In this tutorial, you will learn how to install TVZion APK on your FireStick. The steps provided in the guide also work on Amazon Fire TV devices. I have also provided the steps to install TVZion on the Android TV box (Nvidia Shield, Mi Box) towards the end of the article.
TV Zion is a third-party streaming service for video-on-demand content. It features Movies and TV Shows.
It has a solid content library and an intuitive interface. Therefore, TVZion APK is also included in our list of best streaming apps for FireStick.
TVZion is free, but it also offers a premium service called TV Zion Club membership. The developers claim that with Zion Club, you get faster streaming and a range of additional features. Premium service is also completely ad-free. You will find more about TV Zion Club membership later in the guide.
The free version of the app may not fetch a lot of streams. It seems there is a temporary, yet ongoing issue. It would be a good idea to pair Real Debrid for a better streaming experience. I have provided the steps to integrate Real Debrid with TVZion also later in the guide.
Your IP address 220.127.116.11 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan to get 3 extra months and a saving of 49%
How to install TVZion on FireStick and Fire TV
Let’s check out the steps to install TVZion APK on your FireStick.
Part-1: Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
When installing third-party apps that are not available on the official Amazon App Store, we need to make some changes in the security setting of the FireOS.
This step is necessary in order to install any Unknown or third-party app. Follow the steps provided below to enable apps from unknown sources and install third-party apps securely:
1. From the FireStick home screen, navigate to Settings in the far right corner of the top menu panel
2. Within settings, scroll to My Fire TV and click on it
3. Next, click on Developer Options
4. Click on Apps from Unknown Sources if it reads Off.
5. Confirm for your actions by clicking on Turn On
Part-2: TVZion APK Installation Steps
We will use the Downloader app in this tutorial to side-load the TVZion app on FireStick. Easily install Downloader from the Amazon App Store by simply following the steps given below:
1. Click on the Search feature at the far left of the FireStick home screen
2. Start typing Downloader into the search box using the on-screen keyboard and the app name will appear in the list below. Scroll down to click on Downloader
3. Now, click on the Downloader app icon
4. Next, click Download. You will have the Downloader app installed on FireStick in a flash.
5. Launch the Downloader app by clicking on Open.
6. You will see two prompts upon launch. First, click Allow and then click Ok
7. From the Home screen, click on URL box on the right
8. Type in the following URL:
The Downloader app also lets you type the shorter version of the URL: toptvtricks.com/zion
💡 Use the FireStick mobile app to type with ease
Then, click GO
9. Downloader will redirect you to TVZion’s official website https://zionapp.live/, scroll down and click on Download
10. The app will begin to download on FireStick
11. Once TVZion APK is downloaded, click on INSTALL
12. Wait for the installation to finish
13. You will be notified with a message saying App installed once the app is successfully installed. Click on Open to launch TVZion
How to use TVZion APK on FireStick
You may not see the TVZion app on your FireStick home-screen right away if you want to use it later. Follow the steps below to access the TVZion app:
1. Hold down the FireStick remote Home button until you see a new pop-up menu
2. After that, click on Apps
3. There you will see the entire list of your installed apps. Navigate to the TVZion App and click once to run it
Upon launch, you will see the Changelog/What’s New, scroll down and click Ok to continue
Here is how the TVZion home-screen looks like:
At this point, you may see the following message regarding ZionClub membership. We will get there just in a bit. For now, press the Back button on your remote to get rid of this prompt.
As you can see, the main menu features two tabs on the top – TV & Movie. The MOVIE tab is selected by default. You can click on TV if you wish to explore that section.
The categories are available on the left side of the screen. You can explore them further by clicking on your desired category.
The small inverted triangle at the top has the following options:
If you are looking for a specific title, you can click on the Search icon on the top right.
The Cloud icon next to it will take you to the ZionClub membership prompt. Read on, we will discuss that in detail below.
When you click the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines) in the top-left corner, you see the following options:
The Settings page has quite a few features. If you scroll down, you will see Real-debrid and Trakt account integration option.
How to Change Player
You can change the player anytime from the Settings. Here’s how:
From Settings, Scroll down and select Playback
Next click Video Player
Select your choice of player here. You will have three options:
- TVZion Player(selected by default)
- MX player
- VLC Player
How to set up Real Debrid on TV Zion FireSick App
TV Zion FireStick app works best with Real Debrid. Even though the free version is pulling links, its servers are not always reliable.
Real Debrid offers you premium links that are almost guaranteed to work all the time. With Real Debrid, you also get lots of HD and 4K links. Also, RD links are faster and minimize buffering.
Here are the steps to pair Real Debrid with TVZion on FireStick:
1. Click the 3-line menu (top-left corner of the TVZion app)
2. Click Settings next
3. Click Accounts
4. Click (+) Add RD Account
5. Authorize RD prompt is displayed with a code
Log in with your RD username and password
Enter this code
6. Once authorized, you will see (-) Remove RD account instead of Add RD Account
7. You will now find new streaming links from Real Debrid
How to get TV Zion Club Membership on FireStick
Let’s talk about the ZionClub pop-up now. This is a membership package for TVZion that starts at just $1.25/month. It gives you the following features:
- 100% ad-free
- Higher-quality streams
- Cached torrent streaming off of Real Debrid and Premiumize
- Link filtering/sorting option
- Improved autoplay
TVZion website lists all the benefits in detail. You can read the detailed features here.
When you buy the membership, you don’t actually buy any content like other paid streaming services. ZionClub only provides convenience to the user by searching, indexing and showing better source links to the users.
Follow the steps below to get ZionClub membership:
1. From a web browser, visit ZionClub website
2. Scroll down until you see the packages available
3. Choose the package you want to buy and click on Buy. I am going with the first package for demonstration purposes.
4. You will be redirected to the purchasing website, click on Buy Now
6. Fill all the Billing information and payment details correctly and then lastly click on Place Orders
After your purchase is complete, you will receive an exclusive ZionClub code. You will need to enter this code in your TVZion app on all of your devices to enjoy their services.
How to Add ZionClub Membership into your TVZion App
Here’s how to add ZionClub to TVZion app:
1. Go to the Hamburger icon (3 horizontal lines) at the top left of your TVZion home screen
2. Click on Settings
3. Next, click on (+) Add ZionClub
4. Enter the ZionClub code (you received in your email) where it says ZionClub Code
Name your device for your reference; it comes handy when you have multiple devices
Click on Done
Key Features of the TVZion App
- TVZion delivers videos in HD quality
- Huge content database
- A smooth and easy-to-use user interface
- Great remote compatibility
- It has both Real Debrid and Trakt support to ensure enhance the streaming experience
- Search feature and advanced filters making the search more effective.
How to install TVZion APK on Android TV Box
The below tutorial will show you the complete steps to install TVZion on Android Tv Box. You can use these steps to install TVZion on Nvidia Shield, Mi Box, and Android Smart TVs:
- From the Android TV Box home screen, go to Apps
- Next, click on Get More Apps
- Click on the Search icon
- Enter the word Downloader using the on-screen keyboard
- Click on the Downloader app
- Click on Install
- Go to the Home screen again
- Open Settings
- Then click Security & restrictions
- Turn on the toggle switch next to Unknown Sources to enable Unknown Sources for the Downloader app
- Again go to Apps from the Home Screen
- Launch the Downloader app
- After you have done that, enter the link provided below:
And click Go
- Wait for the file to download successfully
- On the next screen, click Install and the TVZion app will start to install on your Android device.
- Once the installation is done, you can click on Open and start using it.
TVZion APK is an app that gives you access to thousands of on-demand Movies and TV shows.
Streaming copyrighted media can land you in legal trouble, therefore stream content only from the public domain
Yes, you can install TVZion APK on a range of devices such as FireStick, Nvidia Shield, Mi Box, Android TV Box, Android smart TV, Android Mobiles and more.
Yes, you can download videos with TVZion APK. However, downloading is not a great idea on low-storage devices such as FireStick and Android TV Boxes.
Simply install TVZion on FireStick to start watching your favorite movies and TV shows. Being light-weight, the TVZion app offers easy installation and great FireStick device compatibility. With Real-debrid, you will experience no buffering issues while streaming your favorite content. All in all, it’s a great app to have in your FireStick device.