In this post, I will share simple instructions on how to install the Titanium TV APK on FireStick, Fire TV, and Android TV
Titanium TV is one of the most favored streaming apps for on-demand content. It is the best alternative for the previously popular app, Terrarium TV.
This app has the latest and updated links for TV shows and movies. Titanium TV FireStick app is also fully compatible with Real Debrid.
Related Posts & More Apps Like Titanium TV:
- Fix buffering issues on FireStick
- How to install Cinema HD APK
- How to install Typhoon TV APK
- How to install Viva TV APK
There is a big line-up of the video content for hundreds of hours of viewing. The developers also work hard to make sure that the content is regularly updated so that the users get access to all the latest content in this app itself.
The app works great on Fire TV devices as well as Android TVs. It is a navigation-friendly service for TV screens. It is also fully compatible with the FireStick remote.
Titanium TV APK is now on our collection of Best FireStick Apps.
Your IP address 220.127.116.11 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
Steps to install Titanium TV App on FireStick and Fire TV (Video Tutorial)
Screenshot Tutorial for Titanium TV FireStick
The steps below will demonstrate how to install the Titanium TV APK.
First, enable Apps from Unknown Sources (mandatory)
Since Titanium TV is a third-party app, you have to enable Unknown Sources before you start the installation process. These are the steps to do that:
1. Highlight Settings on the home screen or launch screen of FireStick in the menu bar on the top
2. Open My Fire TV after scrolling to the right
3. Click to open Developer Options
4. To turn on Apps from Unknown Sources, click it
5. In order to keep this option switched on, click Turn On
Second, follow the Titanium TV installation steps on FireStick
Let us now start the installation of the app. Here are the steps:
1. Return to the Home screen of your device and hover over the search icon located at the top menu bar in the top-left corner
2. Type in Downloader and perform a search
! We are installing an additional app Downloader to sideload Titanium TV on Amazon FireStick. You can read more about sideloading apps on FireStick in our guide on How to Sideload Apps on FireStick. If you already have the Downloader app, jump to Step 5.
3. Choose the Downloader app from the search results and install it on your device. It is an orange color app with a download symbol.
4. After you are done installing the app, launch the app.
5. Highlight the textbox on the home screen of Downloader
6. Next, type in following URL correctly in the address bar toptvtricks.com/ttv
! This URL is NOT case sensitive. You could also type toptvtricks.com/TTV
Tip: Use the official Fire TV Stick Remote mobile app for easy typing
Click on Go
7. You will be taken to the Titanium TV official website.
Click the download button on the page
8. Wait for the download to finish
9. Now click on Install to start the installation of Titanium TV application
10. The process may take a few seconds now (usually less than a minute)
Click OPEN and start using the Titanium TV APK on FireStick
Tip: Click DONE and go to the Downloader app. Click Delete to remove the downloaded APK file from the device (saves space). You could run Titanium TV any other time you want from the Apps section
Titanium TV is successfully installed on your device now.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to use Titanium TV on FireStick / Fire TV
As the Titanium TV is a fork or clone of Terrarium TV, you will instantly feel comfortable if you have used Terrarium TV before. Even if you have not used it before, you would still find Titanium TV extremely easy to use. It comes with an interface that is user-friendly, so you will get used to it on the first run itself.
You will find the app in the Your Apps and Games section on your device’s Home screen. Here is how you can find Titanium TV:
Press and hold the Home option on your FireStick remote. Click Apps on this window
When you first run the app, you will need to get past several prompts.
You will see a Changelog window. After that, you will be asked to choose the default video player.
Before you are finally taken t the Home screen of Titanium TV, you will see a Disclaimer window, click Accept.
You will finally reach the Home screen of Titanium
The launch screen shows the collection of TV Shows. If you want to watch TV shows, you can get started here.
If you want to watch Movies, open the app menu from the top-left corner and click Movies
Tip: Use the app settings to change the default launch screen to show Movies
Titanium TV supports Real Debrid and Trakt. If you have the accounts, make sure to integrate them into your Titanium TV from the app settings.
How to set up Real Debrid with Titanium TV FireStick app
Finding high-quality streams that don’t have buffering issues can be hard but by pairing your Real-debrid premium account within Titanium TV you will be able to enjoy lots of premium quality links including 4K.
Here are the steps to setup Real-Debrid on Titanium TV FireStick app:
1. Buy yourself a Real-Debrid premium subscription plan if you don’t have one already. You can get it here: https://real-debrid.com/premium
Here are the plans:
- 3 EUR (~$3.32) -validity 15 days
- 4 EUR (~$4.33) -validity 30 days
- 9 EUR (~$9.75) -validity 90 days
- 16 EUR (~$17.33) -validity 180 days
2. Launch the Titanium TV app
3. Click the Hamburger Menu button (with 3 horizontal lines) in the upper left section of the screen
4. Next, go to Settings
5. Scroll down quite a bit and you will find the Real Debrid section. Now, click on the tab that says Login to Real-Debrid
6. At this point, you will see a window with a code on your FireStick screen
7. Now, visit https://real-debrid.com/device on your computer or mobile and enter that given code correctly. After that, click on Continue
8. Once you are authorized to use Real-debrid on Titanium TV app, you will see an Application allowed notification in your browser.
9. Come back to Titanium TV App on your FireStick device
10. Now you will notice that the code window has disappeared and Real-Debrid status is now Logged in
11. Open any movie or episode and enjoy the premium HD links available for you.
Note: The Real debrid links are displayed in green color while the regular links are in white
Titanium TV FAQs
Titanium TV APK is a video streaming app that brings you the latest and popular movies and TV shows.
Make sure you don’t stream copyrighted content as that is not legal and can lead you to legal issues.
Yes, you can install Titanium TV APK on FireStick, Android smart TV, Nvidia Shield, Mi Box, Android TV Box, Android Mobiles, etc.
Yes, Titanium TV APK lets you download content. However, we do not recommend downing media on low-specs devices such as FireStick and Android TV Box.
Key features of Titanium TV
- Huge collection of content
- HD Links with zero buffering
- Regularly Updated
- Inbuilt Subtitle support
- Supports external players like MX Player
- Android TV Mode for FireStick & Android TV
- Real-Debrid Support
- Trakt.tv Support
- Notification for new Movies
How to install Titanium TV on Android TV Box & Android Smart TVs
! If you are using an Android TV Box with the generic Android OS, use the link toptvtricks.com/ttv in a browser to download and install Titanium TV. If you are using the Android TV Box or Smart Android TV with Android TV OS (Mi Box, Nvidia Shield), keep reading.
Here is how you can install Titanium TV APK on Android TV (Smart TVs, Nvidia Shield, Mi Box):
Step 1: Power on your Android TV device
Click Apps in the left menu on the home screen
Step 2: Click Get More Apps next
Step 3: Look up for the Downloader app
Step 4: Click the Downloader app icon
Step 5: Click INSTALL
Step 6: When the Downloader app has installed, DO NOT click OPEN
Go back to the home screen
Step 7: Click Settings in the top-right corner
Step 8: On this menu (slides out from the right), scroll down and click Security & Restrictions (some devices might just have Security)
Step 9: Click Unknown Sources
Step 10: Turn on unknown sources for the Downloader app
Step 11: Come back to the Android TV home screen and click Apps again
Step 12: Open the Downloader app
Step 13: Select the URL box (where you see the blinking cursor)
Step 14: Type the following URL toptvtricks.com/ttv
Step 15: Wait for the download to complete
Step 16: Click INSTALL to install Titanium TV APK on Android TV
Step 17: Click OPEN and start using Titanium TV APK on your Android TV Box
All in all, the Titanium TV APK on FireStick is great for what it does – offering you tons of source options for a splendid streaming experience. It has an impressive ability to play your favorite content in only a few seconds. What’s more, it offers a huge assortment of genres for both movies and TV shows. The interface is clean, well-organized and visually attractive.