In this tutorial, I am going to demonstrate how you can easily install Redbox TV APK on your FireStick device. Even if you have Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Cube, you can follow these same steps to install Redbox TV on all of these devices.
Redbox TV is one of the most incredible apps to stream Live TV on your FireStick. This app gives you access to an extensive array of satellite channels from various countries. You can stream a plethora of working Live TV channels across various genres– so it provides great entertainment nonstop for all kinds of audiences.
Redbox TV APK has thousands of channels to watch worldwide TV shows, featuring channels from the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, India, Pakistan, and more.
If you want to cut the cord, Redbox TV can be a great starting point for you.
You will also find Redbox TV on our list of Best Apps for FireStick.
Your IP address 220.127.116.11 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan to get 3 extra months and a saving of 49%
How to install Redbox TV APK on FireStick/ Fire TV
Can Redbox app install on FireStick? Redbox TV can be easily installed on FireStick & Fire TV, just follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Settings tab located at the top menu bar of your FireStick Home screen
2. Then click on My Fire TV
3. Select Developer Options
4. Thereafter, click on Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Select Turn On option to enable it when the warning message is displayed on your screen.
Note: No need to worry as RedBox TV is considered a safe App. But for security reasons, you can always come back and Turn off Apps from Unknown Sources after the app installed.
6. Go back to the FireStick home screen again and then hover over the Search icon (magnifying glass) located at the far left corner of the screen
7. Write Downloader in the search bar
8. As you start typing, you will see search results pop up. Select Downloader app
9. Then click on the Download button to proceed.
10. The app will get automatically installed on your device after a few seconds
11. Click Open to launch the app
12. Then choose Allow to give the permission it is asking for
13. Click OK to close the Quick Start Guide
14. Click the highlighted text box.
15. Enter the following URL exactly to proceed further:
Tip! Use the Fire TV Mobile Remote app to type more conveniently
16. You will be redirected to RedBox APK’s official page. Scroll down to click on Download For Android
17. Wait until the download process is complete
18. After that, the installation prompt will appear on your screen. Click on Install to install Redbox TV on your FireStick
19. Once the installation process is finished, click on Open and start streaming your favorite TV channels.
How to use Redbox TV APK on FireStick and Fire TV Redbox TV
Accessing any apps is very easy. If it’s your first time using FireStick, all you need t do is get back to your FireStick home screen and then long-press on the Home button of your FireStick remote until you see this below screen:
Open Apps and then find the Redbox TV app or any app that you want to access and click on it to launch.
You can also access it from the Your Apps & Games section on the Home Screen, which is the second category listed there.
Now that you can access Redbox TV on FireStick, let’s open it to explore it further.
Explore Redbox TV FireStick app
Here is how the Redbox TV FireStick app Home screen looks like:
Categories featured on the app are:
Sports, Kids, Science, Indian, South Indian, Bangla, Punjabi, UK, USA, Pakistani, Arabic, Indonesia, Turkish, Sri Lankan, Portugal, Iranian, Nepal, German VOD, French, Australian, and Religious. Click on the tab you wish to explore and then choose the channel you want to watch from the listed channels.
When you click on a channel, you will be asked to select a player. There are a lot of options available here. You can choose any video player that you like, however, in my experience; MX Player for FireStick works the best with RedBox TV. Click on ALWAYS so that you don’t get this prompt every time you play a channel. You can change the default video player anytime by going to the Settings of this app.
The hamburger menu (3 horizontal lines) located at the far left corner has couple more features. Once you click on it you will see the options as shown in the screenshot below:
If you click on All Channels, it will display the full list of channels on one screen
The Favorites section shows all your favorited channels. It is great for quickly accessing your favorite channels you have marked as Favorite.
When you click on Settings, you will see the below option:
– When you click the Lock Settings, it allows you to set a password here to restrict others to access this app.
– By clicking on the Favorite Tab, you can add any channel you’d like to favorite.
– Video Player tab will allow you to change the default video player
The Settings tab (looks like a gear) is also there at the right side of the top menu bar
Key Features of the Redbox TV App
- You can watch Live TV channels from countries including the USA, UK, Canada, India, Australia and many more.
- The content is well-categorized in genres such as Sports, Kids, Science, and there are separate tabs for every country. It makes finding the channel you are looking for a breeze
- Not only are categories sorted by region but also by genre.
- It features over 1000 TV channels
- This app lightweight in size, allowing it to run smoothly on FireStick
- The Favorite section lets you access your pre-loved content easily
- Supports a wide range of external video players such as MX Player, 321 Player, XYZ Player, Android Player, VLC player, XMTV Player, WebVideoCast Player, BubbleUPnPCast Player, and LocalCast Player.
- The password protection feature allows you to lock this app with password
- The app is responsive and makes it easy to use.
- It has a clean and user-friendly interface that you will get used to at the very first time
If you use FireStick or Fire TV to stream live TV, Redbox TV is one of the best options out there that will smoothen up your streaming experience exponentially. A user-friendly interface and a huge library for channels make it one of Best FireStick Apps to have in your arsenal. The real beauty of this app is that you can even stream premium TV channels with this. So, go ahead and install Redbox TV on FireStick for hours of entertainment.