Hi, this is NIck and in this post, I will show you how to access and watch USTVGO on FireStick. You can use the instructions on FireStick 4K, Fire Stick (second generation), and Fire TV Cube. I have also provided the steps to use this service on Android & iOS mobile devices as well as PC.
USTVGO is a web-based, Live TV service that gives you access to hundreds of cable TV channels from the United States.
USTVGO does not have an app you can install. It rather makes things easier by letting you access the service in a web browser.
You will need NordVPN to access USTVGO. If you are looking for NordVPN, you can get a great deal on the 2-year plan, which will save you 68% and effectively cost just $3.71 per month.
There is a 30-Day, unconditional, money-back guarantee as well.
Click HERE to get the deal
💡 Experiencing buffering issues? Here is our guide on How to Fix Buffering on FireStick
The service works not only on FireStick but also on mobiles and computers. I believe it is a great option for cord-cutters.
You may also find 123TV Live TV service interesting, which is a lot like USTVGo.
- Complete list of Best Live TV Apps for FireStick
- Ola TV 9 Live TV App Installation Guide
- Redbox TV Live TV App Installation Guide
- Mobdro Live TV App Installation Guide
- HDTV Ultimate Live TV App Installation Guide
- El Mubashir Live TV App Installation Guide
Features of USTVGO (FireStick and other devices)
- Web-based service that does not require installation of any app
- Works on all the browser-compatible devices including Amazon FireStick, Mobiles, and Computers
- Does not require any registration
- Easy to use interface
How to watch USTVGO on FireStick & Fire TV
I am providing the quick and easy steps to watch USTVGO on Amazon FireStick. You are going to need a browser. Therefore, the first thing we are going to do is install a browser on your device.
Part 1: Install browser on FireStick
As I said earlier, USTVGO is a web IPTV service and does not have offer any APK presently. Therefore, you will need a browser to stream your favorite channels via the website.
💡 If you already have a browser on your device, you may skip to the next section right away.
If you don’t have a browser, you can either install Firefox or Amazon Silk. Google Chrome is currently not available on the Amazon Store.
I am going to install Firefox in this guide. However, you may install Amazon Silk, which works just as well.
Follow the steps below:
1. Choose the Search option on the home screen of your FireStick
You will find it in the top-left corner
2. You may now search for the Firefox or Silk browser. I am choosing Firefox.
Click Firefox when it is displayed in the search results
3. Click the Firefox tile next
4. You may now click the Download option (some users will see Get)
5. Firefox browser is now downloading and installing on your FireStick
It will take a minute
6. Click Open if you want to start the browser right away
If you want to open it later, I have shown you how in the next part
Part 2: Watch USTVGo.tv on Amazon FireStick
Follow the steps below to start watching your favorite channels via USTVGo on your FireStick:
1. Press and hold the Home key on your FireStick remote for a few seconds
Click Apps when this popup window is displayed
2. You may now click the browser on this window that features the installed apps
3. Some popups are displayed when you start the Firefox browser the first time
Choose the options as you see fit
Finally, you will be on this home screen of the browser
Here, highlight and then click the address bar where it says Search or enter address
4. Type in the following URL or address:
You will need NordVPN to access USTVGO. NordVPN is currently offering a great deal on the 2-year plan, which will save you 68% and effectively cost just $3.71 per month.
There is a 30-Day, unconditional, money-back guarantee as well. One subscription will work on up to 6 devices simultaneously.
Click HERE to get the deal
💡 Use the FireStick Remote App for mobiles to type faster and easier
Press the Play/Pause button on the FireStick remote or click the Next button
5. Here is the webpage
You will find the list of the channels on the right
You can choose the channel categories on the top menu (Entertainment, News, Sports, Kids)
Ustvgo.tv also has the option TV Guide in the top menu
This is how you access and watch USTVGO on FireStick.
Bookmark USTVGO on FireStick (Firefox Browser)
You can bookmark or pin the USTVGO website in your browser so that you don’t have to type the URL every time you want to watch live TV.
Follow these steps to bookmark USTVGO in the Firefox browser:
Click the menu key on your FireStick remote when the USTVGO website has loaded up (the key with 3 lines)
You are taken back to the browser’s main window. Click the PIN button on the top (just above the address bar)
You will find USTVGO in the Pinned Titles section on the home screen of the browser
How to watch USTVGO on a PC
This is fairly easy. USTVGO is a browser-based service.
Whether you use Windows, Mac, or Linux, you can access USTVGO via a web browser.
Here are the steps:
- Open a web browser on your computer (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.)
- Go to https://ustvgo.tv/
- Start watching your favorite channels
How to watch USTVGO on Android & iOS
This one is easy too. Android and iOS mobiles support all the major browsers like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.
Follow these steps:
- If you don’t have a browser, install one from Google Play Store for Android or Apple Store for iOS
- Go to the website https://ustvgo.tv
- Start streaming
How to watch USTVGo outside the USA
USTVGo is currently available only in the USA. When you try to access outside the US, you see the following error message:
However, you can still get access to hundreds of cable-tv channels from anywhere in the world through USTVGo.
All you need is a VPN and connect to a US server before accessing USTVGo.
A VPN lets you unblock geo-restricted websites and content. I recommend using NordVPN. It is the most streaming-friendly VPN I have used so far. It is also the fastest VPN available in the market presently.
NordVPN is available on FireStick, Android Mobiles, Android TV, Windows, Mac, Linux, and more. You can use it on up to 5 devices with a single subscription.
- Click NordVPN Subscription (68% OFF on the 2-yearly plan)
- Install the NordVPN app for your device
- Sign in with your NordVP subscription login details
- Connect to a US Server
- Start watching your favorite channels on USTVGO
USTVGo is one of the easiest ways to watch Live TV on FireStick and other devices. You don’t need to install USTVGO on FireStick. You simply need to access it via a web browser. This service gives you access to tons of channels from the United States.