In this tutorial, I will demonstrate how you can install UnlockMyTV APK on FireStick or Fire TV device. You can use these steps to install UnlockMyTV APK on many other supported devices such as Fire Cube, Android TV Box, Mi Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, Android Smart TV, etc. as well.
UnlockMyTV is currently facing server issues. Please try one of the other working apps in our catalog for the best apps for FireStick.
UnlockMyTV is a streaming app that is considered to be a fork of Cinema HD, offering similar settings and layout. So, if you have used Cinema HD before, you will feel at home immediately with this app. This app comes loaded with a lot of features and also offers unlimited content to enjoy, that too in different languages from around the world.
One of the best things about UnlockMyTV is the fact that it has an elegant and clean User-Interface design that makes it easy to navigate.
UnlockMyTV fetches links from various high-quality streaming sources. To enjoy better, high Resolution and more streaming links, integrate your Real-Debrid and Trakt with UnlockMyTV. All these features make it a top contender in our Best FireStick Apps list.
Your IP address 126.96.36.199 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
How to install UnlockMyTV APK on FireStick and Fire TV
Even though apps can be installed on your FireStick device directly from the Amazon Store, third-party apps like UnlockMyTV require you to allow app installations from Unknown Sources. So, let’s start with the process:
1. At the top of your FireStick Home-screen, you will notice a bunch of tabs such as Home, Movies, TV Shows, Apps, and Settings. Go ahead and click on Settings.
2. Now, scroll right and click on My Fire TV
3. You will see a menu, click on Developer Options
4. On the next window, you will see Apps from Unknown Sources, which is by default OFF. Click it to turn it ON
5. A warning message will appear, dismiss it by clicking Turn On to allow Apps from Unknown Sources
6. Now, we will download UnlockMyTV APK using the Downloader app. For that, head back to the FireStick Home-screen and hover over the Search icon (magnifying glass) located at the top menubar.
7. Type in Downloader
8. As you type, you will see a list of results. Choose the Downloader app from that. You can spot it by looking at the below screenshot.
9. After that, click Download to download and install the app.
10. Once it is installed, select Open to launch the app.
11. You will see a prompt asking you to allow the Downloader app to access your device. Choose Allow.
12. A Quick Guide will appear after that, hit OK to move forward.
13. It will redirect you to the Homepage of the Downloader app. Click on the URL field on the right using the FireStick remote.
14. In the URL field, enter this following link exactly:
Just type toptvtricks.com/unl
Tip: Again, use the Fire TV Remote App on your mobile for ease of typing
And hit GO
15. Wait for a few minutes until the downloading process is complete.
16. As the download finishes, the installation window will automatically appear. Click Install to start installing Unlock My TV on your device.
17. Wait until the installation process is complete. It will only take a few seconds.
18. Once the App Installed window comes up, you will see two options – Click Open
That is all. Unlock My TV APK is installed on your device.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to access UnlockMyTV APK on FireStick and Fire TV
You can long-press on the Home button on your FireStick and then choose Apps to display the full list of installed Apps.
You can click on the UnlockMyTV app to launch it.
How to use UnlockMyTV APK on FireStick and Fire TV
When you first launch UnlockMyTV, a prompt will pop up asking you to allow UnlockMyTV to access your photos, media, and files. Choose Allow.
After that, another Please Enjoy Your Streaming window will appear, tick Don’t Show Again box and then click the Back button on your remote.
Next, you will see a Changelog window, click OK on it and you will be redirected to the UnlockMyTV home screen.
Here’s how the Home screen looks like:
UnlockMyTV has a user-friendly and simple interface. Let’s explore it further.
Top menu bar (Left side)
By default, the home screen features the Popular section of TV Shows. You can sort the content by clicking on the inverted triangle icon located at the top menu bar. It has categories like Trending, Top Rated, Airing Today, On the Air and many more.
On the extreme left of the top menu bar, there is the Main menu with the hamburger icon.
- TV Shows – This tab is selected by default
- Movies – Click on this if you want to watch movies instead of TV Shows
- Favorites – The titles you have favorited will be featured here. You can also search any particular title from your favorites by clicking on the magnifying glass icon located at the top-left corner
- History – Here, you will see all the movies and TV shows you have played
- TV Calendar
- Downloads – Your downloaded contents will feature here
- Settings – It has a bunch of features including what you see in the image below
Choose default player: You can change your default video player here. It has four options:
- UnlockMyTV (selected by default)
- MX Player
- VLC Player
You can choose your desired player; I’ve found that MX Player works best with this
If you scroll down you will find a Debrid category, here you can log in with your Debrid accounts including Real-Debrid
The next tab lets you sync your Trakt account as well
Top menu bar (Right side)
On the top-right corner, there are two buttons
Search icon – allows you to search for specific titles that you are looking for
Funnel icon – allows you to filter content by Year
How to set up Real Debrid with UnlockMyTV FireStick app
Real-debrid a multi-hosting service that enhances your online streaming experience by offering premium HD quality links including 4K.
Here’s how can integrate your Real-debrid account within UnlockMyTV:
1. To use Real Debrid, you need to sign up for a Real-Debrid premium account. Sign up and buy a subscription here: https://real-debrid.com/premium
The following plans are available at Real-debrid site as of writing this article:
- 3 EUR (~$3.32) – valid for 15 days
- 4 EUR (~$4.33) – valid for 30 days
- 9 EUR (~$9.75) – valid for 90 days
- 16 EUR (~$17.33) – valid for 180 days
2. Open the UnlockMyTV app on your FireStick
3. Click the Menu button with 3 horizontal lines in the far top left part of the screen
4. Navigate to Settings
5. Go to the DEBRID section and then choose Login to Real-Debrid
6. You will see a code on your FireStick screen along with some instructions
7. Now, on any browser on your computer or mobile visit https://real-debrid.com/device
8. Enter that code displayed on the UnlockMyTV app screen correctly and click on Continue
9. Upon successful authorization, you will see Application allowed notification in the browser. You may close it now.
10. Get back to the UnlockMyTV App on your FireStick
11. Now, you will notice that Real-Debrid status now reads Real-Debrid authorized
12. To look for premium links, open a movie or TV episode of your preference and you will be offered with several premium HD links.
Note: In the UnlockMyTV app, the Real debrid links are highlighted in yellow color. As you can see there are many 4K links as well.
Key Features of the UnlockMyTV APK
Below are some of the main features that come with this app-
- Unlimited media contents such as movies and TV shows
- Full HD media without any buffering issues
- It has an elegant User-Interface design that makes it easy to use.
- The App is completely FireStick-friendly
- It also has subtitle support for an amazing experience
- It also supports external players
- It supports Real-Debrid and Trakt integration
UnlockMyTV APK is a third-party streaming app to watch your favorite movies and TV episodes.
Make sure you are not streaming copyrighted content as that can cause legal trouble.
Yes, UnlockMyTV APK can be installed devices like FireStick, Nvidia Shield, Android smart TV, Mi Box, Android TV Box, Android Mobiles and more.
Yes, you can download media with UnlockMyTV APK. However, it is best to avoid on low-storage devices like FireStick.
With a clean and elegant User Interface, Unlock My TV is one of the finest apps that will surely impress you. Install UnlockMyTV APK on FireStick and enjoy the amazing streaming experience. It is one of the top apps for streaming online and has a solid media library. And the streaming links are of high quality as well. There are not any annoying ads, which is a big plus. All in all, it is a handy app to have. Give it a try!