Hello Everyone, I am Nick and in this guide, I will take you through the detailed steps to install Media Lounge APK on FireStick. These steps work well on other Fire TV devices, Nvidia Shield, Mi Box, Android TV box, Tivo Stream 4K, Mobiles, and more. I have also provided the installation steps for Media Lounge APK on Android TV Box later in this guide.
Media Lounge is an all-in-one app that gives you access to an extensive range of streaming options such as Movies, Shows, Live TV, Sports, and more.
It is a re-branded/repackaged version of Live Lounge.
With a vast catalog of VOD content and hundreds of Live TV channels from across the world, Media Lounge APK is a must-have streaming app for online streamers.
Apart from that VOD and Live TV channels, Media Lounge also features an Adult section, which can be secured with a pin.
The app currently does not support Real Debrid. However, it is fetching many quality links on its own.
Media Lounge is now also among our Top-Rated Apps for FireStick.
Your IP address 220.127.116.11 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
How to install Media Lounge on FireStick
Installing Media Lounge is easy and just takes a couple of minutes. Follow these instructions given below to install Media Lounge on FireStick/ Fire TV devices:
Part-1: Enabling Apps from Unknown Sources
Media Lounge is a third-party app and is not a part of the official Amazon store; hence we need to enable app installation from Unknown/Third-party Sources first to install it. Here’s what you need to do:
1. From the home screen of FireStick, click Settings
2. Click My Fire TV
3. Next, click Developer Options
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources
5. It will open up a warning message on your screen, click Turn On to continue
Part-2: Installation Steps for Media Lounge
Now, let’s get to the main installation process of the app. In this guide, we are using the Downloader app to side-load the Media Lounge App on our FireStick. Follow the steps below:
1. From the top left side of the FireStick Home Screen, access the Search feature
2. Enter the word Downloader and then click on Downloader from the quick suggestion below the on-screen keyboard.
3. Click on the Downloader app icon
4. Click Download
5. Once the app is installed, click Open
6. On the first run, Downloader will ask for necessary permissions, click Allow, and then click OK to close the Quick Start Guide.
7. Click on the URL bar where it says http://
8. Here, type in the below URL:
💡 Use the FireStick Remote App for mobiles to type faster and easier
And then click Go
9. Wait until the app is downloaded onto your device. It just takes a few seconds
10. Next, click INSTALL to start installing Media Lounge on FireStick.
11. Wait until the app is installed on your FireStick.
12. Lastly, click OPEN and start using the app.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to use Media Lounge APK on FireStick and Fire TV
If you didn’t open the app in the previous step, here’s how you access the Media Lounge on FireStick:
1. Press and hold the Home button on your Amazon FireStick remote until you see a shortcut popup menu
2. Click Apps.
3. You will be presented with the full list of installed apps, scroll down and click on the Media Lounge app to run it
On the first run, Media Lounge will ask for permission to access your device’s location, click Allow
Then, it will ask for permission to access the files in your device, click Allow again
After that the app will ask your to Create Parental PIN for the adult section, you can do that here if you wish to and then click OK
Lastly, the app shows the Changelog, click OK or press the Back button on your remote to continue
Here is the main screen of the Media Lounge APK on FireStick:
The Movies section opens by default when you run the App. If you click on The Hamburger Menu(button with 3 lines), you will see the below categories:
- TV Shows
- Live TV
- Sports TV
Depending on what you want to watch, you can switch between the categories available here. You can also change the default video player, Login-remove ads, and more from here.
How To Watch Movies and TV Shows on Media Lounge
1. Choose Movies/ TV Shows from the Hamburger Menu
2. And then you can choose genres by clicking on the Inverted Triangle on the top menu bar
3. You can also use the Search feature on the top right corner of the screen to find any particular movie that you want to watch.
How To Watch Live TV on Media Lounge
1. Choose Live TV from the Hamburger Menu
2. The app features UK channels by default. You can choose a country/genre of your choice from the drop-down menu.
3. Once you have selected the country/genre, you will be presented with the channels from that particular country/genre, click on your preferred channel to start streaming.
4. You can also use the Search feature on the top right corner of the screen to look for a specific channel
How To Watch Sports TV on Media Lounge
1. Choose Sportz TV from the Hamburger Menu
2. Click on your preferred channel to start streaming
Key Features of the App
- A vast collection of Movies and TV shows
- Hundreds of TV channels from countries like the UK, USA, Canada, the Philippines, and more. There are genres like Wildlife & Science, Religious, Kids and more
- The app also features a separate section for Sports TV
- Supports external video players
- The app has an Adult section too
How to install the Media Lounge APK on Android TV Box
Here are the steps to install the Media Lounge App on Android TV Box:
- Choose Apps on the main screen of the Android TV Box
- Choose Get More Apps
- Access the Search feature
- Enter the word Downloader
- Click on Downloader
- Click Install
- Go to the Main screen again and then click Settings
- Choose Security & restrictions
- Click the toggle button next to Unknown Sources to allow Unknown Sources for the Downloader app
- Choose Apps on the main screen once more
- Click where it reads http://
- Enter the URL given below: toptvtricks.com/ml
And click Go
- Click INSTALL
- Once installed, click on OPEN to run Media Lounge app
FAQs Media Lounge
Media Lounge APK is a streaming application that offers its users access to TV shows, movies, live TV channels, sports, and also Adult content.
Watching pirated content is illegal; therefore we recommend only watching videos present in the public domain.
Yes, Media Lounge can be installed on plenty of devices such as Mi Box, Smartphones, Android smart TV, Nvidia Shield, and many more.
No, download feature is not available in Media Lounge APK.
Media Lounge FireStick APK offers a huge collection of Movies, TV Shows, Live TV channels, Sports, and even Adult content. All the sections of the app have the latest content– so be sure to find what you are looking for. If you are looking for an all-in-one streaming app, give Media Lounge a try.