Hello Everyone, I am Nick. In this tutorial, I will take you through the step-by-step process to install OneBox HD on your FireStick. These instructions will work on Fire TV devices like Fire TV Cubes, Mi Boxes, Nvidia Shield, Smartphones, and more. There is a separate section outlining the installation steps for OneBox HD on Android TV Box later in this guide.
OneBox HD is a video streaming application for movies and TV shows. There are plenty of on-demand apps out there but OneBox HD has been around for a long time. Though OneBox HD has its shares of ups and downs, it still one of the most popular streaming app for FireStick.
It brings you content from various genres, so you can easily enjoy your favorite content. OneBox is light-weight, hence works perfectly on Amazon FireStick. However, it runs smoothly on other streaming devices too.
Your IP address 126.96.36.199 is exposed.
If we can see it, so can they. We are not tracking or logging your IP address, but they can.
You don’t want your Government or ISP monitoring your streaming activities. I strongly recommend that you get yourself a VPN right now to make your streaming experience truly safe.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN all around. It is safe and at the same time the fastest VPN you will get. It is super-easy to install and set up ExpressVPN on FireStick, Mobiles, Computers, and More.
ExpressVPN gives you an unconditional 30-day money-return guarantee. You can request a refund anytime within 30 days.
CLICK HERE to Sign up for ExpressVPN yearly plan | save 49% | 3 Months Extra on the Yearly Plan | 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
How to Install OneBox HD on FireStick
The following guide will show you how to install OneBox HD on FireStick. The guide is divided into two easy-to-follow parts. Follow these steps below:
Part-1: Enabling Apps from Unknown Sources
Third-party apps such as OneBox HD require us to enable the Unknown Sources feature within the FireStick’s settings. Here are the steps:
1. Go to Settings from the top menu of the FireStick home screen
2. Under Settings, select My Fire TV
3. Select Developer Options
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources to allow it
5. Then, select Turn ON
Part-2: Installation Steps for OneBox HD
Onebox HD isn’t a part of the official Amazon app store. So, we need to install the Downloader app to side-load Onebox HD on FireStick. Follow the steps below:
1. Go back to the home screen by pressing the Home button on your FireStick remote
2. Access the Search feature from the top menu bar
3. Search the word Downloader. And select Downloader from search results
4. Click Downloader app
5. Click on the Get/ Download button
6. Select Open
7. On the first launch, you will be asked to give the necessary permissions. Click Allow
8. Then click OK to dismiss the Quick Start Guide
9. Click on the URL bar
10. Here you need to provide the below download link of OneBox HD:
Note: Once you have installed Onebox HD on FireStick, return to this screen and install MV Cast Player using the link toptvtricks.com/mvcp
You will need MV Cast Player app to watch videos on OneBox HD
💡 Use the FireStick Remote App for mobiles to type faster and easier
11. Wait until OneBox HD app is downloaded
12. Select Install
13. Wait until OneBox HD is installing on your FireStick
14. Once installed, select Open
Important: At this point, open the Downloader app again and install the MV CastPlayer (URL: toptvtricks.com/mvcp).
When you open the MV Cast-Player app, you will be requested to permit the app to access your device, click Allow
- Fastest VPN by far
- ExpressVPN lets you choose from more than 3000 servers in over 150 locations
- High-level, military-grade encryption
- Strict zero-logs policy and jurisdiction out of reach of surveillance organizations
- Unblocks geo-restricted content on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, and more
- Connect 5 devices at the same time
- Easy to install, set up, and use on FireStick. Also has apps for Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, and more
- 30-DAY risk-free, money-back guarantee
Step 1: CLICK HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN. Save 49% on the yearly plan. Get 3 extra months (12 + 3) with the yearly plan.
Step 2: Choose the Search option from your FireStick home screen
Step 3: Search for ExpressVPN and download it on FireStick
Step 4: Sign in with your ExpressVPN account
Step 5: Connect to an ExpressVPN server and stream safely and privately
How to Use OneBox HD on FireStick
If you are unfamiliar with the steps to access OneBox HD app later, follow the steps below:
1. Long press the FireStick remote’s Home button
2. Select Apps from the pop-up shortcut menu
3. Scroll down to OneBox HD app and launch it.
Here’s the home screen of OneBox HD on FireStick:
Movie-Update category opens up by default when you launch the app. If you click Movie-Update on the far left corner of the screen, the menu will open up. It has the following options:
- TV Show
The movie and TV show section has several sub-categories that you can choose from. You may switch between movies and TV shows from here.
The GENRES tab on the upper right corner of the home screen has several options. Clicking on it will open up a menu that lets you filter the content by genre. All genres is selected by default, however, you may choose the genre you wish to watch.
There are genres like Action, Animation, Comedy, Documentary, Horror, Romance, War, and many more.
Next to the GENRE tab is the Search icon (magnifying glass) that allows you to look up the title name that you want to watch.
If you attempt to play a title, this dialog box will appear. Untick the option Play with pro player. It is selected by default. Then choose Play to watch your favorite movie or show.
You may encounter ads in OneBox HD. Simply click the Back button on your remote to exit any ad.
It lacks features like Settings, Real-debrid, and Trakt integration options.
That’s pretty much all about the OneBox HD app. You may explore it further to get a hang of it.
Key Features of OneBox HD FireStick App
- Incredible collection of TV shows and movies
- Light-weight app
- Simple interface
How to install OneBox HD on Android TV Box
Follow the steps below to install OneBox HD on Android TV Box:
- Access Apps from the home screen of Android Box
- Open Get More Apps
- Navigate to the Search button
- Search for the word Downloader
- Select Downloader
- Select Install
- Open Settings from the home screen
- Click Security & restrictions
- Then click the Unknown Sources option to enable Unknown Sources for Downloader
- Open Apps again
- Go to the URL bar with http://
- Enter the below URL: toptvtricks.com/obhd
Also, install MV Cast-Player using the link: toptvtricks.com/mvcp
- Choose INSTALL
- Wait for it to install
- Select OPEN
OneBox HD on FireStick FAQs
OneBox HD is a video-on-demand app for streaming movies and TV series.
Always stream content in the public domain as watching copyrighted content is illegal in many countries.
Yes, you may install OneBox HD on lots of devices like Fire TVs, Android smart TVs, Android Mobiles, Android TV Boxes, Nvidia Shield, Mi Boxes, and many more.
Yes, you can use the download feature available on OneBox HD to download your favorite TV episode or movies. However, downloading on FireStick isn’t recommended as there isn’t enough space on the device.
If you are looking for a streaming app to watch movies and TV shows, then you should install OneBox HD on FireStick. This app has a good line up of movies, TV shows, documentaries, and more. The app is easy to use; however, it lacks some basic features like Settings and Real-debrid. The app is light-weight, therefore works perfectly on FireStick devices. If you have any trouble installing OneBox HD, share with us via the comment section below!