Hi, this is Nick and in this guide, I will outline detailed directions to install ZiniTevi on FireStick and other FireTV devices. I have covered steps to install ZiniTevi APK on Android TV Box separately towards the end of the guide as well. These steps provided here can be used on Mi Box, Android Smart TV, NVIDIA SHIELD, and more.
ZiniTevi is a video-on-demand app that features a decent collection of movies and TV shows. The app has an easy-to-use interface and is well-maintained. It is a one-click play app; therefore it automatically picks the best available link to play.
ZiniTV has a wide range of titles from various genres; you will also find the latest releases on this app. The app offers Trakt integration, which will enhance your streaming experience significantly.
Your IP address 22.214.171.124 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
How to install ZiniTevi on FireStick
I have divided the installation process into two easy to follow parts. Simply follow along the steps to install ZiniTV APK on your FireStick.
Part-1: Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
Since ZiniTevi APK is not a part of the official Amazon store, we need to allow the installation of apps from unknown or third-party sources. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Highlight Settings from the top menu panel of your FireStick main screen
2. Scroll to the right and click on My Fire TV
3. After that, click on Developer Options
4. On the next window, click Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. A warning message will pop up on the screen, click Turn On
Part-2: ZiniTevi APK Installation Steps
Third-party apps such as ZiniTevi need to sideloaded onto our FireTV devices. We will use the Downloader app here to install ZiniTevi. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
1. Navigate to the Search icon (magnifying glass) from your FireStick main screen
2. Type in the word Downloader and after that click on Downloader from the quick suggestions below the on-screen keyboard
3. Now, click the Downloader app icon
4. Click the Download button
5. Once installed, you will see the Open button. Click Open to launch the Downloader app
6. On the first run, the app will seek necessary permission to access your device, click Allow. And then click Ok when you see the Quick Start Guide
7. Click where it says http://
8. Enter the below-mentioned URL without any typos:
And then click Go
💡 Use the FireStick Remote App for mobiles to type faster and easier
ZiniTevi website will open. Click the ZiniTevi for Android/FireStick link
9. Now, the ZiniTevi app will start to download on your FireStick
10. Click INSTALL
11. Wait until the app is installed on your device
12. Lastly, click OPEN to run the App
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to use ZiniTevi APK on FireStick
Note: ZiniTevi has been rebranded. It is now available as Cuco TV
If you didn’t open the app in the previous steps, here’s how you can access the ZiniTevi App on your FireStick:
1. Hold down the FireStick remote Home button. Shortly, a menu will appear on the screen
2. Click on Apps
3. Scroll all the way down and then click on ZiniTevi App to run it
On your first run, ZiniTevi will seek required permissions to access your device. Click Allow
Click Cancel or press the Back key on your remote to dismiss this below prompt.
Here is how the ZiniTevi main-screen looks like:
It has a fairly easy to use interface; however, the layout is slightly different than other familiar streaming apps.
The Main Menu panel features the below tabs:
Home – The home screen has a mix of featured movies and TV shows.
Watched – The titles you have already watched will be listed here, so you will be able to easily find the shows and movies that you haven’t finished and want to watch them here.
Favorites – You favorited tittles will be listed here
Genres – You can choose your preferred genre within movies and TV shows. The genres include Action, Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Crime, Drama, Romance, Horror, Thriller, and many more.
Downloads – Your downloaded titles will be available here
On the far left corner, you will find the Search feature, which can be used to look for any particular title that you may have in mind
On the far right corner, there is the Settings feature (Gear icon). It doesn’t have much but you can log in to your Trakt account from here. Features like Real-Debrid and External Video Players are not available so far but here’s hoping they will be added soon.
Under the main menu panel, there are two tabs POPULAR MOVIES and POPULAR TV SHOWS. You can switch between these tabs depending on the content you want to watch.
Key Features of the ZiniTevi FireStick App
- Decent collection of movies and TV shows
- Well-categorized content
- Variety of genres
- One-click play feature available
- Easy to use interface
- Trakt support available
How to install the ZiniTevi app on Android TV Box
Follow the steps provided below to install ZiniTevi on Android TV Boxes:
- From the main screen of the Android TV Box, click Apps
- Select Get More Apps
- Access the Search feature
- Enter the word Downloader
- From the search results, click Downloader
- Click on the Install button
- Head to the Main screen again
- Choose Settings
- Open Security & restrictions
- Allow Unknown Sources for Downloader by clicking the toggle next to Unknown Sources
- Click Apps from the main screen again
- Run the Downloader app
- Click the tab with http://
- Enter the following URL: toptvtricks.com/zini
And click Go
- Click on INSTALL
- Finally, click OPEN to launch the app
ZiniTV is a video-on-demand app that lets you watch popular and latest TV shows and movies.
We do not endorse streaming of copyrighted content as it may cause legal issues; therefore it is always a good idea to only watch videos available on the public platforms.
Yes, it can be installed on a wide range of FireTV devices and also Nvidia Shield, Mi Box, Android TV Box, mobiles, Android Smart TV, and many more.
Yes, you can download videos on the ZiniTevi app; however, it is best to avoid downloading media on low-specs devices like FireStick.
If you love watching movies and TV shows, ZiniTevi Firestick App is a decent option. The collection of content is great and the one-click play feature is pretty convenient. The app is also easy to use. Even though the app lacks features like Real-debrid, it is a decent app to try!