Hi Everyone! This is Nick. I will show you how to install Titan Player on FireStick. You may use the steps provided in this guide on any Fire OS device, including FireStick 4K & 4K Max, Fire TV Stick Lite, Fire TV Cube, etc.
What is Titan Player?
You can compare Titan Player to VLC. However, while VLC is an official app from Amazon Store, Titan Player is from a third-party source. BPlayer, MX Player, Ludio Player, and TPlayer are some other third-party media players.
We need to sideload Titan Player on FireStick.
Your IP address 126.96.36.199 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend getting a VPN right now to make your streaming experience safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and, at the same time, the fastest VPN you will get. Installing and setting up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More is super easy.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
Is it Safe & Legal?
The Virus Total scan results of the APK file of the Titan Player did not reveal anything malicious or problematic about it. Virus Total checked the file with more than two dozen security vendors. None of them raised any security flags. The following image shows the results:
Titan Player is a third-party application. It might be legal because it does not host any content on its platform. However, you would want to be careful when using it with third-party apps like Bee TV. We don’t know whether these apps have the licenses to distribute the videos.
I use ExpressVPN to protect my online identity while using third-party apps. It ensures I don’t wind up in any legal problems.
How to Install Titan Player on FireStick
Disclaimer: We DO NOT endorse copyright violations. Only stream the content available in the public domain. This post is for educational purposes only.
We are sideloading or manually installing the Titan Player app. Sideloading requires some additional steps as opposed to installing an app from the Amazon Store.
Set up your FireStick for sideloading
Setting up the FireStick for sideloading requires two actions:
- Install the Downloader app from the Amazon Store.
- Enable Downloader for sideloading from FireStick Settings.
Install Downloader from Amazon Store
Here are the steps to install the Downloader app on your FireStick:
1. Select Find > Search on the home screen of your FireStick
2. Type Downloader. Click Downloader in the search results.
3. Click the Downloader tile on the following window.
4. Click Get or Download.
5. Wait for the Downloader app to install. It takes a minute.
6. DO NOT open Downloader. First, we need to enable the app for sideloading (next section).
Enable Downloader for Sideloading
Follow these steps to allow sideloading through the Downloader app:
1. Go to FireStick Settings from the home screen.
2. Click My Fire TV.
3. Open Developer Options.
📌 Developer Options not visible? Click About and then click your Fire TV Stick 7 times to get it back. Or, read our step-by-step guide with images on how to get Developer Options back.
4. Choose Install Unknown Apps.
Note: If you see Apps from Unknown Sources, click it instead of Install Unknown Apps. Click Turn On on the prompt that appears. Skip the next step!
5. Select and click Downloader to enable it for sideloading (it must say ON).
Your FireStick is ready to sideload apps.
6. Go to the FireStick home screen. Click the icon with 3 little squares and a + sign to go to your apps.
7. Scroll down and open Downloader you just installed.
8. Since this is the first run of Downloader, click Allow to grant storage permission.
9. Click OK to dismiss this quick-guide prompt.
Steps to Install Titan Player on FireStick
Now that everything is set up let’s install Titan Player on FireStick.
1. Click the URL/text box on the home screen of the Downloader app.
2. Type the following URL toptvtricks.com/titan and click GO.
⚠ Titan Player is a third-party app from an unverified source. We are not associated with the developers of this app or those who host the source URL. This URL points to the official website of the app.
3. Wait for the Titan Player APK file to download on FireStick. It takes a minute.
4. Click Install when prompted.
5. Wait for the app to install.
6. You may now click DONE. There is no need to click OPEN because Titanl Player does not feature any content. It is used with Bee TV and other apps and automatically opens when playing a video.
7. You may want to click Delete to remove the Titan Player APK file. This file is not required as you have already installed the app. You can save space by deleting it.
8. Click Delete again.
You have successfully installed Titan Player on FireStick. However, before you use this app, remember that even though it does not host any content, it will play unverified streams from third-party apps like Bee TV.
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to Use Titan Player on FireStick
You will use Titan Player with other streaming apps. You will not use it separately. However, if you want, you can set it up beforehand to enjoy uninterrupted streaming.
What I am going to show you is optional. If you don’t follow this now, you will be prompted to set it up when you open it through the other app.
Click the Apps & Channels icon on the home screen of FireStick. Alternatively, you may press the button on the remote with the same icon (only on select devices).
Scroll down and open Titan Player.
Click Allow Access.
You are now on the home window of Titan Player. It is blank because the player does not provide any content.
When you play a video through another app, the Titan Player interface will look like what you see in the image below. I am playing The Last Man on Earth (1964), a copyright-free movie in the public domain.
This article showed how to install Titan Player on FireStick. This media player does not host any content. However, it works with other streaming services, such as Bee TV. Let me know if you have any questions through the comments section below.