In this guide, I will demonstrate the steps to install the Mercury addon on Kodi 18. You can follow the method given here to install Mercury on platforms and devices such as FireStick, Android TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows, Mac, Linux, Mobiles, tablets, etc.
Mercury is a video-on-demand Kodi addon that lets you stream movies, TV shows, and much more. It has a substantial collection of video content. New content is regularly added to the catalog.
With this addon, you can watch movies, shows, documentaries, live concerts, kids’ content, and a lot more. Apart from that, it also features separate categories for JukeBox and Online Radio. The content is well-organized too.
Mercury supports Real Debrid and Trakt integration. I have covered the Real Debrid integration within the Mercury method later in this guide.
New Movie Releases, Top 50 New Releases, New Releases One Click Top 100, New Releases One Click Top 100 (Debrid Direct Links), The JukeBox, Online Radio, Debrid New Releases FHD, Top 250 Movies of All Time, Debrid Movies 4K UHD and more.
Your IP address 188.8.131.52 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend getting a VPN right now to make your streaming experience safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and, at the same time, the fastest VPN you will get. Installing and setting up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More is super easy.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
Kodi Mercury Addon Installation Pre-requisites
First of all, be sure to check if the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your Kodi as it is imperative to install third-party add-ons. If not, you may follow the steps below to do so:
1. Run Kodi
2. Go to the Settings(cog icon) from your Kodi Home Screen.
3. Navigate to System
4. Next, go to Add-ons >Unknown Sources
5. You will see a pop-up box on the screen, click Yes.
How to install Mercury Addon on Kodi 18
Now that your device is ready to install Mercury addon, simply follow the steps below to install Mercury Addon on Kodi:
1. Go to the Settings once more.
2. This time, click File Manager folder
3. Click on the Add Source tab
4. Click the field that reads <None>.
5. Here, you need to enter the URL given below:
Be sure to check for any typing errors and then click OK
6. Give the media source a name. I am writing Deja, you can enter any name of your choice and click OK.
7. Click OK again
8. Now, press Backspace or Esc key to return to the Settings window, click on Add-ons.
9. Click Install From Zip File
10. Select Deja or the media source name you had entered in Step 6.
11. Next, click on the repository.DejaVu-x.x.x.zip
12. Shortly, you will see DejaVu Repo Add-on installed message at the far top right corner of the Kodi screen.
13. Click Install From Repository.
14. Click on DejaVu Repo
15. Now, click on Video Add-ons.
16. Next, click on Mercury.
17. Click the Install button at the bottom right of Kodi screen
18. A new box will appear, click OK to continue.
19. Mercury addon will now start downloading and installing on Kodi
20. You will see Mercury Add-on installed pop-up shortly at the far top right corner of the Kodi screen, which means Mercury Kodi Addon is now ready to be used.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
Overview of Mercury Addon
To launch Mercury addon, from the Kodi main screen, navigate to Add-ons > Video add-ons and then click on Mercury
Here is how the Mercury main screen looks like:
There are several categories for movies and TV shows. It also has separate categories for The JukeBox and Online Radio.
The New Releases One Click Top 100 category is a great new addition to the addon.
If old movies interest you, you will also find old movies under Top 250 Movies of All Time category.
The Mercury Tool Box section has various settings such as Trakt, real-Debrid setup, and more.
How to set up Real Debrid on Mercury
Real Debrid is the most reliable multi-hoster that generates higher-resolution links. It can drastically change your streaming experience.
If you want detailed instructions, you may visit our guide How to set up Real Debrid on Kodi
Follow the quick steps below to integrate Real Debrid within Mercury:
1. From the main screen of the Kodi Mercury addon, click Mercury Tool Box
2. Click Real Debrid Re-Authorise
3. You will see a code displayed on the screen
4. On a browser, visit https://real-debrid.com/device
5. Enter the code and click Continue to authorize Real Debrid within Mercury
FAQs for Mercury Kodi Addon
Mercury is an on-demand Kodi addon that brings you a huge catalog of movies, TV shows, live concerts, documentaries, and more.
Streaming copyrighted media is an offense in many countries; therefore it is recommended that you stream only media available publicly.
You can stream Movies, TV Shows, documentaries, kids’ content, JukeBox, online radio, live concerts, and more with Mercury addon.
Mercury add-on works on all Kodi supported devices, including FireStick, Fire Cube, Nvidia Shield, Android TV, Mi Box, Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, Mobiles, tablets, and more.
Mercury addon for Kodi is a decent addon that serves you on-demand content including your favorite movies and TV shows. The addon is well-maintained and new content is added to the media catalog frequently. If you want movies, TV shows, documentaries, kids’ content, this addon is a great choice. If you face any difficulty with this addon, comment down below and we would be happy to help.