In this tutorial, I am going to show you how to install Redbox TV APK on FireStick. This guide is for all Fire TV OS devices, including FireStick 4K and 4K Max, Fire TV Stick Lite, Fire TV Cube, and more.
Redbox TV is one of the most popular apps to stream Live TV on FireStick. This app gives you access to an extensive array of satellite channels from various countries. You can stream a plethora of working Live TV channels across various genres.
Disclaimer: We DO NOT endorse copyright violations. Only stream the content available in the public domain. This post is for educational purposes only.
Redbox TV APK features channels from the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, India, Pakistan, and more. If you want to cut the cord, Redbox TV can be a great starting point for you. You will also find Redbox TV on our list of Best Apps for FireStick.
While Redbox TV largely works fine, if you experience any buffering issues, try our guide on How to prevent buffering on FireStick.
How to install Redbox TV APK on FireStick/ Fire TV
Your IP address 18.104.22.168 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
Redbox TV can be easily installed on FireStick & Fire TV, just follow the steps below:
1. Go to the FireStick home screen and click Find → Search.
2. Write Downloader in the search bar and click it in the search results.
Learn more about Downloader here
3. Select the Downloader icon.
4. Then click on the Download button to proceed. The app will install on your device within a few seconds.
5. Once Downloader has been installed, go to the Settings in the menu bar of your FireStick Home screen.
6. Then click My Fire TV.
7. Select Developer Options.
📌 Developer Options not visible? Click About and then click your Fire TV Stick 7 times to get it back. Or, read our step-by-step guide with images on how to get Developer Options back.
8. Thereafter, click on Install Unknown Apps.
Note: If you see Apps from Unknown Sources, click it instead of Install Unknown Apps. Click Turn On on the prompt that appears. Skip the next step!
9. Enable the Downloader app by turning the toggle ON.
10. Hold down the Home key on your FireStick remote for about 5 seconds and click Apps on this window.
11. Launch the Downloader app.
12. Click the highlighted text box.
13. Enter the following downloader code: 17561
Or, enter the following URL: redboxtv.to
Tip! Use the Fire TV Mobile Remote app to type more conveniently.
14. You will be redirected to RedBox APK’s official page. Scroll down to click on Download For Android.
15. Wait until the download process is complete.
16. After that, the installation prompt will appear on your screen. Click on Install to install Redbox TV on your FireStick.
17. Once the installation process is finished, click on Open and start streaming your favorite TV channels.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to use Redbox TV APK on FireStick and Fire TV
Go back to your FireStick home screen and then long-press the Home button of your FireStick remote until you see this screen:
Open Apps and then find the Redbox TV app or any app that you want to access and click on it to launch.
You can also access it from the Your Apps & Games section on the Home Screen, which is the second category listed there.
Now that you can access Redbox TV on FireStick let’s open it to explore it further.
Explore Redbox TV FireStick app
When you launch the app the first time, the following prompt is displayed. You may choose to remove or keep ads.
Categories featured on the app are: Sports, Kids, Science, Indian, South Indian, Bangla, Punjabi, UK, USA, Pakistani, Arabic, Indonesia, Turkish, Sri Lankan, Portugal, Iranian, Nepal, German VOD, French, Australian, and Religious. Click on the tab you wish to explore and then choose the channel you want to watch from the listed channels.
When you click on a channel, you will be asked to select a player. There are a lot of options available here. You can choose any video player that you like, however, in my experience, MX Player for FireStick works the best with RedBox TV. Click on ALWAYS so that you don’t get this prompt every time you play a channel. You can change the default video player anytime by going to the Settings of this app.
The hamburger menu (3 horizontal lines) located at the far left corner has couple more features.
If you click on All Channels, it will display the full list of channels on one screen. The Remove Ads option lets you stream without ads. However, Redbox will use the device’s available resources if you choose this. This may slow things down.
When you click on Settings, you will see the below option:
- When you click the Lock Settings, it allows you to set a password here to restrict others from accessing this app.
- By clicking on the Favorite Tab, you can add any channel you’d like to favorite.
- Video Player tab will allow you to change the default video player.
Key Features of the Redbox TV App
- You can watch Live TV channels from countries including the USA, UK, Canada, India, Australia, and many more.
- The content is well-categorized in genres such as Sports, Kids, and Science, and there are separate tabs for every country. It makes finding the channel you are looking for a breeze.
- Not only are categories sorted by region but also by genre.
- It features over 1000 TV channels.
- This app is lightweight in size, allowing it to run smoothly on FireStick
- The Favorite section lets you access your pre-loved content easily
- Supports a wide range of external video players such as MX Player, 321 Player, XYZ Player, Android Player, VLC player, XMTV Player, WebVideoCast Player, BubbleUPnPCast Player, and LocalCast Player.
- The password protection feature allows you to lock this app with a password.
- The app is responsive and makes it easy to use.
- It has a clean and user-friendly interface that you will get used to quickly.
RedBox TV FAQs
RedBox TV APK is a third-party app that gives its users access to live TV channels from around the globe.
If you stream copyrighted content, that may not be legal in your country. Be sure to always stream media available in the public domain.
Yes, the RedBox TV app is supported on FireStick, Android TV Box, Mi Box, Android Smart TV, Nvidia Shield, Android Mobiles, and more.
No, you can’t download movies with RedBox TV APK as this feature is not available in this app.
If you use FireStick or Fire TV to stream live TV, Redbox TV is one of the best options out there that will smoothen up your streaming experience exponentially. A user-friendly interface and a huge library of channels make it one of the Best FireStick Apps to have in your arsenal. So, go ahead and install Redbox TV on FireStick for hours of entertainment.
Best TeaTV Alternatives
Install UnlockMyTTV on FireStick
Install Typhoon TV on FireStick
Mouse Toggle for FireStick
Install Wuffy Player FireStick
6 thoughts on “How to install Redbox TV on FireStick”
Why does the streaming freeze and have to be restarted
You may experience such issues with third-party apps. If this doesn’t work for you, there are more you can try: https://www.toptvtricks.com/live-tv-apps-firestick/
It says its not compatible with my device and wont let me install it. Helllllppppp
Which device are you trying to install the app on? It is working fine on my FireStick & FireStick 4K.
Hi it says cant play link
I have updated the alternate link in the post.