Hi, this is Nick! This tutorial gives you simple instructions on how to install CatMouse APK on FireStick, Fire TV, and Android TV (including Mix Box, Nvidia Shield). With this app, you can enjoy the wide array of entertainment options it offers.
CatMouse Apk has a clean interface that’s simple to use. Video playback is reliable and quick. The biggest USP of this App is that it features No Ads and this means you get to enjoy a disturbance-free streaming experience with no annoying pop-ups.
Visually, CatMouse is stunning and easy to navigate, as it features the familiar layout with all the tabs displayed at the top of the screen. Beyond, a huge range of genres, CatMouse lets you check out entertainment in hundreds of languages.
Moreover, if you integrate real-debrid, you can access even more quality HD streaming links.
You will also find CatMouse APK on our list of handpicked apps for FireStick & Android TV
Your IP address 188.8.131.52 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
10. Select and click Downloader and turn it ON
11. Press and hold the Home button on your FireStick remote for a few seconds. Click Apps on the popup.
Find and launch the Downloader app from the list.
12: This is the main window of the Downloader app you should be on now
Click the URL box as highlighted in the image below
13. Enter the following code: 29311
OR, the URL: toptvtricks.com/cm
💡 Use the FireStick Remote App for mobiles to type faster and easier
14. At this point, you will be able to see the CatMouse App getting downloaded on your device
15. Once it is downloaded, a new window will open. Click on Install.
16. Let the app install
17. Click OPEN when the app has installed. This will run CatMouse APK on FireStick
In case you click DONE after CatMouse has installed, you will be taken back to the Downloader App’s home page. You may click Delete – it will delete the APK file and it won’t occupy unnecessary space on the device.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to use CatMouse APK on FireStick / Fire TV
If you did not click OPEN after the installation, you may always run CatMouse APK later by visiting the Apps section on FireStick.
For that, hold down the Home key on your Amazon Fire TV Remote for a few seconds. Click Apps when you see this
Scroll down and click CatMouse
Launching the CatMouse app after installation prompts you for photos, media and files access, then shows you the Welcome message, click on Allow to begin using the app.
You may need to dismiss a couple of prompts first (as the one you see below). Click Proceed:
That’s the main window of the app. This app includes Categories for Trending, Recently Updated, Most Popular, New Shows, Most Watched, Premieres, and so much more. Besides the Search feature, you can also filter your search through the Year of release.
The first screen will display TV Shows. Click the menu in the top-left corner to change it
You may now click Movies in this drop-down menu to explore the collection of movies
As stated above, CatMouse supports real-debrid integration, which is a great way to ensure that streaming is buffer-free and the videos are of the highest quality.
You can use in-built and external players to stream your favorite content; this is an incredible app that you need to check out.
How to set up Real Debrid on CatMouse FireStick app
You can integrate your Real-debrid account within CatMouse to bring in more premium quality links including 4K.
The following steps will show you how to setup Real-Debrid on CatMouse on your Amazon FireStick device:
1. First, you need to register for a Real-Debrid premium account if you don’t have one already. Sign up here: https://real-debrid.com/premium
The following plans are available as of writing this guide:
- 3 EUR (~$3.32) for 15 days
- 4 EUR (~$4.33) for 30 days
- 9 EUR (~$9.75) for 90 days
- 16 EUR (~$17.33) for 180 days
Follow the on-screen instructions and buy a subscription.
2. Now, launch the CatMouse FireStick app and click the Menu button with 3 lines in the top left section of the screen
3. Go to Settings
4. Scroll down to find the Real Debrid section and then click on the option Login to Real-Debrid
5. At this point, you should see a code on your FireStick screen
6. Go to https://real-debrid.com/device on any browser on your computer/ mobile and enter that code correctly. And then, click on Continue
7. After you have been granted access to Real-debrid on CatMouse app, you will get an Application allowed notification in your browser. We don’t need this webpage anymore, so you may close it now.
8. Return to CatMouse App on FireStick
9. Now you will notice that Real-Debrid status is now Logged in
10. Now open a movie or episode of your choice and check if there are any premium HD links.
As you can see, the Real debrid links are highlighted in blue color and the regular links are displayed in white.
How to install CatMouse Apk on Android TV (Smart TV, Nvidia Shield, Mi Bo)
Being one of the popular streaming services available on the market, CatMouse APK features a huge collection of content to satisfy all your entertainment needs. Use the step-by-step instruction below to successfully install CatMouse APK on Android TV box.
#1: Turn on your Android TV Box if it is not already
#2: Navigate to Apps
#3: On the next window select Get More Apps
#4: Now, you need to navigate to the Search icon
#5: Type in ‘Downloader’
#6: Find the Downloader app icon and click to open it
#7: Select Install
#8: Wait until the app is installed
#9: Navigate to the Home screen once more
#10: Click on Settings located at the right side of your screen
#11: Click on Security & restrictions
#12: Select Unknown Sources and…
….enable Unknown Sources for Downloader
#13: Now, return to the Home Screen
#14: Go to Apps and open the Downloader app
#15: Select Allow to give Downloader permission to access photos, videos, and files on your device to move forward
#16: Click Ok to close the Quick Guide window
#17: Go to the URL field and enter the following URL to download CatMouse APK: toptvtricks.com/cm OR toptvtricks.com/CM
#18: Hit Go and wait for the download
#19: A confirmation window will appear, click on Install to complete the process
#20: Wait for the installation to be completed
#21: Once the ‘App Installed’ window pops up, the installation process is complete
Click OPEN to start the app
That’s it! CatMouse APK is now installed on your Android TV to stream all your favorite movies and TV shows.
Key Features of the CatMouse App
CatMouse APK is packed with a lot of features that will make your streaming experience worthwhile. Here is the list:
- A lot of movies, TV shows, and much more to watch online
- Most of the streams are available in HD.
- It fetches healthy links to high-quality videos rather quickly.
- Signing in a Real-Debrid premium account will give you access to get more HD streams and also 4K streams
- It does not have annoying ads popping up during your streaming sessions
- You can download videos on your device for later view
- It supports in-built and external media players such as MX player
- You can turn on subtitles
- It works smoothly and has a lot of easy options for the best streaming experience on FireStick, Fire TV, Android TV, etc.
CatMouse APK is a third-party, video-on-demand streaming app for movies and TV shows.
Yes, the CatMouse app is legal as long as you are not watching any pirated content. Always watch movies and TV shows in the public domain.
Yes, CatMouse APK works on various Android devices including FireStick, Mi Box, Nvidia Shield, Android smart TV, Android TV Box, Android Mobiles, and several others.
Yes, CatMouse APK allows its users to download movies and TV shows. But since FireStick comes with low storage capacity, it is recommended that you don’t download videos.
The CatMouse app is easy on the eyes, simple to use, and offers a good deal of useful information for the featured content. Also, the Year Filter feature is a nifty one that’s pretty impressive.
It has a nice interface, keeping controls where you need them at the top of the screen. If you are looking for a good-looking app that provides a simple way to watch your favorite movies and TV shows, you can install CatMouse APK on FireStick or Android TV.