Hi, this is Nick. This tutorial will show you how to install TPlayer on FireStick. The instructions in this guide apply to FireStick 4K & 4K Max, Fire TV Stick Lite, Fire TV Cube, and other Amazon Fire OS products.
Disclaimer: We DO NOT endorse copyright violations. Only stream the content available in the public domain. This post is for educational purposes only.
What is TPlayer?
TPlayer is a video media player. A media player is an app that plays videos for other apps. VLC is the most well-known example of a media player.
TPlayer can play videos saved on the device. However, the app is more commonly used as an external player with third-party apps. Some apps, such as Tea TV, will not work without TPlayer.
MX Player, BPlayer, and Titan Player are other popular third-party media players.
Is it Safe & Legal?
TPlayer is an official app on Google Play Store and Apple Store. However, it is not available on the Amazon Store. Therefore, we sideload it on FireStick from an unverified or unofficial source.
I scanned the APK file of TPlayer through Virus Total. Thankfully, it did not detect anything harmful or malicious. The following image shows the scan result:
TPlayer is legal because it is available on Google Play Store and Apple Store. However, when you use it with Tea TV or any other third-party app, it may stream videos from unverified sources.
I don’t encourage copyright violations. However, if you want to maintain your privacy and avoid legal problems, you should use TPlayer with ExpressVPN.
How to Install TPlayer on FireStick
Your IP address 22.214.171.124 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
We are going to sideload TPlayer.
Set up your FireStick for sideloading
Setting up the FireStick for sideloading requires two actions:
- Install the Downloader app from the Amazon Store.
- Enable Downloader for sideloading from FireStick Settings.
Install Downloader from Amazon Store
Here are the steps to install the Downloader app on your FireStick:
1. Select Find > Search on the home screen of your FireStick
2. Type Downloader. Click Downloader in the search results.
3. Click the Downloader tile on the following window.
4. Click Get or Download.
5. Wait for the Downloader app to install. It takes a minute.
6. DO NOT open Downloader. First, we need to enable the app for sideloading (next section).
Enable Downloader for Sideloading
Follow these steps to allow sideloading through the Downloader app:
1. Go to FireStick Settings from the home screen.
2. Click My Fire TV.
3. Open Developer Options.
📌 Developer Options not visible? Click About and then click your Fire TV Stick 7 times to get it back. Or, read our step-by-step guide with images on how to get Developer Options back.
4. Choose Install Unknown Apps.
Note: If you see Apps from Unknown Sources, click it instead of Install Unknown Apps. Click Turn On on the prompt that appears. Skip the next step!
5. Select and click Downloader to enable it for sideloading (it must say ON).
Your FireStick is ready to sideload apps.
6. Go to the FireStick home screen. Click the icon with 3 little squares and a + sign to go to your apps.
7. Scroll down and open Downloader you just installed.
8. Since this is the first run of Downloader, click Allow to grant storage permission.
9. Click OK to dismiss this quick-guide prompt.
Steps to Install TPlayer on FireStick
Here are the easy steps to install TPlayer:
1. Click the text or input box on the Downloader app.
2. Type the following URL: toptvtricks.com/tplayer
⚠ TPlayer is a third-party app from an unverified source. We are not associated with the developers of this app or those who host the source URL. This URL points to the official website of the app.
3. Wait for TPlayer to download.
4. Click Install when the download is complete.
5. TPlayer APK will now install on FireStick.
6. Click DONE. You don’t need to click OPEN. You will not need the app separately. It will be used with other supported apps, such as Tea TV.
7. Click Delete on this window. I am deleting the APK file of TPlayer to save space. It is not needed because you have already installed the app.
8. Choose Delete again.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to Use TPlayer on FireStick
You will usually use the TPlayer app with another app. Therefore, there is no need to run it separately. However, you can set it up in advance to enjoy uninterrupted streaming when you use it with Tea TV or any other supported app.
Click the icon with 3 squares and a plus sign on the home screen of FireStick (in the menu around the middle of the screen).
You may now scroll down and open the TPlayer app.
The app will ask you to grant permission to access media files if it’s your first run. Click Allow Access.
Click Allow to continue.
The following image shows the blank screen of the TPlayer. This media player does not host any videos. Instead, you use it with other streaming apps.
The following is the TPlayer interface during video playback.
This post provided instructions to install TPlayer on FireStick. You may now integrate the player with apps like Tea TV to watch movies, shows, and other videos. Let me know if you have any questions. Get in touch with me through the comments section below.