Hi All! I am Nick. I will share the steps to install Ocean Streamz on FireStick in this guide. These steps work well on all Fire TV devices, Android TV boxes, Mi Box, and more. I have also given the installation steps for Ocean Streamz on Android TV Box later in this guide.
Ocean Streamz is a new all-in-one, streaming application on the market and it gives you access to an extensive range of Movies and Shows. You will find the latest content on this app.
Apart from that, it also has a live TV section with lots of channels from across the World like the USA, the UK and more.
The content catalog is fairly big, which you can easily binge-watch for hours.
As of writing this guide, this app doesn’t have Real Debrid or Trakt. However, Ocean Streamz is all-in-one and is working great as of now. Therefore, we have added it to our list of Best Apps for FireStick.
Also, since the app offers a decent collection of live TV, it has been included on our list of Best Live TV Apps for FireStick as well.
Your IP address 188.8.131.52 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
Quick Steps to Install Ocean Streamz on FireStick (Quick Steps Without Images)
Here, you will find the quick steps to install Ocean Streamz on FireStick. If you need the detailed, screenshots guide, you will find them in the next section.
- From the home screen of your FireStick, click Find > Search
- Search for Downloader
- Select Downloader app
- Click Download and wait for the app to install
- Return to the home screen and then, click Settings
- Click My Fire TV
- Choose Developer Options
- Select Install Unknown Apps
- Click Downloader and turn it ON
- Open the Downloader app and click the URL field
- Type: oceanstreamz.com (if this link doesn’t work, try oceanstreamz.net/apk/)
- Hit Go
- When you are redirected to the webpage, click Download APK
- Once downloaded, choose Install
- Finally, click Open
Find out the detailed steps with screenshots below.
How to Install Ocean Streamz on FireStick (Detailed Steps With Images)
Follow these instructions given below to install Ocean Streamz on FireStick devices:
Part-1: Install Downloader app and & Enable Unknown Apps
Third-party app like Ocean Streamz cannot be downloaded directly from the Amazon app store. We must side-load them on FireStick. We will be using the sideloading app called Downloader. And then you will enable the app to install third-party apps. Follow the below steps:
1. From the FireStick home screen, go to Find and then Search icon
2. Use the on-screen keypad to enter the word Downloader. Click Downloader from the search results below
3. Click the Downloader app icon
4. Click Download. The app will download and install automatically on your device.
5. Wait until the app is installed
6. Now, access Settings from your FireStick home screen
7. Select My Fire TV
8. Next, you need to click Developer Options
9. Select Install unknown Apps
10. Turn the option ON for Downloader
Part-2: Installation Steps for Ocean Streamz
Let’s start the actual installation process of Ocean Streamz app.
1. When you open the Downloader app, you will be asked to give Downloader access to your FireStick device. Select Allow
2. A Quick Start Guide window will appear on-screen next, click OK
3. On the home page, click the URL field
4. Enter the URL given below:
This is the official website of the Ocean Streamz APK
Note: If this link doesn’t work, try oceanstreamz.net/apk/
And then click Go
5. On the Ocean Stream’s webpage, click Download APK
6. Wait until the app is downloaded onto your device. It just takes a few seconds
6. Next, click INSTALL to start installing Ocean Streamz on FireStick.
7. Wait until the app is installed on your FireStick.
8. Lastly, click OPEN and start using the app.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to use Ocean Streamz APK on FireStick and Fire TV
If you didn’t open the app in the previous step, here’s how you access the Ocean Streamz on FireStick:
1. Hold down the FireStick remote Home button for a few seconds. A menu will appear on screen
2. Click Apps.
3. You will be see the complete list of installed apps, scroll down and click on the Ocean Streamz app to open it
When Ocean Streamz asks for permission to access files, media on your device, click Allow
Here is the main screen of the Ocean Streamz on FireStick:
Click the 3 horizontal line icon on the top left corner of your screen. You will find the main menu which includes categories like Movies, TV Shows, Anime, Live TV, Settings and more.
You can click on each category and explore them further. The content is well-categorized. You can use the Filter Icon next to the Search icon to sort content according to various categories.
The Search Icon can be used to look any particle movie, TV show that you may be looking for.
You can also access Settings from the 3-dot menu on the top right corner of home screen.
The Settings section doesn’t have a lot of options. However, you can change App language, Clear cache and even change the Mouse Toggle pointer style.
Yes, the app offers a built-in mouse toggle, which is activated during the playback. However, you can also install a Mouse Toggle app separately.
How to install the Ocean Streamz on Android TV Box
Here are the steps to install the Ocean Streamz App on Android TV Box:
- Choose Apps on the home screen of the Android TV Box
- Click Get More Apps
- Access the Search feature
- Enter the word Downloader
- Click on Downloader
- Click Install
- Go to the Main screen again and then click Settings
- Choose Security & restrictions
- Click the toggle for Unknown Sources and allow it for Downloader app
- Choose Apps on the main screen once more
- Click the URL field
- Enter the URL given below:
And click Go
- Click INSTALL
- Once installed, click on OPEN to run Ocean Streamz app
Ocean Streamz on FireStick FAQs
Ocean Streamz APK is a streaming application that offers its users access to TV shows, movies and live TV channels.
Streaming pirated content is illegal; so, we recommend only watching videos present in the public domain.
Yes, you can download with Ocean Streamz APK, however, downloading isn’t recommended on devices with limited storage like FireStick or Android Boxes.
Yes, you can install Ocean Streamz on devices like Mi Box, Android smart TV, Smartphones, Nvidia Shield, and more.
Ocean Streamz on FireStick offers a huge collection of Movies, TV Shows, and even Live TV channels. The app is still new but it seems promising. The app doesn’t have Real Debrid or Trakt right now. Having said that, it is a great app to have if you are looking for an all-in-one media streaming app for all your streaming needs. Do give it a try!
How to Install Cinema HD on FireStick
Best Live TV Apps for FireStick
How to Fix The Crew Addon not Working Issue