Hello Everyone, I am Poppy! In this tutorial, you will learn how to install Syncler on FireStick. The following steps can be used to install Syncler on the Amazon Fire TVs, Fire TV Cubes, and more. If you wish to install Syncler on Android devices such as Android TV Boxes, NVIDIA SHIELDS, and Mi Boxes, you can do so directly via the Google Play Store!
Syncler is a newly released video-on-demand app that lets you watch your favorite TV shows and movies. This app features a straightforward and incredibly user-friendly interface. Syncler also has a solid media library, offering you unlimited entertainment options.
It’s worth mentioning that unlike other streaming apps, Syncler requires the users to integrate a provider package or a Real-Debrid account to scrap links.
The app has useful features like Real-debrid and Trakt integration. Apart from that, it also has premium packages for you to choose from. (More on that later in the guide)
Although Syncler is still in its developing phase, it certainly has the potential to be one of the best streaming apps for FireStick.
Your IP address 126.96.36.199 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
How to install Syncler on FireStick
Installing Syncler APK on FireStick is a fairly simple process. Just follow the steps provided below.
Part-1: Downloader Installation Steps
In this installation process, we will use the Downloader app to side-load Syncler on FireStick. If the Downloader app is already installed on your device, you can skip straight to the URL that you need to enter in the Downloader app. Here’s what you need to do:
1. From the FireStick Home screen, access the Search feature (magnifying glass) from the top main menu bar.
2. Enter the word Downloader using the on-screen keypad. You will see a quick suggestions list underneath the on-screen keypad, click on Downloader from the list.
3. Select the Downloader app icon
4. Click on Download, the app will download and install automatically on your FireStick.
5. Once installed, the Download button will change to Open
We will use the app to sideload Syncler just in a bit.
Part-2: Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
This is a mandatory step, which will enable you to install third-party apps such as Syncler APK. Here’s how you do it:
1. Head back to the FireStick home screen by pressing the Home button on your FireStick remote
2. Then, head over to Settings in the top menu bar
3. Scroll to the right and open My Fire TV
4. Next, click Developer Options
5. Click on Apps from Unknown Sources option once to turn it on.
6. A notification will pop on screen, choose Turn On.
Part-3: Steps to Install Syncler on FireStick
Now, let’s get into the actual installation process. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Launch the Downloader app by long pressing on the FireStick remote Home Button, and then clicking on the Downloader app.
2. Upon the first launch, the Downloader app will seek necessary permission to access your files and device. Click Allow
3. Then, hit OK to close the Quick Start Guide
4. Navigate to the URL field of the Downloader app where it reads http://
5. Type in the below URL exactly:
💡 Use the FireStick Remote App for mobiles to type faster and easier
And then, click the GO button
… When the following webpage for the Syncler official website loads up, scroll down and click the Download button
6. Syncler installer app will now start to download. Wait for the downloading process to finish.
[Note: Why should we download a separate installer? The Syncler installer allows you to download and install an optimized version of the Syncler app, which consumes less storage space and data.]
7. On the next screen, click INSTALL
8. Once installed, you can click on DONE.
9. If you choose DONE, you will be able to delete the APK file of the app, which you don’t need any more. Choose Delete on the next screen.
10. Click Delete again to confirm
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
11. Now long press on the FireStick remote Home Button, and then click on the Syncler installer app.
12. It will launch on your FireStick right away.
13. Then, the Syncler APK will begin to download automatically on your device
14. You will see a Permission required notification. Click OK to proceed
15. Next, click Allow to give necessary permission to the app
16. Wait for the file exporting process to finish
17. Select INSTALL
18. You will see the app installing on your device. Once installed, Syncler installed notification will appear on the screen
19. Click OPEN
The Syncler app has now been successfully installed on your device.
At this point, you can also uninstall the Syncler Installer . Here’s how you do it:
a. Press down the Home Button on your Amazon FireStick Remote for a few seconds. Click Apps on the popup on your FireStick screen.
b. Highlight Syncler Installer App
(Note: There will be two same icons for Syncler Installer and the Syncler App. The first icon will be the Syncler Installer as we’ve installed it first. Make sure you choose the right icon.)
c. Then, press the Menu Button (3 horizontal lines) on your Amazon FireStick Remote
d. Click Uninstall
e. Then, click OK
How to Use Syncler on FireStick
If you do not know how to access the Syncler app on your FireStick later, simply follow the steps given below:
1. Press down the Home Button on your Amazon FireStick Remote
2. Click Apps from the shortcut menu
3. Go to Syncler App and run it.
You will see this below page. Click the Back Button on your remote.
Then, you will see another popup. Press the Back Button on your remote again to reveal the Home screen of Syncler.
Here’s the home screen of Syncler on FireStick:
If you click the top button on the navigation ring on your remote, you will see two categories: TV and MOVIE
You will be able to toggle between TV and MOVIE from here. MOVIE option is selected by default.
In both options, there are several interesting categories to choose from.
Again, press the Back Button on your remote. You will see the following sections in the Menu:
You can use the Search feature available here to look for specific titles.
But first, we need to install a package to watch Syncler on FireStick.
How to add a package in the Syncler FireStick app
In this guide, we will add the Kosmos Package. Here’s how you do it:
1. Go to SETTINGS
2. Scroll down and click Provider packages
3. Choose Kosmos
4. You will see a code on your FireStick screen
5. Now, open any browser of your choice on another device and go to https://syncler.net/install
6. Enter the code here and click NEXT
7. Here, we need to add a provider file.
Copy-paste the below package URL under the Package Urls* section:
8. Then, scroll down and click NEXT
9. Now, click DONE on your FireStick
10. Once installed, you will see the below notification
That’s all! Now you can start streaming your favorite content on Syncler.
You can pair also your Real-Debrid account with Syncler. The steps for the same have been covered in the next section.
How to set up Real Debrid with Syncler FireStick App
Syncler works best with Real-Debrid. Setting up Real-debrid within Syncler will ensure buffer-free streaming experience. Besides, you will also get access to premium quality links.
Before we start with the steps, you need to get a Real-Debrid premium account if you do not have one. Get it HERE
Check out our detailed guide on Real-Debrid to know more.
Here’s how you integrate Real-Debrid with Syncler:
1. Run the Syncler FireStick app on your FireStick device if it’s not open already
2. Press the Back button on your remote
3. Scroll down and click on Settings
4. Within Settings, go to Accounts
5. Then, click on Real-Debrid
6. Click (+) Add
7. A code will be displayed on your FireStick screen
8. Now, on a different device, visit https://real-debrid.com/device. Enter that code that was given on the Syncler app and click Continue
9. Upon successful authorization, you will see Application allowed notification.
10. Click DONE on your FireStick screen
10. Now, if you look at Syncler App on FireStick, you will notice that (+) Add has changed to (-)Remove
You can look for premium HD links by clicking on any movie or episode.
Syncler+ Premium Packages
Syncler also has premium Syncler+ packages that you can purchase from HERE
Premium subscription has several benefits like Ad-free experience and Express package content among others. However, if you do not mind occasional ads, you can skip buying a premium plan as having a premium Real-Debrid membership will allow you to access premium links.
Below are the 4 packages that you can choose from based on the number of devices you want to use Syncler on:
Syncler is a new on-demand streaming app for watching TV shows and movies.
Watching copyrighted content may land you in legal trouble. Hence, be sure to stream only content in the public domain.
Yes, Syncler can be installed on all Amazon Fire TV devices, and Android devices like Android TV Boxes, smart TVs, Android Mobiles, Mi Boxes, Nvidia Shield, and lots more.
No, the download feature is not available on Syncler.
So, that is pretty much all you need to know about Syncler on FireStick. Even though the app is still in its developing phase, it’s a solid streaming app to enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows.
The app offers Real-debrid integration feature and also has some premium packages that you can choose from. Give this app a try, you won’t be disappointed
Tips for Kodi for Better Experience
How to Fix FireStick Not Working
How to Fix Buffering Issues on FireStick
How to Rename FireStick
How to Jailbreak FireStick