to type easily
Disclaimer: We do not host APK files on our server. This link redirects to an external link.
Once, you have made sure the URL is correctly typed, click Go
9. You should see Ludio Player downloading on your device
10. Click on the Install button
11. Wait… the installation will just take a minute.
12. When the app is installed, you will see the App Installed notification on your screen.
13. Click HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN to get 49% off and make sure your Government and ISP do not log your streaming activities. ExpressVPN is super fast, highly secure, and works on all your devices.
14. Open the Search option from FireStick home screen and install ExpressVPN
15. Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
16. Connect to a VPN server (more than 3000 servers to choose from in 94 countries)
Start streaming safely!
How to install Ludio Player APK on Android TV Box
Follow the steps below to install MX Player APK on Android TV Box:
- From the Home-screen of your Android TV Box, go to Apps
- After that, click on Get More Apps
- Click on the Search icon
- Type Downloader using the on-screen keyboard and make a search
- Click on the Downloader app icon
- Select Install
- Wait for Ludio Player to install on your app
- Go to the Home screen and then click on Settings
- Choose Security & restrictions
- Click on Unknown Sources and then allow Unknown Sources for the Downloader app
- Once more, go to the Home Screen and then click on Apps
- Run the Downloader app
- Next, click Allow to give permission and then next hit Ok to close the Quick Start Guide window
- Type the URL given below in the address bar
- Click the Install button
- Wait for the app to get installed on your device
- You will see App Installed notification when it’s done.
Yes, Ludio Player is 100% legal. As I said, it does not host any content. It works with other IPTV services.
Yes. Ludio Player works on all Android devices including Nvidia Shield, Mi Box, Android Smart TVs, Android Phones, etc.
This is how you install Ludio Player on FireStick and Android TV Boxes. You don’t need to use this app separately. It is paired with various IPTV services. If you have any questions or suggestions, let us know through the comments section below.