The following tutorial will help you install Live Net TV on a Firestick or Fire TV. We have also provided steps to install Live NetTV on an Android TV Box. The steps provided in the guide will work equally well on Android Smart TV, NVIDIA SHIELD, Mi Box and other devices that support Android operating system.
Live Net TV is primarily a live TV streaming app for movies, TV shows, news, documentary, and cooking channels. It comes with a huge collection of live channels from the different parts of the World, making it one of the finest Live TV apps currently and also fittingly a part of our Best FireStick Apps list.
It brings you various categories including Entertainment, 24/7 Channels, Sports, and a lot more. The app is updated regularly and most of the channels work perfectly. The streaming quality is also decent.
However, if you experience buffering, try some solutions in our guide on How to stop buffering on FireStick.
The developers have also added the VOD (Video-on-demand) section recently, where you can watch Movies & TV Shows.
If you are looking for a light-weight Live TV app with an easy to use interface and a huge catalog of channels, Live NetTV is a must-try.
Your IP address 18.104.22.168 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
How to install Live Net TV on FireStick
The tutorial is divided into two parts with very easy to follow instructions.
Part-1: Enabling Apps from Unknown Sources
Live Net TV is not available on the official Amazon app store, so we need to make some changes to the Settings in order to install Live Net TV on FireStick. We are going to enable apps from unknown or third-party sources first. Here are the steps:
1. On your FireStick home screen, you can see a main menu panel at the top with options featuring Home, Movies, Settings, etc. Click Settings.
2. Now, scroll to the right side to select the option My Fire TV
3. Now, you need to select the Developer Options
4. Under Developer Options, you will see two tabs. Click on Apps from Unknown Sources
5. You will receive a warning message on your Fire TV screen. Select Turn On to confirm
Live Net TV is a trusted app and is used by many. However, it is always good to disable this after you’re done installing the Live NetTV app.
Part-2: Installation Steps for Live Net TV
Now, you can install any third-party application on your FireStick. Here, we are going to side-load Live NetTV using the Downloader app. Here are the steps to do that:
1. Go to the Main Menu panel of the FireStick Home Screen once more. This time select the Search icon (magnifying glass) at the far left corner
2. Start typing the word Downloader and you will see search suggestion below the on-screen keypad. Go ahead and click on Downloader
3. Select Downloader app icon
4. Click on Download to install Downloader app
5. Click Open when it is installed on your device
6. When you run it the first time, you need to click Allow to give the app permission to access your device. Next, click Ok to dismiss the Quick Guide
7. Click where it reads http://
8. Here, you need to enter the following download link of Live Net TV APK file:
💡 Use the FireStick Remote App for mobiles to type faster and easier
And hit GO
9. Wait for the app to download. It will take a few seconds to download depending upon your internet speed).
10. When Live NetTV APK is downloaded, you will see the installation window. Select INSTALL to start installing Live Net TV on Firestick.
11. Wait for the Live Net TV app to install on your FireStick.
12. Live Net TV APK has now been successfully installed on your Firestick. If you want to use the app now, you can do so by clicking the OPEN button.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to use Live Net TV on FireStick/Fire TV
If you didn’t open the app after installing it, you can easily launch it by following the below steps:
1. Hold the Home button on your FireStick
2. You will see a menu pop up shortly
3. Click Apps
4. Now and scroll down to Live Net TV and run it
Now that you know how to access Live Net TV, let’s explore it.
When you run Live Net TV for the first time, you will see this prompt. Scroll down and click Continue
Next, the app will ask for permission to access your device, click Allow
Here is the main window of the Live Net TV app on FireStick:
By default, the app opens to Live Channels’ Entertainment category
As you can see, the categories and country tabs are lined up on the top of the screen.
You simply need to click on any channel you would like to play. The app will ask you to select the default player. I have noticed that the MX Player works best with this app. You can check our MX Player guide to install MX Player on your FireStick.
Click Always if you would like to make MX Player your default player. It will also make sure this pop-up does not appear every time you try to stream a channel.
You can change your default player anytime by visiting the Settings section. Speaking of Settings, you can by access Settings two ways in this app. First is by clicking the Gear icon in the far top-right corner of the main screen.
Another way is to visit the Hamburger Menu (3 horizontal lines) in the far top-left corner of the main screen.
Now, let’s explore the hamburger menu. Here are the main options:
- Live Channels
- Live Events
- Request Channel
- Report Channel
Most categories in the Settings section are self-explanatory, you can explore them further.
The Search icon (magnifying glass) on the top right of the screen will allow you to find any particular channel or movie that you would like to find
The Movies icon next to Search icon the takes you to the VOD section
The Heart icon on the main screen features the channels and titles you have added to the favorites list.
Key Features of the Live NetTV App
- Hundreds of Live TV channels are available from different countries
- Features various categories such as Entertainment, Sports, News, Movies, Music, Cooking, Kids, and more
- Easy to use interface
- External media player like MX Player, XMTV Player are supported
- HD video streaming quality
- VOD section is also available
How to install the Live Net TV app on Android TV Box, Nvidia Shield, Mi Box
Here’s how you install Live Net TV on Android TV Box:
- Visit the home screen of your Android TV Box, select Apps
- Then, choose Get More Apps
- Click on the Search feature
- Write Downloader using the on-screen keypad
- Click on Downloader
- Click Install
- Open Home screen and go to Settings
- Click Security & restrictions
- Click the toggle button next to Unknown Sources button to allow Unknown Sources for the Downloader app
- Head to the Home Screen and click Apps
- Click where it says http://
- Enter the following URL: toptvtricks.com/lntv
Then, click Go
- Next, click INSTALL
- Once the app is installed, click on OPEN to launch Live NetTV on Android TV Box
Live Net TV FAQs
LiveNet TV is a live streaming app that allows you to watch hundreds of satellite TV channels from across the globe and much more.
Streaming content from unofficial platforms is illegal and is considered piracy. So, make sure you watch the videos available only in the public domain.
Yes, Live Net TV APK can be installed on several Android-run devices such as FireStick, Mi Box, Android TV Box, Nvidia Shield, Android Smart TV, Android
This guide provides detailed and step-by-step instructions to download and install Live Net TV on FireStick as well as Android TV, Nvidia Shield, Mi Box, etc.
Live Net TV on FireStick is a great app to watch several Live TV channels. This app packs hundreds of channels from different countries. Feel free to write your feedback or any issues in the comment box down below.