In this guide, you will learn the steps to install Oreo TV on your FireStick and other Fire TV devices. You will also find the steps to install Oreo TV on the Android TV box towards the end of this guide, which works equally well on Mi Box, Android BOX, NVIDIA SHIELD, etc.
Oreo TV is a live streaming app where you can find TV channels from around the world including the USA, Canada, India, UK and more. The app has an easy-to-use interface and the streaming quality is great too.
Even though Oreo TV’s home screen does not prominently display the US channels, you can easily find your favorite channels with the help of the Search feature.
Your IP address 184.108.40.206 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan
How to install Oreo TV on FireStick/Fire TV
Let’s jump straight to the Oreo TV APK installation process on your FireStick.
Part-1: Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
You must enable Apps from Unknown Sources in order to install the third-party apps like Oreo TV. Here are the steps:
1. Go to the FireStick home page if you are not already. From the main menu panel at the top, highlight Settings.
2. Scroll to the right and click on My Fire TV
3. Click Developer Options
4. Click on Apps from Unknown Sources to turn it on.
5. You will see a warning on screen but since Oreo TV is a safe app you can click Turn On without any hesitation
Part-2: Oreo TV APK Installation Steps
You are now ready to install third-party apps on your Amazon FireStick. We are going to use the Downloader to install Oreo TV onto your FireStick device. Follow the below steps:
1. Access the Search feature from your FireStick home screen
2. Type the word Downloader and select Downloader from the quick suggestions below
3. After that, click on the Downloader app icon
4. Click on the Download button
5. Next, click on Open to run the Downloader app
6. When you first launch the app, you will be asked to give the Downloader app required permission, click Allow and then click Ok to close the Quick Start Guide
7. Click where it says http://
8. Type in the following URL as provided:
💡 Use the FireStick Remote App for mobiles to type faster and easier
And click Go
9. The app will begin to download on your FireStick
10. Next, click on INSTALL
11. Wait for the installation process to complete
12. That’s all. Click on Open to run Oreo TV App
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to use Oreo TV APK on FireStick
Firstly, let’s learn how you can easily access the Oreo TV on FireStick. Here’s how you can do it:
1. Hold the Home button on your FireStick remote for a couple seconds, a pop-up menu will appear. Click on Apps
2. You will see the list of your installed apps. Scroll down using your Amazon FireStick remote and click on Oreo TV App to launch it
Here is how the Oreo TV home-screen looks like:
As mentioned in the beginning of the article, Oreo TV highlights the Indian channels on its Main screen, however if you are looking for channels from other countries, you can always use the Search feature at the top right side of the home screen to look for any particular channels you are interested in.
The Home screen’s menu panel features the below categories:
- LIVE TV
- DARK MODE
You can switch between Live TV, Movies and Shows and browse through the content available.
If you click on the hamburger menu on the far left corner of the screen, here’s how the options are like:
You can click on any title of your choice to play it. When you are streaming a channel, you can click on the Heart sign from the menu below to add it to your Favorites. You will find them in the FAVOURITES tab on the Home screen.
Key Features of the Oreo TV App
- A decent collection of live TV channels from various parts of the World
- Comes with a simple and clean interface
- You can add channels to your favorites
- You can switch between dark mode and light mode.
How to install the Oreo TV app on Android TV Box
Here’s how you install Oreo TV on Android TV Box:
- Switch on the Android TV Box
- From the home screen, go to Apps
- Next, go to Get More Apps
- Click on the Search icon
- When the on-screen keypad comes up, type in the word Downloader
- Click on the Downloader app
- Click Install
- Open the Home screen again
- Head to Settings
- Click Security & restrictions
- Click Unknown Sources first and then enable Unknown Sources for the Downloader app
- Open Apps from the Home Screen
- Click Open to launch the Downloader app
- Click where it reads http://
- Enter the following URL:
After that, hit Go
- Wait for it to download and click INSTALL
- Once the installation is completed, click on OPEN
Oreo TV FAQs
Oreo TV APK is a live streaming application that allows users to watch live TV from different parts of the World
Accessing copyrighted videos can land you in trouble. Avoid streaming media from unofficial repositories and only watch media available in the public domain.
Yes, Oreo TV APK can be downloaded and installed on FireStick, Android smart TV, Mi Box, Android TV Box, Android Mobiles, Nvidia Shield and more.
This guide provides the complete set of instructions to download and install Oreo TV on FireStick and Android TV devices (Nvidia Shield, Mi Box)
If you are looking for a simple streaming app to enjoy the live TV channels, then you can try Oreo TV Firestick App. Sure, the app is relatively new and is in its developing phase but it offers some amazing features and channels. You can write to us in the comment section below if you face any difficulty installing the app.