In this guide, I will take you through athe detailed steps to install Live Lounge APK on FireStick. It is also compatible with other Fire TV devices, Android TV boxes, Nvidia Shield, Mi Box, Mobiles, etc. I will also provide the installation steps for Live Lounge APK on Android TV Box later in the guide.
Live Lounge has been rebranded and repackaged as Media Lounge.
Live Lounge DOES NOT work anymore.
Live Lounge also features Sports IPTV and Adult 18+ sections. The app also has VOD sections for Movies and TV shows but, as I said, it is primarily a live TV app.
While Live Lounge streams fine, if you experience any buffering problems, read our guide on How to stop buffering on FireStick.
Since the app offers an enormous media catalog and good quality streaming links, we have included it to our list of Best FireStick Apps in 2020.
Your IP address 188.8.131.52 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
How to install Live Lounge APK on FireStick
You can install the Live Lounge by following these instructions given below:
Part-1: Enabling Apps from Unknown Sources
Live Lounge is not a part of the official Amazon app store; hence we need to make some changes to the FireOS Settings to third-part APKs on FireStick. Here is what you need to do:
1. First, from your FireStick home screen, click on Settings.
2. Now, click the option My Fire TV
3. After that, click the Developer Options
4. Under Developer Options, click on Apps from Unknown Sources
5. You will see a warning notification on your Fire TV screen. Select Turn On to confirm
Part-2: Installation Steps for Live Lounge
Now that we have enabled apps installation from Unknown Sources, let’s get on with the main installation process. Here, we are going to use the Downloader app to side-load the Live Lounge App. Here are the steps:
1. Navigate to the Home Screen again and click on the Search feature located at the top left side of the screen
2. Type in Downloader and then select Downloader from the quick search suggestion below the on-screen keypad.
3. Click on the Downloader app icon
4. Click on Download
5. When the app is installed on your device, click Open
6. On the first run, you will see two prompts, first click Allow and then click Ok.
7. Click on the address bar where it says http://
8. Here, you need to type in the following URL:
And click GO
💡 Use the FireStick Remote App for mobiles to type faster and easier
9. Wait for the app to download. It will only take a few seconds
10. When Live Lounge APK is downloaded, select INSTALL to start installing Live Lounge on FireStick.
11. Wait for the app to install on your FireStick.
12. Click OPEN to start using the app.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to use Live Lounge APK on FireStick and Fire TV
So, how do you access the Live Lounge on FireStick? It is easy. Here’s what you need to do:
1. You may hold down the Home button on your Amazon FireStick remote for a couple of seconds.
2. On the shortcut popup menu, click Apps.
3. When you see the list of apps, scroll down and click on the Live Lounge app to launch it
On your first launch, Live Lounge will ask for permission to access your device. Click Allow.
Here is the main screen of the Live Lounge APK on FireStick:
There are six categories on the main screen:
- TV Shows
- World IPTV
- Sports IPTV
- Adult 18+
There is a Gear icon on the far right corner of the Main screen. You can change the default video player, remove ads and change the adult pin and more from here.
How To Watch Live TV on Live Lounge
1. Click on World IPTV
2. Then choose a country of your choice, I am selecting the USA TV here.
3. You will be presented with all the channels from the USA, click on your preferred channel and start streaming.
How To Watch Live Sports on Live Lounge
1. Click on Sports IPTV
2. You will be presented with all the available sports channels. Click on your preferred choice and enjoy watching your favorite sports channel.
We have a separate guide on how to watch Adult 18+, visit that guide for detailed instructions to watch adult content on Live Lounge.
Key Features of the Live Lounge App
- The app has a collection of TV channels from a variety of countries that include the UK, USA, Canada, Portugal, France and more.
- There is a separate section for Sports IPTV
- This App supports external video players such as MX player, EXO player, etc.
- The video quality offered by this App is also excellent
- It has an Adult section too
How to install the Live Lounge APK on Android TV, Nvidia Shield, Mi Box
Below are the steps to install the Live Lounge Application on Android TV Box:
- From the main screen of the Android TV/Nvidia Shield/Mi Box Box, choose Apps
- After that, select Get More Apps
- Click on the Search icon
- Type the word Downloader
- Click Downloader
- Click on Install
- Open Home screen and then click on Settings
- Click on Security & restrictions
- Click the toggle switch next to Unknown Sources and allow Unknown Sources for the Downloader app
- Get to the Home Screen again and click on Apps
- Click where it says http://
- Enter the following URL: toptvtricks.com/lounge
- Next, click Go
- After that, click INSTALL
- Once the app is installed on your device, click on OPEN to launch Live Lounge app
Live Lounge APK is a streaming application that offers its users access to live TV channels, live sports, TV shows, movies, and even Adult content.
Watching copyrighted content can cause legal issues, therefore make sure to watch videos available in the public domain.
Yes, you can install Live Lounge on plenty of devices such as Mi Box, Android smart TV, Nvidia Shield, and more.
No, you can’t download content with Live Lounge APK.
Live Lounge APK is a popular app for streaming Live TV, Live Sports, Movies, TV Shows, and also Adult 18+ content. The diverse streaming choices make Live Lounge a must-have app for FireStick.
The World IPTV and Sports IPTV section of this app works amazingly, however you may not find a lot of content in the on-demand Movies and TV shows section. Nonetheless, if you are looking for a streaming app with varied options, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t give it a try.