In this tutorial, you will learn how to install TVTap on a FireStick/Fire TV. The steps to install TVTap on an Android TV Box are also provided in this guide. These methods also work on devices such as Android Smart TV, Mi Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, etc.
TVTap is a live streaming app that brings its users a huge line up of channels from various countries such as the USA, Canada, Russia, European countries and more.
Related Post: Prevent buffering on FireStick
With the TV Tap app, you can watch 1000 satellite TV channels. The app features categories like Entertainment, Movies, Sports, News, Music, Documentaries, Kids, etc, making it easy for you to find your favorite channel in a particular category.
TVTap is also a part of our Best Amazon FireStick Apps 2020.
Your IP address 184.108.40.206 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
How to install TVTap APK on FireStick
Let’s get to the installation process now. We have divided the steps into two parts:
Part-1: Enabling Apps from Unknown Sources
Since TVTap is not available on the official Amazon app store, we need to enable apps from unknown or third-party sources first in order to install TV Tap APK on FireStick. Here are the steps:
1. From your FireStick home screen’s main menu panel, click Settings.
2. Next, scroll to the right side to select My Fire TV
3. Select Developer Options
4. Under Developer Options, you will see two tabs. Click on Apps from Unknown Sources
5. You will receive a warning message on your Fire TV screen. Select Turn On to confirm
TV Tap is a trusted app, therefore you need not worry about this warning.
Part-2: Installation Steps for TVTap
We are going to side-load TV Tap app using the Downloader app. Here are the steps:
1. Go to the Main Menu panel of the FireStick Home Screen once more. Select the Search icon (magnifying glass) at the far left corner
2. Start typing the word Downloader and you will see search suggestion below the on-screen keypad. Click on Downloader
3. Select Downloader app icon again
4. Click on Download to install Downloader app
5. Click Open when it is installed on your device
6. Click where it says http://
7. Here, you need to enter the following download link of TVTap APK file:
💡 Use the FireStick Remote App for mobiles to type faster and easier
And hit GO
8. You will be redirected to TVTap’s official website http://tvtap.bz/download.php
Scroll down and click on Download Version xx for FIRESTICK/ANDROID BOXES
9. Wait for the app to download. It will take a couple seconds to download depending upon your internet speed.
10. When TVTap APK is downloaded, you will see the installation window. Select INSTALL to start installing TVTap on Firestick.
11. Wait for the TVTap app to install on your FireStick.
12. TVTap APK has now been successfully installed on your Firestick. If you want to use the app now, you can do so by clicking the OPEN button.
How to use TVTap APK on FireStick and Fire TV
First of all, let’s learn how you can access the TVTap app by following the below steps:
1. Hold the Home button on your FireStick
2. You will see a menu pop up in a moment
3. Click the Apps tab
4. Now and scroll down to TVTap and open it
Now that you know how to access TVTap, let’s explore it a little.
When you run TVTap for the first time, you will see this prompt. Choose the appropriate option
You may also see this prompt. Again, choose the option you think is right for you.
Here is the main window of the TVTap app on FireStick:
To watch a channel, you simply need to click on a channel you prefer.
You can sift through the countries by pressing the Play/Pause button on your FireStick remote. As you can see, by default, All is checked and TVTap shows content from all countries. If you want to watch content from a particular country, just un-check All and then check the box next to that Country that you want to watch content from. You can check multiple countries as well.
Now, let’s explore the Hamburger Menu (3 horizontal lines) in the far top-left corner of the main screen. You can switch categories from here by clicking on your desired category. The categories featured here include:
If you scroll down a little, you will find the Settings tab
Within the Settings, you can change your video player. There are two options
- Go Player
- MX Player
Go Player is selected by default. I recommend MX Player as it works perfectly with TVTap. Visit this guide to learn how you can easily install MX Player.
The Search icon (magnifying glass) on the top right of the screen will let you look for any particular channel that you would like to watch
Key Features of the TVTap App
- Hundreds of Live TV channels are available from different countries
- Features a variety of categories such as Entertainment, Movies, Music, Sports, News, Kids, and more
- Easy to use interface
- External media player like MX Player are supported
- HD video streaming quality
How to install the TVTap app on Android TV Box
Here’s how you install TVTap on Android TV Box:
- Visit the home screen of your Android TV Box, select Apps
- Then, choose Get More Apps
- Click on the Search feature
- Write Downloader using the on-screen keypad
- Click on Downloader
- Click Install
- Open Home screen and go to Settings
- Click Security & restrictions
- Click the toggle button next to Unknown Sources button to allow Unknown Sources for the Downloader app
- Head to the Home Screen and click Apps
- Click where it says http://
- Enter the following URL:
Then, click GO
- You will be redirected to TVTap’s website. Click Download Version xx for FIRESTICK/ANDROID BOXES
- Next, click INSTALL
- Once the app is installed, click on OPEN to launch TVTap on Android TV Box
TVTap FireStick APK FAQs
TVTap is a live streaming app that allows you to watch hundreds of satellite TV channels from across the globe and much more.
The app is legal only if you are streaming license-free content available in the public domain. However, streaming content from unofficial platforms is considered piracy.
Yes, TVTap APK can be installed on several Android-run devices such as FireStick, Mi Box, Android TV Box, Nvidia Shield, Android Smart TV, Android Mobiles and more.
No, TVTap APK is a Live TV app and does not offer the download feature.
TVTap on FireStick is a great app to watch your favorite Live TV channels. This comes with a solid line-up of channels from different countries. Let us know if you have any difficulty with installing or operating this app, we would be happy to help.