Hello Everyone, I am Nick and in this guide, I share with you the detailed steps to install Vola Sports on FireStick. These steps can be used to install the app on other Fire TV devices, Mobiles, Mi Box, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV box, and more. You will also find the installation steps for Vola Sports APK on Android TV Box later in this guide.
Disclaimer: We DO NOT endorse copyright violations. Only stream the content available in the public domain. This post is for educational purposes only.
Vola Sports is a Sports IPTV that gives you access to a variety of sports content from around the world. It does look like a decent streaming app to watch sports content, especially since there aren’t many dedicated Sports-only apps available on the market.
It is a lightweight and easy to use app. It is best known for the coverage of live sports and sporting events.
Your IP address 22.214.171.124 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
How to install Vola Sports on FireStick
Installing Vola Sports on FireStick is easy and will just take a couple of minutes, tops. The installation process is divided into two parts. Simply follow these instructions given below to install Vola Sports on FireStick and Fire TV devices:
Part-1: Enabling Apps from Unknown Sources
Since Vola Sports is available in the official Amazon store, we are going to have to tweak some settings of the FireOS and enable app installation from Unknown to install the app. By doing so will allow the installation of third-party apps. Here are the steps for that:
1. From the top panel of FireStick home screen, click Settings
2. Click My Fire TV
3. After that, click Developer Options
4. Click on Apps from Unknown Sources
5. A warning message will pop up on your screen. Click Turn On to enable Unknown Sources
Part-2: Installation Steps for Vola Sports
Now that the settings part is taken care of, let’s get on with the main installation process. Here, we shall use the Downloader app to install the Vola Sports App on FireStick. Here’s how you do it:
1. From the top panel of FireStick home screen, click the Search icon (magnifying glass)
2. Start typing Downloader and shortly, you will see quick suggestions below the on-screen keypad. Click on Downloader
3. On the next screen, click on the Downloader app
4. Click on Download, the app will automatically get installed on your device
5. Once installed, click on Open
6. When launched, you will be asked to give necessary permissions to the Downloader app, click Allow first and when you see the Quick Start Guide prompt, click OK
7. Click on the address bar with http://
8. Here, enter the URL below:
It seems Vola Sports has been discontinued. We will keep you updated. In the meantime, check alternative apps on our list of Best Live TV Apps for FireStick.
9. It will redirect you to the official website of Vola Sports where you need to click on the FireStick tab to download the app.
10. Within a few seconds, the app will be downloaded onto your device
11. Click INSTALL to start installing Vola Sports on FireStick.
12. Wait for the app to get installed
13. Finally, click OPEN to start using the app.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to use Vola Sports on FireStick and Fire TV
Let’s learn how you can access the Vola Sports on FireStick:
1. Long press on the FireStick remote Home button until you see this below shortcut menu
2. Click Apps.
3. You will see the full list of your installed apps. To run the app, simply click on the Vola Sports app icon
Here is the main screen of the Vola Sports on FireStick. You need to click the Home button located at the top right corner to see the live streams.
How to install the Vola Sports on Android TV Box
Simply follow the steps given below to install the Vola Sports App on Android TV Box:
- On Android TV Box’s main screen, choose Apps
- Select Get More Apps
- Click the Search icon
- Type in the word Downloader
- Click on Downloader
- Click on Install
- Go to Android TV Box’s main screen and then click on Settings
- Click on Security & restrictions
- Click on the toggle switch near the Unknown Sources tab to enable Unknown Sources for the Downloader app
- On Android TV Box’s main screen, choose Apps once more
- Click where it says http://
- Here, enter the URL below:
- Click on INSTALL
- Once the app is installed, click on OPEN to launch Vola Sports app
Vola Sports for FireStick streams sports content from around the world. It gives you decent streaming choices; you may want to give it a try!